Is Justin actually Castro's son?

Is Justin actually Castro's son?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/castro-and-trudeau-a-famous-but-also-fraught-friendship/article33058005/
books.google.com/books?id=U3oY17o5sSwC&pg=PA3-IA5&lpg=PA3-IA5&dq=FLQ james cross trudeau castro&source=bl&ots=vVDekPFBMM&sig=3YfK3VnQ7G5gxLJk-jY0j6Q_Jy8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZqrbLxMrQAhVIxWMKHUPuAyMQ6AEIOjAI#v=onepage&q=FLQ james cross trudeau castro&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wouldn't surprise me. His "dad" stinks of cuck.

KEK
E
K

What about Julian Castro? Or his brother, Joaquin, who is a US Representative?

He's a chip off the old Communist Bloc

If you get say goodbye to your father, they win.

yfw Castro's son is gay

Stinks? He was an open cuck when he was prime minister, his wife was with many other men in made people think he was cool like cucks are cool today.

Plausible possibility.

Damn

aus never fails

Heh yea pretty crazy eh

Is pol being infiltrated by ctr trying to make us look like a fake news site?

Top notch kek m8

Molymeme and Monkey Moodswings reporting.

I could easily believe they share the same granddad or castro some distant 2nd or 3rd cousin uncle thing, but next to his dad and castro, he looks more like the white dad.

Justin Trudeau as a baby being held by Castro. His mom is in the picture too.

Oh Canada! Now being run by Fidel Jr.

No. It's just funny as shit.

As a civic nationalist, this really turns me on.
Stop being racist, these are just two Americans.

Just havin' a laff with this eh m8

That's his brother Michael pictured with his mom & Castro

It's almost like it's a book or movie. Why make it so obvious?

Idk why you guys keep posting this shit on pol. Justin is the spitting image of his dad. He's clearly of anglo-french descent.

i seem to remember his mom was dating rock stars on the side, it was the late 60's early 70's free love and shit

Out of all the pictures on this subject this one is the most uncanny.

It's like someone sent weedman back a century and took a photo.

Ed Norton's looking fat

>hidden in plain sight

He does look particularly swarthy for a French fag.

Nah he looks exactly like Pierre

1977: Margaret Trudeau and the Rolling Stones. Margaret Trudeau spent her sixth wedding anniversary without her prime minister husband, instead partying with the Rolling Stones at a Toronto nightclub and later in Mick Jagger’s limousine. The rendezvous sparked rumours that she was having an affair with the band’s front man. She later disappeared to New York. The scandal signalled the end of the couple’s tumultuous marriage, but Margaret Trudeau denied having affairs with any members of the Rolling Stones, later telling a conference on mental health, “I should have slept with every single one of them.”

now that you've done that it completely undermines the argument they're related. They look nothing alike lol.

Castro's broader, hes nose is rounder, his eye is closer to his nose, his ear hangs out castro has a higher up hairline. Nothing short of a genetic test can prove it and that's not happening.

I want to see Pierre's dad and Castro's dad side by side.

it really does look just like him

The elite are into all kinds of weird shit

I highly doubt it, although anything is possible

Of course she fucked them, she's just saving face for her name.
There's no reason for a woman to openly admit to infidelity.

I honestly thought that the only good looking guy from the DUDE WEED gang was the guy on the right.

Yes. He is.

LEAFS ARE DISCOVERED, COMMIE SCUM TO THE NORTH MUST BE KILLED
THIS TIME NO OLD FART WILL SAVE THEM

Is it possible that Justin's father isn't Pierre, definitely.

Is Fidel the father? Extremely unlikely. Maggie Trudeau had numerous affairs over the years and it could have been a large number of guys.

Franco is hot.

No homo though.

if she'd fuck a greasy bi junky like jagger, not much of a stretch to fidel

i know

>News
Nice concern trolling. We're a bunch of dudes talking about topics.

And he probably is Castro's son.

Michel Trudeau, Justin was 4 when that picture was taken, which is of the Trudeau's first visit to Cuba.

>first visit
>to cuba
Which doesn't mean that was the first time they met Castro.

strong resemblance in this pic

>Castro playing 200D chess on Democracy

No, but it does mean you now have to base your theory on clandestine activity taking place.

