Women hate thread

I'm going to get a divorce. She has been fucking some guy from work (who is also married) for about 8 months now, apparently three times a week.
Today I went to his house and informed his wife of this, it was the least I could do.
Yes, I am getting a divorce. Yes, this is real. Yes, this is going to be hard. Yes, I will always have my kids.

Back in April, she fucked him. She told me. She also told me that it was a one time thing and since then we've been working on our marriage. I've been depressed. Yeah, that's the reason. Well, that was a lie because apparently she's been fucking him. She even fucked him in my bed while I was in the hospital. Can you believe that shit?

any advice on where to go from here bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkbWBDeLrJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>any advice on where to go from here bros?
Yeah, don't go running off to get married to some new woman. It'll happen again.

Reported for misoginy
Enjoy you FBI visit, you literal cuck

Don't marry a whore

Get the very best lawyer you can afford. One who specializes in burning witches like her. Protect your rights and your kids. Kick her out and change the locks. Get a restraining order if necessary.

TAKE THE INITIATIVE. Hit her hard, now, before she has time to mount a defense.

This, also find some spicy 20 something slag on tinder and pound her raw on your bed.

women who are past 25+ are desperate to get married, it is their biological imperative to do so.

so don't take it at face value when someone wants to settle down and get married, they aren't really that into you.

if you want a long lasting relationship it takes several things, trust being the headstone

if you do not have trust in your relationship you have absolutely nothing

take some time away from dating, truly find yourself and what make's yourself happy, if you cannot love yourself you cannot love anyone

it's really not that hard

C U C K E D

fuck you

western society is fucked.

check out reddit.com/r/marriedredpill for advice.

for me: i'm not gonna marry unless infidelity is made illegal again.

and you're probably doing a bunch of beta shit to work on your marriage. what works is:
> diet/cut/lift hard, until you can attract women hotter than her
> cultivate options with other women, using woman-style lies ("friends"), to create DREAD that you could trade up.
> LEAD the family. If you let her make the rules, she will hate you.

There's a lot more. Good luck. This is why we need to remove (((them))) before feminism gets even worse.

That's the worst possible thing that can happen to any man and if I were you I would kill him, my wife, and then myself. Other than that I can see no way you will be able to reclaim any dignity for the rest of your life my brother I'm sorry

I've already forwarded all her text messages with her lover to my phone

the case is being built, shit hits you right in the feels tho
I never saw myself becoming the bitter cheated on man I had seen in the movies. I really thought we trusted each other.

I fucking hate all brazilians

ayy lamo

Vigilantism is illegal, and for good reason.

Also, the wife is a pawn, manipulated by (((Frankfurt School))) forces who desire the destruction of the American family to make the world safer for Globalists. If you want to fight, fight them, not your wife. tl;dr: Make a difference.

What? That's against the law? Why would you even bother submitting a report? Brazilians are pretty shit tier tbqh

nigger

Get a motorcycle. No time for feelies on two weelies.

Women are like dogs, if they bite you it's on you bro

western women are just cum dumps now so I'm gonna go find me an asian qt

FUCK

>informed his wife

Holy shit you are beta af

can anyone explain why they respond to these?

I've never responded until now, and my mother is not yet dead

Stay strong buddy

he doesn't get to have his comfy family after ruining mine

Guarantee his wife doesn't care, if he got your woman to stray he'll get his to stay

You'd think these people would just end their marriage instead of stringing some guy along and justifying cheating in their head.

It sucks. Ive been there. But it gets better. Trust me. But get over your feels now. Time to man up and save your kids from being ruined for life by her.
Youll have your whole life to think about what went wrong after the divorce. But fuck that right now...you have a war to win. Trust me...she will be ruthless.

Your mother will die, regardless of whether you respond to this post. Go ahead and give me (You)'s if you want, it doesn't matter, your mum will fucking die anyway fuck you.

nigger

Fuck off

>Trust me...she will be ruthless.

I can only imagine what kind of monster I will be described as by her. My kids are already asking me about all the terrible things mommy is saying about me

And this is why it's awesome to know more about computers than your girl (and your kids, for that matter).

