Tfw indian med student

>tfw indian med student
>tfw 60% of my cohort is indian or sri-lankan rest are asian very few white people
>tfw white nationalists are going to have to come us for medical treatment

HAHAHAHA stay mad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw the superior white male will have to rely on a poo in loo to save his pathetic life
dw i'll take care of you :^)

Asians make the best doctors here. Many of even the smartest Asians don't get selected for medschool. It's when you get a black doctor you ask for a referral to another doctor, or if not possible, then a second opinion on everything he does.

Least I'm still white m8y

what's your face when you get deported for posting here?

checked
pooloominati confirmed

White Nationalists aren't after a 100% white nation, racial purity, or any other comic book Nazi agenda.
We're fine with some other peoples in our country. We only want to maintain an ethnic super majority so we can't be demographically replaced.

Imagine if Every white person on the planet moved into India, started reproducing faster than the native Indian populace, and over a few short decades were on track to become the 51% majority. I bet you'd find yourself becoming an Indian Nationalist pretty damn quick.

How are the Caribbean islands this time of the year?

>being a 'muh diversity' enrollment
If I hadn't gotten a second opinion from a white doctor I wouldn't have known I had cancer until it was too late because the dumbfuck Pajeet doctor I first saw thought it was an infection

Having large numbers of brown Drs doesn't make them good Drs.

Asians seem to make good doctors though.

White nationalists are too busy being depressed at the Centrelink line

Modern medicine is a scam anyway. Hopefully soon the whole rotten system will collapse and doctors will be revealed as the glorified drug peddlers they are who give poison to their patients for kickbacks.

If the food and water supply wasn't so bad for you and the culture so eroded and depressed, then people wouldn't feel the need to go to their GP in the hope that their Jew pills will magically cure them.

Can you imagine this retarded negro delivering your kid? A diversity higher can kill a newborn. Asian doctors are the least of anyone's concern.

>mfw my government charges you 8x what citizens get charged to do the same degree then when you are done you have to fuck back off to India or buy a business to stay costing you more money! Thanks for supporting my economy with you study holiday poojeet!

My doctor isn't Indian and I'd never see an Indian one again.

You guys are the worst at general health, I wouldn't be surprised if you poo in your backyard or the uni has a designated pooing area for you.

you cant event develop you own nation and will work for a white man who owns the hospital you poo in the loo

> How does it feel to be the most retarded person in this thread?

Why don't you tell us?

THIS

pretty nice, according to my attending physicians NA educated students are way worse than IMGs.

they look up 90% of things on the internet anyway, it's basicly using a stehoscope, blood pressure monitor and looking in eyes, ears and mouths with that tool now

hes actually right, doctors provide chronic care relief for most of their patients - something a person has to be responsible for on their own. not everything needs a dose of norco or a prescription grade ibuprofen. the only use i can find for doctors is for chronic problems such as heart disease and extreme acute symptoms. other than that, a person can learn to manage their own allergies and diabetes.

>White Nationalists aren't after a 100% white nation, racial purity, or any other comic book Nazi agenda.

Are you trolling for replies or just retarded? White nationalists ARE after a 100% white nation. We want a Japan. That's literally the point of white nationalism.

90 percent of what you do is following a symptom checker flow chart and prescribing antibiotics. If not for the need for medical regulation to keep absolutely retard homeopathists out of practice you would mostly be obsolete to anyone with an internet connection.

I'm a white nationalist, but I don't hate foreigners that have immigrated to my country. I hate the politicians that have allowed countless waves of mass immigration to ruin Britain's culture and national identity. It's well past the point of no return. Brits are approaching ethnic minority status in London and Birmingham, as well as several towns in the south. I'll mourn for the loss of Britain, but there isn't anything that can be done now.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

this

when I was young my dentist, orthodontist, and optomologist were all Asians and I never had a problem

These new wave of foreign doctors literally type your symptoms into a computer which then tells them which drug to prescribe. Often it is in fact an incorrect drug because they are that ignorant about what they are prescribing. My family have had this experience with foreign doctors many times, the majority of them are completely useless.

People have to take responsibility for their own health. Eat healthy food, exercise, get sunshine. It's not complicated. The current medical system exists to make money. It does not exist to keep Goyim healthy and happy, probably quite the opposite. I've known too many victims of this heartless medical system. They simply do not care, they just want your money.

Most people I know refuse treatment from Indian docotors because their so notoriously low quality in this country.

Bad treatment from a disgusting paki almost killed my grandmother. Stick with German doctors, they seem to be breddy gud.

>implying I wasn't born here
lmao

> Implying the entirity of surgical medicine doesn't exist

> Implying all cancers are incurable

> Implying psychiatry is a waste of time and doesn't work when it usually does.

> Implying that birth rate would stay the same without neonatology

> Implying diabetes is the only hormonal imbalance and there aren't hundreds of treatable hormone based diseases.