And if you believe that to be the case, why is nobody comparing Michel, Alexandre, or Justin's son Xavier to Castro?

Not everything has to be fucking "operations." Go back to /r/the_donald

No, he was 4 when his mom met Fidel first time.

they probably went back so castro could meet his kid

What makes it probable?

A fucking leaf.

Here is another set of pictures that could confirm Justin Castro Jr.

>Convince trudeou to spit in a vile
>Dig up Castro's body and send in a piece of his body for genetic testing
>Compare results.

>dig up a cremated body

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/castro-and-trudeau-a-famous-but-also-fraught-friendship/article33058005/
>Pierre Trudeau’s and Fidel Castro’s paths crossed for the first time in 1970, when the Canadian government sought to negotiate the exile of members of the FLQ, who had kidnapped British trade commissioner James Cross.

Pic doesn't show it but Castro and Trudeau both have the same chin ass

Justin: 6'2"

Pierre: 5'8"

Margaret: 5'6"

Fidel: 6'3"

You can test it through Castro children though....

Castro kids and Trudeau would share very similar genetic markers if Castro was Justins dad

a real life my wife's son, holy shit!

This explains Justin's praising of Castro upon his death. He wasn't mourning a close family friend he was mourning his father's death

Possibly the most damming evidence. Manlets, when will they learn?

source 2: books.google.com/books?id=U3oY17o5sSwC&pg=PA3-IA5&lpg=PA3-IA5&dq=FLQ james cross trudeau castro&source=bl&ots=vVDekPFBMM&sig=3YfK3VnQ7G5gxLJk-jY0j6Q_Jy8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZqrbLxMrQAhVIxWMKHUPuAyMQ6AEIOjAI#v=onepage&q=FLQ james cross trudeau castro&f=false

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Crisis
>10/5/1970-12/28/1970

>justin trudeau born 12/25/1971

>Is Justin actually Castro's son?
Yes.

this is hot

A fucking leaf. I should have known. That is not definitely isnt a 4 yearold child.

>the Rolling Stones

you mean that band that was headed by the two graduates of the London school of economics that hired the hells angels to be security at a concert called altamont where George Lucas got his first job working for the Stones? filming the hells angels murder a fan?

those scumbags?

two double doubles in a row confirm gay incest

no, look at his eyes, blue just like his father
Castro has dark eyes (brown I think)

those fans violated the NAP

Spics.

>when the fans who paid $50 a ticket get too close to the stage and you unleash your coked out bikers

No, you fucking retard.

I doubt Justin is Castro's son but it's almost 100% that Fidel banged Justin's mom. God she was such whore. The Rolling Stones likely ran a train on her at some point back in the 70s

That's Pierre you dumbass.

>Michel
Looks like a Castro to me

Margaret Trudea would have had to been in the same place as Castro in March-April 1971.

Castro was born in Spain. He could easily carry a recessive copy of the blue eye gene.

While this is true, his mother's eyes are blue, and he easily could've inherited that.

>those fans violated the NAP

so why was George Lucas there filming it?

why were the cameras pointed at the audience instead of the band?

kek

You are a FUCKING MORON

Your height = average between mother and father

PIC RELATED

>Justin: 6'2"

>Pierre: 5'8"

>Margaret: 5'6"

>Fidel: 6'3"

got them from her

You entered the wrong numbers you moron.

Can we make #CastroAndSon trend?

Castro first met Trudeo in 1970 during the October crisis. Still, the meet up was too early for Justin to have been con sieved then, as there was just around a year gap between the two events, which is too long for the mother to have had a healthy pregnancy.

To think, he could have been ruling Cuba with an iron fist like his dad.

But now he's just ruining Canada with sjw practices

Its a sample pic from google pictures

Not many people know that your height is predicted by the average of both parents. Trudeau is too tall to be parries son statistically (although he could be a outlier)

i dig this theory, but im not sure im gonna tell my friends

T O R T I L L A ' D

ill buy it

seriously what does he have to lose to prove via dna he isn't

>Not many people know that your height is predicted by the average of both parents.
#JustLeafThings