>women
>people

What lies are she saying

>Yes, I will always have my kids.
Inb4 she gets custody of the children and you never see them again because the law always sides with the mother

damn brazilians

favela monkey

typical women lies
>I control the bank accounts and use the money to control her
>I'm too controlling over the kids and what friends they have and activities they get involved in
>turn out that I'm emotionally abusive

things that are hard to disprove

>women aren't men

really thinking me make

f

>hating the symptom and not the disease

wew lad, stay blue pilled son

>haha you're just pussy whipped

no, you're just dick whipped by ya bois

I bet you're the kinda nigga that goes on tinder too or goes to night clubs and expects to find wife material, and is genuinely perplexed as to why your method isn't working

I'm sorry. As hard as it is to find good family men these days I'm really sorry this happened to you. (Assuming there isn't more to the story but still no reason for her to cheat.)

Feel for you man.

Curious about a couple things:
>what age range is she now?
>how long did you date before getting married?
>how long did it last before this happened?

fuck

enjoy your ban

blame Jews (i think that's what you're saying) all you want, white women are responsible for their own actions
30s
we were together for years
our oldest daughter is 7 and she was born just before we got married

show us a tit

My boss lives in a studio apartment and gives half his check to the ex-wife

She sold his house and forced him to sell most of his shit to pay her

She lives in a house with her new loser boyfriend and my boss's daughter

I told him I'm avoiding marriage due to the risks and he got all defensive

You can't redpill some people

>Getting married

retard

Shheeeiiiitttt

im young and keep trying to tell myself there's ways to minimize risk in ltrs, but its not anything you can prepare for.

Best of luck in the coming struggle m8

Cheque

They're sluts regardless of where you look, user. Slavic women = western women.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkbWBDeLrJ4

it was the smart financial decision though :(

Go to Reddit you fucking loser, no one cares about your shitty life

Were you from a divorce family OP?

Anyone who was from a divorce family usually never marry as a result of those experiences. I am one of them, fuck marriage and fuck the lawyers!

I doubt you'll be saying that after alimony and child support

>I don't care about your shitty life
FTFY

pics?

Do not take it easy on her. Do not repent. You already fucked up twice. If she fucks you over a third time there's no saving you. Make this divorce hit her where it hurts the most financial and social. Act cordial in public but be cold and calculated in the divorce proceedings.

Betas tend to be egalitarians with a "grass is greener" perspective

Notice all the

"why don't you just marry a slavic/asian/latina/black/catholic/muslim/xeno girl?" threads

They don't think there's any biological component to female behavior

>"I-It's the media turning them all into bitches!"

Oddly enough, most of them will readily accept biological racial differences

But the sexual instinct clouds their brains so hard they can't look at women objectively

They can't separate the woman THEY LOVE from the woman SHE IS

And it's natural

Research has actually proven people will naturally get angry when women are shit talked more than men

Their social power is great and terrible

Like the Jew, you can't DARE criticize all women

Women are used to being called all manner of things

Cunt, slut, whore, bitch

But call her hypergamus and see how she recoils

How hurt she looks

"I've been found out"

An Indian man once has his wife cuckolding him with another man. He end up raping that man. You read that right, he actually RAPE that man who dares to fuck his wife, in the ass.

Diarrhea dick

Nice reddit spacing.

Make sure your kids know the reason why you are getting divorced. Don't call her a whore, but make sure they know you are getting divorced because she cheated.

This isn't to turn them against their mother but so they know that cheating on someone is an awful thing so when they grow up they understand how bad cheating is.

Way to refute the argument, cuck

market/bussiness trust relations vs marriage trust

don't you normies percieve any difference?

the contracts are serious in bussiness, breaking one side of it is a crime and there is a compensation contracted just in case

> linberal age
> not making original extra marital contracts

>unknown
What proxy/vpn?

Wasn't meant to refute your argument, I agree with you. Your spacing made your post look ugly as fuck though.

Thank you doggo

Poison the well. Visit the 20 best divorce lawyers in town for free consultations; none of them will be able to see her after they have seen you... it'll be a conflict of interest forever. If you do this in a small town it'll be devastating to her.

File for an Emergency Order of Protection, if she has done anything remotely threatening -- even if it was justified -- file an EOP and make it as damning of an indictment of her as you can, make it your statement, claim threats and violence and bizarre behavior. The judge will see 100 of these and know 99 are BS but there is that one that is real... so he has to approve them all or he'll be up shit creek. She will be out of your house, protected from her vehicle, clothes, computer... whatever you don't want her to have, list it on the EOP. She'll have to defend it while she's homeless.

Apply for credit cards in your name only now while you are still married, that credit could be your only source of cash for a time.