Too bad machine learning will replace you all in less than a decade.

Mad?

No.
America was 90% white most of our history, and we can tolerate that. So long as we're demographically secure there is no need to pursue an agenda of 100% homogeneity.

Trying to kick out people who have a government recognized birth right going back multiple generations is a pipe dream that won't happen.

>A FUCKING AUSTRALIAN

>he believes this
Fucking Sup Forumsacks are so stupid.

Lawyers, accountants, investment bankers, sales clerks, programmers, etc. will all be replaced before doctors. Actually the fact that you think doctors can be replaced shows how dumb you are. HA!

if you're indian or paki and choose to go to Australia for a better life you know they come from a retarded family. Indo/Pak doctors are pretty top shelf in Canada although Chinese are the best.

Dude whats with poo in loos and asians overloading medical fields in America? The pharmacy school at my college has like three white people in it, the rest are poos, arabs, straight from africa niggers and asians. Is this just affirmative action bullshit or are eastern countries obsessed with medical fields?

>Trying to kick out people who have a government recognized birth right going back multiple generations is a pipe dream that won't happen.
that's where you are wrong, kiddo

RARE

You're A Moron If You Believe That Doctors Are More Than ExpensiVe Pattern Recognition Software

lol are you Russia or a rare in disguise?

The world doesn't run out of sick people, it's a stable career, it pays very well regardless of specialty, and its highly respectable.

Have fun graduating and working with the abos out in rural health poo jeet

>enjoys the benefits of living in a society made by whites...
> claims whites aren't superior

Wew shiekstain

How do we encourage whites to go into medicine?
>How do we encourage whites to go into medicine?

It's this:

telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html

Auto Docs when?

Just because you cheated your way through medical school does not mean you have any value to our society. You can barely hide your hatred towards white people. Somehow I do not think you will be a caring health practitioner.

Working on It. Released When Ready.

Rare in disguise.

They have to pay huge amounts to study in our unis a uni makes 8x more from a international student so surprise surprise all our unis rather shitskins because they are so much more profitable!

People from poor places push their children to perform academically far more than people in places with a high human development index.
We see the same sort of divide when it comes to gender. More women enter IT jobs in India, and its not because they have less gender discrimination. Those are simply the high paying jobs. People can't afford to pursue what career they would naturally be more inclined to, they need to follow the money so they're not a destitute starving street shitter.

Allow me to rephrase:
Its a far longer, harder, and up hill battle to accomplish that.
The former is within our grasp in the immediate future.

Think like the wind!

lol notice most of the racist hate here is from aussies. they are fucking buttmad as fuck at indians coming into the country and taking advantage of educational opportunities.

on the other hand, the americans and canadians here respect hard work and enterprising individuals. aussies as low brow, cultureless, rabid racists without any redeeming values. KYS, aussie "cunts".

I'm working on getting into medicine, and I'm worried about SJW culture there. Most of the places I want to apply to are in states like California and Oregon, and I imagine I'm gonna have to at least appear to be on-board with a lot of shit I'm not. SJW crap has infected every other aspect of higher education, and somehow I get the inkling that med school won't be any better. I'll probably have to take diversity training or some shit.

I'm just worried that some comment I make online about illegal immigration or the refugee crisis or why SJW's are deluded is going to get me expelled or fired or just blacklisted in somebody's head at some point.

Anyone have any insight as to whether my fears are valid?

wrong, faggot. Schools are allowed to only keep a tiny fraction of their seats for foreign students.

Good on you. God bless.

SJW culture? this is a professional program you dumb brainless fag. you wont make it out of community college.

>Aussies hate immigrants
>Canadians love multiculti cock

What's ya point ya long winded nonce?

>The designated shittigatti

I got shit grades so I'm studied medicine in the Caribbean (don't rotations now). SJW culture has caused a lot of NA medical schools to stop using real cadavers in exchange for these awful, awful virtual dissection programs. As for the people it's actually not that bad since the professors are all proper doctors that don't tolerate overly politicized bullshit.Surgeons give the least fucks about other people and probably the most red pilled field of medicine.

Maybe in tooth paste land here it's big business

>uni class full of Asians and Indians

Take this trash back to plebbit.

Every nigger must die.

Maybe Indians and Asians are just smarter...

>>tfw white nationalists are going to have to come us

Yeah, *they* are because they're usually poor. People with money get to choose their doctor.

Maybe there's just 3.5 billion of them and only 30 million Australians.

kek

This. And also, the majority of them cheat their way through uni. The pharmaceutical companies also want compliance in the medical field, not doctors who might, for example, advise a patient to fast for a few days or modify their diet. That might actually help someone, but it doesn't make them any money.

