If a law has a disparate impact. Should it be stopped for being racist?

If a law has a disparate impact. Should it be stopped for being racist?

No

Why would you even think about stealing a bike?

You go to jail regardless.

Not if its because crime is disparate.

Nice sentence structure, cuck

As soon as they stop being racist to whites by victimizing them at a rate of 200 times more, I'm ok with putting monkeys in cages.

maybe they should just not steal.

Yes. Pedophilia laws disproportionately affect ugly white dudes and should be repealed.

>defends theft

It's not your bike, Jamal.

If niggers want to commit more crime than whites, is the law racist?

Holy shit... he's right...

this has to be an alt right false flag account

Why steal a bike in the first place, work and buy your own, like the average person has to do.

Does that also apply to tax law?

Yes, make murder legal since blacks commit 51% of homicides despite being 19% of the population of the US

Maybe things are different in sunny Puerto Rico, but here in the States, it's really hard not to steal a bike.

Are you claiming one race is more criminal than another?

> nigger mentality

If you can't stop yourself from committing a crime you're no worse than the dindus

That's like telling white people that they shouldn't theorize about the nature of the Higgs mechanism.

If they get sentenced for "stealing a bike" its likely they committed other crimes in the process on top of a really long list of recorded priors. Look at any BLM poster boy in the past several years, then look up their arrest and conviction records. They are enormous, and serious crimes as well - yet they still walk the streets. How's that for privilege?

Niggers are demons. They have no place in society except to make humans suffer for inviting them in.

>PEE PEE PEE
>POO POO POO
>HE'LL STEAL YOUR BIKE AND BLAME YOU TOO

>commit crime
>go to jail
STOP OPPRESSING ME!!!!

No, the law is fine the way it is.

It's not our fault niggers have a racial commitment to crime.

Holy fuck, I cant believe this
>if we steal we are arrested! We are so oppressed!
Fucking kek

>person who isn't a career criminal steals a bike
>you get punished for: stealing a bike
>person who is a career criminal steals a bike
>you get punished for the five bikes you stole and punished for breaking your parole

That's poisoning fried chicken.

Is it a tazer on the seat?

I wonder how many priors that bike thief had.