Does anyone have any screenshots of what Sup Forums was like during Election day...

Does anyone have any screenshots of what Sup Forums was like during Election day? Specifically around the time It was obvious Trump was going to win or when Clinton conceded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=G4u2bHPuwsM
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=3729s
youtube.com/watch?v=85HbztRoTUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, we were too busy popping champagne and celebrating. You should try leddit.

I hope everyone in that collage killed themselves.

bump

fpbp

It was over about 2 hours in after Florida started staying red and the Midwest states were a red tidal wave, soon as FL locked red it was over

The whole map was red the minute they started counting votes. The only scare of the night was when VA went from red all night to being called for Hillary

This is an accurate depiction

no, just look in the archive

here's a screenshot from right before election day though

test

I have a few

Messed up the order

That's all im gonna show

Donate to my patreon if you wanna see more

Does it matter? Sup Forums still got blown the fuck out colosally in 2012. Sup Forums is ALWAYS wrong, about everything.

Jk im not mike

>brexit
>the election
>the midterms
>the supreme court will conservative for the foreseeable future

I think our track record is steady

Not about the election and Brexit
>Newfag CTR shill still mad

There was lots of posts screaming "Praise Kek" and laughing at all the already crying libs

If we're wrong, then why did Trump win?

the war is far from over

Hillary will be on trial soon
pizzagate will set the world ablaze
plebbit ceo will be fired
we are nearing the true final boss

Last one

I got a video
youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM

>when Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election.
>''We will riot'' They will say. ''Race War'' ''Day of the rope'' they will cry.

I do not have an image to properly convey my feelings right now, but pic related is about 10 percent of that

I, TRULY, love you Sup Forumsacks.
This reminds me of when I found Sup Forums back in the day and would stay up for days following and participating in the lulz. I have not had this much fun since I was a tiny little child. This giddiness and glee is truly worth continuing life for.

NEVER
COME
DOWN

Anyone have screenshots of Blue Texas, that was by far the best part of the results coming in. They reported San Antonio first which went respectably blue so Texas was blue for an extended period of time.

I avoided Sup Forums most of election day. I went out and got a free donut, coffee, and then went to Costco and Sam's Club while wearing my maga cap in a blue county

This thread is great. I love reliving the election.

>Texas will be a tossup state this year!
>Trump wins it by 10 points

>mfw I had my first workshift during the election

Mixed feelings, was difficult throughout the day keeping a poker face but sneaking a look at the Sup Forums catalog when PA flipped was fucking magical.

1/2

2/2

Election night may have been the greatest night of my life

I was shitting my pants when i saw texas turning blue, lemme get on my phone i have pics

Amen brother

You doing learn how to do full screen shots. It's pretty to do in Firefox. Open Developer tools and then type screenshot --fullpage --clipboard or whatever. It makes suggestions to you

Or just install the Nimbus addon.

Most people were posting in the sticky, which was moving so fast it was almost impossible to keep track of posts. As for the rest of the board, the shills attacked early and tried to demoralize us from the get go, (especially after it seemed like Florida would go blue.) After Florida was confirmed red though, all the shills an heroed and everyone else celebrated by shit posting. It was truly a great day to be a Sup Forumsock.

>MUH RED CALIFORNIA

Their serfdom state is the reason why Hillbillies will never stfu about the "popular vote"

Listening to Jim's live stream all night at work. Was tense, but PA flipping red at the end activated my almonds.

Man I wish I was here for it. I went full normie mode that night and hung out with some other Trump friends.

I saved this gem

yo same tho

I remember seeing Ted Cruz give his delegates to Trump while we were channeling meme energy into Arizona.

Other than that it was a blur.

The Ted Cruz redemption threads that night were amazing.

Obamaleaf told me

>You better fucking be here when Hillary loses, I want to rub it in your face
I responded
>I'll be here you better make sure to fucking be here

>election night
>Obamaleaf is nowhere
>it has been weeks now
>Still no sign of him

REEEEEEEE YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER
I EARNED YOUR TEARS

He's been around, but noticeably less.
He completely avoids the election now

>you better fucking be here when Trump loses**********

Fuck

The red PA is not a meme was probably the all time high of the night. What gave me conviction that he would win is after FL's panhandle votes came in turning the state back to red from blue as more votes were tallied.