We have made remarkable progress in some fields of medical technology, but the general health of people is just awful in the modern world. Just look around and study people next time you're in public. The lifespan might have increased but that's only because life is able to be prolonged unnaturally through drugs, though there is no quality of life whatsoever. Nursing homes are full of empty shells that once were people.

>Surgeons give the least fucks about other people and probably the most red pilled field of medicine.
Good. That's what I'm most interested in, so it's heartening to read that.

Could you explain the bit about the cadavers? That's news to me.

Primarily because I'm not enrolled in one.

Its too hard man, if you're white and attractive you can make hella bux in marketing or business, barely even putting in any effort.

Plus it costs a billion dollars, while affirmative action gets all the shitskins in for free.

git gud aussies.

I actually make it a point not to see Indian doctors because they are so poor at their job.

Mass genocide is a lovely plan. Now try and convince all of North America to get on board with it.
My goals are realistic, and can be achieved with nothing more than hurt feelings from leftists. Thats why the majority of us WNs adopted this stance. Its realistic.
Yours isn't.

med schools have been accepting shit tier niggers for diversity quotas since the 80s

I am sure this is bait, but I have to add my 2 cents. 1) You're a small dicked curry nigger. You will never be accepted by white culture and will never be respected as anything other than a convenience store owner.
2) Your parents have never loved you, they love money, and their own projections have led you down this path. You will never know the support of a healthy family structure

sage

>smarter than you perhaps

So smart they have to come to a country where the degrees are internationally recognised instead of fixing their own shit filled schools?

how does a student that wants a good education fix their whole education system?

Sheeeit fucked around an got a triple double!

are you high? quadruple double!

TFW you slowly go insane in a white society you have no cultural affinity with.

TFW you realize you are nothing more than a caretaker slave for your host society.

TFW you can't find a western wife that will make you happy.

TFW when your soul dies from emotional isolation, and you become resigned to your fate.

this. motherfuckers are looking for a big paycheck and emotional validation/social acceptance.

Helping the sick they pay lip service to, but really don't care all that much about.

They don't want a 'good education', they want money, that's all it is. Do you think OP cares about people and that's why he became a doctor? He hates white people, it's quite obvious. They all just come here for money and their own self interest. And it has to stop, we have been too kind to these people. They're not even grateful for the increased quality of life that our country has given them. The country that our ancestors built. It wasn't magically created by white privilege and it can't magically provide for the masses of the third world that the Jews and liberals have inflicted upon us.

Buy staying in THEIR country using their giant shitskin brain that you think they have to get elected minister for education then fix said problems...

The only reason Indians aren't fucking cows All day is the British

I don't mind indians though

unless you're a muslim indian in which case kill yourself

Succinctly put

muh diversity only applies to niggers and spics
it's a shame they group the good Asians with the poos

indians and shiks aren't that bad desu

tfw white med student

m8s you can come visit me instead of this paki doctor

>A diversity higher

At least they'd be smarter than you, retard

How do I into med school?

I didn't finish high school because I was a cockhead at the time. I'm now 24 and have started a general science degree at JCU with the idea of getting a few years of good results under my belt and transferring into a med program.

Think I can make it work, or is it a pipe dream?

>intellegence is measured by education level

Good goyim

And now India has no good doctors.

Speak for yourself.

Some of us want to completely genocide the niggers, kikes and muslims on a global level, and then force out all the other assorted shitskins back to whatever shithole they come from

Of course it can work. You will do graduate med if you are successful. Ensure you get good marks (mostly HDs, 80+), do well on the GAMSAT.

Its far from a pipedream so long as you put in a solid effort. The content of med isn't hard, the commitment and discipline required is though. What are you grades like at the moment?

This.

Had a dumb fucking Indian doctor give my son one of his vaccinations and he filled out his little vaccination book as proof but didn't enter it into the comouter system so he has to get the needle again.

Changed doctors immediatly to a based white south african & a white german milf. Never seeing an Indian for medical again.

Not great so far. First half of the year I had trouble balancing my work/financial commitments with study so got passing marks but nothing special. Second half of the year I had cancer so had to drop subjects (without academic penalty, so it's just wasted time).

I'm expecting to do much better in the coming year though. I've reorganized work so I'll have more than enough time to study and hopefully won't get any life threatening health conditions this year.

Not going to lie, it's been pretty difficult so far because, not having gotten a lot of the base knowledge in years 11/12 I'm having to play catch up while trying to stay ahead of the current stuff.

Lol... I'd never see an Indian doctor fucking absolutely disgusting just look at the pic you posted lol

I can treat you like shit and you took an oath saying you'll treat every patient equally. Jokes on you bud

Sorry to hear about your cancer, is it gone now?

I wouldn't worry about first year, consider it a practice year. Consider your next semester a fresh start. Take it one assignment/test at a time, put the work in and you'll make it. Best of luck mate

This. I will take an asian doctor over a white doctor any day of the week.