If you can, take what marital assets you can and move them out of the USA. Buy something in another country, bitcoins, whatever. Say you were gambling or made a business deal that didn't work.

Move all the household debt, student loans, whatever you can, onto credit cards in her name ASAP. She'll be forced to make the payments or it's her credit rating, and later all that stuff will be mediated by overpaid do-nothings who studied law because they hate math.

Whatever kind of women you can pull in the USA? You can pull better outside the USA... LOTS better.

Start to get /fit/ like a madman. Not kidding. It will help you to control yourself and make you rebound faster and better.

I learned all that stuff the hard way OP, so you don't have to.

Also, don't borrow money from family. It can be imputed as income for the purpose of child support in some states... borrow from legit lenders only (if you have to borrow).

Out of curiosity. Does your wife work? I happen to think most men are cucked by default if their wife isn't at home taking care of the house and kids.

>trusting a woman at home with kids at school, chores which can be done in an hour, access to your joint bank account, internet, and lots of boredom

C

U

C

K

You need to get revenge. Go and fuck that dude too, it'll make your wife super jealous.

This isn't a time to be sad but a time to be happy. Divorce that bitch, spen time with your childre and relax like you never have before.

adendum

Listen to this man

i'm serious when i say just leave the country and start over.

lol this is what happens when you can't find the man in the little boat desu

> tfw divorce lawyer

Sorry this happened to you, bro. Get a lawyer ASAP, and make sure that she (yes, she) is a real white knuckle piece of shit. I usually represent the woman in the cases and I assure you that no prisoners are ever taken. If you have ANY incriminating info online, remove it.

praise kek for good doggo

Time for feels later, head in the game now. Start moving expensive assets out of the house to storage shed, everything you care about. Say you sold it for a few bucks on craigslist. Have your buddy open up lease on the storage shed so its not on your paper trail

Praise Kek and doggo

marriages are bound to fail, its the nature, you lose interest in your partner after some years, be you a woman or man

Fucking this

A1 it's a proxy, AP means he's from a block of multiple Asian-Pacific cunts.

Check test if a woman is a whore:
If she's asking for an extra dip at mcdonalds, she will be asking an extra dick in ur marriage.

File for primary custody

If you oppose men marrying young girls (Peedooo) like most white cucks you are getting just a hint of what you so richly deserve.

Nearly The very first thing the feminists did was ban men from having young girls as brides.

All you good men here support this. You are feminists. That is what it means to be a northern white / Gaul. The Romans noted your supplication to, your obedience to women 2000 years ago.

You also hate the God of the book of Deuteronomy and especially Deuteronomy 22 28-29 in Hebrew which allows men to have young girls as brides even in cases of rape. The man is ba,al. Master of the woman.

You white Gaulish cucks have always disagreed. You always sought equality or egalitarianism; a balance and swear you always opposed men having girls as brides.

Your race will be gone soon: we will not be slaves and get nothing that's any good. You made your bed now burn in it.

thats very true

also basically having no father since early childhood is crippling for child development, thanks to custody discrimination where women get kids in 99%

I mostly have my dad to blame tho, he was the cheater and he was the one to ran away to his side bitch

when you seen this wreck from the inside you know that marriage is a pre-programmed failure, even more so in modern society, marriage is pretty much dead

This, this, a thousand times this!

You better have the very best divorce lawyer you can get, because the law favors the female even when she's the party completely at fault.

My friends gf cheated on him then tried to tell me that he was abusive and tried to hook up with me. She also told me that she did not cheat on him.

Then she got back together with him just to cheat on him again the next day. She was my friend before that but now i call her a whore whenever i can

Why the fuck do you think women hate threads belong on Sup Forums, you fucking slider?

sucks to be you

>I happen to think most men are cucked by default if their wife isn't at home taking care of the house and kids
Out of curiosity... why?

>You also hate the God of the book of Deuteronomy and especially Deuteronomy 22 28-29 in Hebrew which allows men to have young girls as brides even in cases of rape
THIS IS NOT FUCKING TRUE, YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE FUCK

He has to pay her the money regardless of whether her father allows the marriage.
Second, if they do get married, she can refuse him sex all she wants and there is nothing he can do it. He also can't cheat on her or divorce her. It's a fucking punishment.
Third, this does NOT FOR ONE SECOND imply that Jewish judges can't impose other laws to punish rapists.

romans were obectively batty boys desu

Good doggo is a gift from kek