Biggest let down of the night was VA not holding the line down. Watching Alex Jones and the Young Turds was euphoric. Media salt was so real, how certain news stations would not call some states out of disbelief or whatever.

All while on Sup Forums posting and genuinely enjoying 4. Was a great night and a historic landmark all in one.

Don't have any reactions to Blue Texas itself, but I do have a screenshot.
Also does anyone have that picture of Trump looking weirdly upset when it was obvious he was going to win?

bump

here's reddit on election night

Do you have one for r/enoughtrumpspam and r/hillaryclinton?

>HOW CAN AMERICA BE THIS RACIST? FUCK YOU WHITE AMERICA!

no, but I have this

>mfw people unironically post fuck drumpf and fuck white people

The fact that they were so smugly arrogant and certain about their odds that they created an entire community dedicated to Trump-supporter salt but only ended up providing salt themselves pleases me.

And then a community made about that communities meltdown was made too.

We've shaken that bad rap. We are always right once again!

I fasted and prayed all day. Had Sup Forums, Crowder's stream, Jim's stream, CNN, Fox, and MSNBC all open that night. I wasn't sure until Pennsylvania went red. Then I thanked God, broke my fast, and enjoyed a hearty American meal while celebrating with friends.

love you too :3

That is one of the most beautiful representations of that night. I could stare at it for hours.

t. newfag who thinks he knows what Sup Forums was like in 2012 after seeing one image with a collage of posts

>tfw when vid related started pumping out the speakers from the election stickie thread

What a time to be alive and shitposting on /pol that was. Long live God Emperor Trump. Praise KEK.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

The best threads during election night was the young turds meltdown threads.

Seeing Cenk sweating hard and banging his head on his hands screaming "ITS NOT OVER YET!!!!!" while Ana is raging over women voting trump + watching poltards shitpost the thread was one of the best moments of my life.

So many keks where spouted.

Wew lad

Let me take you back, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=G4u2bHPuwsM

That was great. I had TYT and Alex Jones on and the comparison was beautiful.

Americans are far more down to Earth than these identity political fucks and the media believe.

>How did we go from Obama to Trump???
Ffs these people are idiots.

whoever made this did God's work

Sup Forums on election night was something that will probably never happen again. I feel sorry for the people that didn't get to experience it

Only one I care about is SRS, desu desu

I had CNN and Styx's stream on, went to Sargon's at some point. By the time it was clear he would win Florida, I knew in my heart he had won. Was literally laughing all night long, this was the best night in my life with Brexit in a distant second.

I cried tears of joy the next morning.

It was going way too fast for me honestly. Just watching the election results and some streams was enough, we all felt the same meme energy.

Yes, we did, fellow meme war vet

Pure unadulterated bliss

It was fucking spastic
The election general had 30 messages per second

Here is a fucking gem I found which basically sums up the election

chaos

>Obama leaf

I guarantee 100% he was a troll trying redpill normies and how much Obama was a disaster. Every thread he would post the same exact shit, and everytime we'd post the exact same shit discrediting it. Either he is cognitive dissonance: the Sup Forums user, or he is one of us.

CTR was nowhere to be found. Not a peep.

Then there was a post "kill me kill me kill me, she won the popular vote. Thats all we're going to hear for the next four years." Sage.

I wasted no time ejaculating my victoriously smug spirit on other boards. I shitposted like to tomorrow all over Sup Forums and didn't even get banned. I saw other anons did the same. It was fucking unreal. I realized how much people on Sup Forums were legitimately liberal anti Trump and bought all the media bullshit. I got paragraph after paragraph of butthurt ranting about how Sup Forums has ruined Sup Forums by taking it over and that Sup Forums is nothing but cancer and that Sup Forums used to be ultra liberal. It was nothing but tears. /qa/ got raided by Sup Forums for being the most anti Sup Forums board and went into meltdown mode.Watching Trump walk triumphantly onto his victory stage with his cinematic like music playing was the highest point of my entire fucking worthless existence. That night on Sup Forums with anons and Trump's beautiful shit eating grin will go down as my most cherished memory and it has earned a special place in my heart. Honestly nothing like it. That night was purely magical.

eh i got some of the catalog

meee too.

it was amazing, mods made a sticky of when trump went past 270

it was the most amazing day i couldn't stop smiling

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=3729s

This video is spot on:

youtube.com/watch?v=85HbztRoTUE