Pizza gate isnt real

>pizza gate isnt real

Explain this? Pro tip, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

creativityfound.org/2016/11/05/sex-trafficking-paid-for-by-hillary-to-entertain-politiciansdonors/
archive.is/VzsBD/image
google.com/amp/jalopnik.com/the-secret-underground-world-of-washington-d-c-1679984312/amp?client=ms-android-verizon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People that say this shit isn't real never explain where he gets all of these kids

> normal pedos get no protection
> wealthy pedos control the world

Pizzagate is real, the (((MSM))) is trying to denounce it because they're probably involved in it too.

He's just displaying Platonic affection to a child. "Chicken lovers" just means he loves BBQ pizza at Comet's. It has nothing to do with boy love. Please stop spreading this lie.

They are trafficking children around the world. A lot of people are in on it.

Where's that from? It's a smoking gun.

please tell me this is just from that larper reddit fag

I just read this term today, no one says what it is, it doesn't seem like something I should google. What happen?

someone on Sup Forums made it you fucking dunce

It's from the login portion at comet pizza over 100 users can login to background login at comet

That's just what they want you to believe

There's real background login on the website...

You can login through comet

>Finish Them

So does one of them wear a Shao Kahn outfit?

Just need proper clearance

Why is physical harm more expensive the older they are ?
And wasn't there an instagram post fron this pizza owner guy calling a german baby for 14k expensive ?

AUTISTIC CUNTS. LEAVE Sup Forums AT ONCE. YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE.

THESE PLACES WILL WELCOME YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO LEAVE Sup Forums FOREVER.

>paranormal
are you retarded?

No. A toddler is receiveing unfamiliar affection from an adult that considers he's giving platonic affection to a child, therefore: child abuse. Sorry, pedo, it's just too easy to debunk your bullshit.

It's real shill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably clean up, bigger body, harder to handle strength, bigger threat to get away, to talk, more believable

When it involves high level government types, it certainly does belong on Sup Forums

>Go ahead try to debunk it you pedoapologist fuck

>finish them

??????

accuse your enemies of crimes you're guilty of

"Spirit Cooking"

where is this on their site?

Probably kill ones that have already been abused hence "surviving pizzas" can torture up until death and then kept alive to reuse

kill you stuopid fuck

this shit is nuts

They check my cloud and hardware all the time I'm not worried lol I don't Fuck little kids, I'm sure they're trying to dig up all the dirt they can on me

Having Fun defending
RITUAL CHILD ABUSE,
YOU SCUM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

any more screenshots?

>sauce!

THIS IS FAKE! DISREGARD IT!

It was from some Larper fags on reddit who claimed to hack into a place called WeThePizza. Everything they did was unconfirmed besides posting CP on reddit.

lol you were on a comet thread this afternoon

Nice you used a Trump image

Soon you will swallow a mighty redpill

Thread you need password clearance it's incrypted

Didn't you ever play Mortal Kombat?

no shit, but where is the login domain? not seeing it on their main site anywhere. who's to say some fucktard didn't just come up with this goofy image?

No they want people to think it's fake, it's why Reddit took down Pizza gate but still has /r/pedo up,

COMET ART GALLERY
PEDOSTA BROTHERS FAVOURITE ARTIST
NEXT TO KIM NOBLE

2011 before deleted
archive.is/VzsBD/image

Ridiculous. Fuck reddit.

Follow links, same set up login for pedos as comet

>Sup Forums has bought this bullshit so much it's escaped to reality

ffs Sup Forums, you deluded schizoids

Are you kidding?
They claimed to have cloned the hardrive which they never fucking uploaded.
Then they posted this bullshit which even looks FAKE AS FUCK.

DONT FALL FOR THIS BULLSHIT PLEASE KEEP DIGGING

www.archive.is/VzsBD/image

Moar

>1 post by ID

Don't worry I'm still digging

>Safe on Mars

Are you from the future?

Yes, because I've only just started posting. What the fuck is my having 1 post supposed to prove?

Praise KEK

Godspeed user.

I'm really starting to think that Heavy Breathing is James Alefantis

> no just trying to save stop WW3

Here another image I came across. Its alleged to be highly encrypted files with CP on them, found in the hidden section of Comet website.

>2 posts by ID

Wait, what is all of this about?

I'm out of the loop

>These faggots don't even make you set up TOR
It's either like they were begging to be caught, or the whole thing was a honeypot from the start.

Good. Let the fuckers burn.

> using dumb script kiddie tools.
> doesn't know how to take a screenshot
> uses phone camera with exif intact

kek

I don't think I'm alone in saying I don't actually care about the morality behind #pizzagate itself. What makes me want to stand against it is:

1. Jealousy that the mega-rich get to do things with girls that the goys can only dream of
2. A chance to expose and fuck over the elites by laying what the shit they can get away with on the table.

>I don't actually care about the morality behind #pizzagate

KYS degenerate.

I posted this pic weeks ago and someone asked me what was wrong with the picture.

Bunch of tards are trying to find a pedophile ring at a pizza shop that's somehow connected to satanism and Hillary Clinton/John Podesta

everytime I check these threads it makes my blood boil

good luck to anyone diggin on this

2. For 1Million Alex

> owner claims no basement

>thank you for correcting my record
Even normies believe this is real. I don't believe any other conspiracy theory in recent times has gained such traction outside of the realm of crazies. This isn't just going away. Even if nothing new comes to light, there's enough evidence to convince anyone that looks into it, and anyone on the internet has.

I heard that last tweet was fake

creativityfound.org/2016/11/05/sex-trafficking-paid-for-by-hillary-to-entertain-politiciansdonors/

> farm for gov meeting
> kids shipped in for a pool party at a gov meeting
> for entertainment
> google verified podesta emails

>Sup Forums
>EXIF
Hello newfag

You don't even know how to take a screenshot so put away the terminal and stop trying so hard

Also a bunch of tards like (you) claiming it's all #fakenews.

Thanks for correcting the record.

If these pedo rings are for the purpose of black mail then it would make sense to ensure that the participants fingerprints are all over it

And this is based on...?

Screenshot before deleted

archive.is/VzsBD/image

>owner claims no basement

Not taking anything away from the thread at all, but this one could be a main floor renovation, it looks like sunlight coming in the door

Still creepy as fuck

> implying NSA FBI CIA can't view the raw uploaded files including exif data in any number of ways before Sup Forums strips anything

how does it feel being this naive

Goodbye
We will all be sodoku for this

Earlier thread that got 404'd immediately

This is where Trumps presidency begun.

Same thread 404'd after this

user is probably dead

>not using a VPN
Why wouldn't they just trace the IP from the post itself instead of going through the hoops to get the EXIF data? Assnut.

Serious: has anyone tried calling Comet pizza?

Just for lulz / directly asking what their defense is regarding this "rumor"?

Like I seriously want to drop some prank calls. On the other hand, I don't want to die.

I want to go back to being bluepilled

google.com/amp/jalopnik.com/the-secret-underground-world-of-washington-d-c-1679984312/amp?client=ms-android-verizon

>A leaf
Oh shit he must be right

People already protested outside, called them, interviewed them. Same bullshit, they just deny it or ignore it. Much like Clinton's entire time in office.

The leaked emails

Because it is real you fucking mook.
Just because that isn't doesn't make the rest of it not real.
Hell if only 10 fucking percent of this is real that's still fucking scary.

>post yfw you've realized where Comet Pizza gets their meat from

You are my god damn hero, user.

I love these memes, what the hell does it mean?

> no

send this to Alex Jones, the absolute madman will do it