#JUSTINCASTREAU

I haven't seen any threads on this recently! We need this to spread.

>JUSTIN TRUDEAU IS FIDEL CASTRO'S BASTARD SON

FROM YESTERDAY'S THREAD

Ever wonder why Justin Trudeau doesn't look like his father, Pierre Trudeau?

Pierre Trudeau was married to Margaret Trudeau, who frankly did not care for her husband one bit. She had multiple affairs with many different famous people including Ted Kennedy, Mick Jagger (and possibly the rest of the Rolling Stones). She cucked Pierre all across the world.

Pierre and Margaret were fans, and even friends of Fidel Castro. I am positive that Justin Trudeau's real father is, in fact, Fidel Castro.

Is it too strange to think that? I say no. The fact that Justin Trudeau would be a product of cuckoldry would make more sense than anything.

Want more proof? Look at Trudeau right now compared to a young Fidel Castro. Their facial structure is similar, the noses are almost the same, compared with Pierre Trudeau it is night and day.

Fidel Castro is Justin Trudeau's father!

#JUSTINCASTREAU

Here's baby Justin with his mother and biological father!

Bump. Let's meme this.

Fidel Castro and Margaret Trudeau looking flirty as shameful cuckold, Pierre cries internally.

Here's Castro's patchy commiebeard on Justin's face.

Anyone see the resemblance?

We've dated Pierre's contact with Castro to soon before Justin would have been conceived.

Around the October Crisis.

>Justin Trudeau's height: 6'2"

>Fidel Castro's height: 6'3"

>Pierre Trudeau's height: 5'8"

Are things starting to come together?

Justin as a baby

Fidel as a baby

The truth must come out

Bump

#JustinCastreau

I'm duping all my Castreau pics

Why did they need to exile members of FLQ instead of just executing them for being treasonous commies?

Because the FLQ terrorists still had the British diplomat. They had already killed a Canadian official. So Pierre let them flee to Cuba.

So in short, they should've executed the FLQ terrorists, but Pierre negotiated with terrorists and lost.