Things Sup Forums denies but are actually truth

>pic unrelated

Nah, quality of sports leagues is sabotaged. Tim Tebow was froze out of the NFL.

Drumpf is a racist and a fascist. Debate me.

You live in a fantasy dude, never heard something more wrong on the internet in the last 2 hours, congrats i guess.

whoa...
really makes you think

is this what black people actually believe in? then go back

I'll take my chances - when do they leave?

Black people are well under control and will look like the native american population within a few generations.

hmm you may be right

let's try it and see, just to be safe

If this wasn't created satirically, this is hilarious

>black people
>developing technology
>doing labor
black entertainment is shit and (((the private prison complex))) can go fuck themselves

Nothing to debate. Thats why we like him

Give me proof of this.

>black people hate living in america
>will never do this to see america crumble

Black people don't need to feel better about themselves. They need to get their act together.

You know what makes all people feel good. Being successful. Getting a decent job, sticking with it, getting married, having a couple kids and making a good life for your wife and kids. That is what makes people feel good.

If Black people want to feel good, do that.

Don't buy into some group identity politics bullshit.

Regardless of race, 14% of the US population suddenly leaving would cause a pretty large problem for a while.

Crime would go down but it would take time for others to fill in those low and middle class jobs.

We need a blaxit so badly

This

The globalists are just using black culture to dumb down society as a whole. It's working

>prison profits

I believe it, everything else was horse shit.

A population that chews up a disproportionate amount of welfare, commits more crime and floods the prison system.
Are dindus trying to compete against abos for the most delusional minority?

our neighbors to the south would benefit most from this predicament

I'm sure the unemployed whites would have no trouble filling in

>fill in those low and middle class jobs

>implying blacks are employed at a high enough rate to affect anything

freeing up welfare funds would cover any loss

I wish all blacks could believe this stuff so they could leave America forever

Fine, go.

The thing about batteries OP, is they can be replaced when they aren't working

>tfw I see these shared on kikebook

>Hitler did nothing wrong.
He didn't eliminate all the Jews.

#TWITTERGATE
#PIZZAGATE
BTW WEAK TLDR MEME
BLM=FUNDED BY SOROS

I would laugh at you. Then I would ask you to bring me the check and begin considering whether to tip you or not an if so, at what percentage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is pretty much the same in my country, if every white person would leave the economy would hit rock bottom in a month let alone a year.

I am amazed that the complete economic crash has been staved off for 22 years.

We went from having a currency comparable to the dollar to a third world shit rate in only 22 years.

Think about that, it took just 22 years for blacks to tear down a well functioning economy with abundant resources, great institutions, great education and great infrastructure.

NOW THEY GIVE YOU A PASSING GRADE IF YOU GET 22 PERCENT IN YOUR EXAMS.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Oh no pls don't let them get woke about this.

Would be so terrible.

How could you OP?

Yeah that sure would suck!!
Please don't ever leave!!!
You would ruin our country and we really want to be racist to you forever!

fpbp

Do these people even know about Liberia?

>all those shitting housing projects and prison getting destroyed with better things replacing them
>workers in demand into super high employment rates
>gubmint can cut back on gibs
>alleviate arms restrictions
>you can walk around safely at night

always fall for this bait

Plenty of unemployed whites to fill in the middle. As for the lower class jobs, that's what Mexicans are for

>there are no walls
but the wall isn't a metaphor, its a physical object. which the room has
>those other ones just bringing up rude stereotypes
is this even real?

like it wouldn't hurt any economy if about 1/6 of its population left

>niggers try to argue that them filling prisons is a good thing for america

>there are no walls

>taped to a wall

I wish.

Where are the reassuring comments for pedophile students?

majority of those unemployed whites are degenerates that would only use their employment to feed their drug habbits

Kek

Protip: No.

No, they do not. They may be able to name 2 or 3 African countries, because they saw them in their own meme culture. >staywoke.jpg

I am amazed at the lack of sentience in normal faggots in my country. They don't really question or understand anything in a geopolitical sense, yet they act like unironic experts on every political issue. And I mostly associate with white people. Its far worse with coloreds.

And the majority of employed blacks dont?

blame affirmative action for that

But... Violent crime and STD rates would still sharply decrease. And average IQ levels and social trust would still sharply increase.

>Things Sup Forums denies but are actually truth

1) anthropogenic warming of the planet.
2) world is round not flat
3) unrestrained capitalism is not good for the middle and working classes.
4) Bernie Sanders would have been a better president than Trump or Clinton.
5) Universal health care and aggressive progressive taxes are good not bad.
6) universal basic income is probably the only solution to keep the economy going with only a small fraction of the population (less every year) needed to participate in the production of all goods and services demanded on the open market.
7) Evolution is real.
8) God (pick any you like) are not real.
9) There is no good reason women shouldn't have the right to vote.

that's all I got.

Didn't Tebow still win more playoff games than Romo?

legalizing prostitution would decrease std and violent crime rates

Nigger if you took the same number of any sort of person in the US left things would fall to shit. You can't have that many people leave of any type and things keep going, it doesn't happen. Fuggen stupidity.

Dear White students, You actually are not privileged nor at fault for the others' shortcomings.

>he fell for the "the average black can compete with whites in any significant measure" spook
ISHYGDDT

That's not the fucking issue

the unemployed whites can become the prostitutes

your computer spies on you

Sure worked for them.

>Everything black people do they turn into a billion dollar industry

Well if black people left capitalism would find a way to fill the gap (Which would be very insignificant).

yet blacks are desperate to stay while whites are desperate for them to leave
funny that

So, which is it
>blacks are the poorest, least educated, most reviled minority and they need white people's help to bring them up to standard
or
>blacks are the superior race that are literally better than everyone else at everything and whitey literally cannot compete

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they are now and most, including minority prostitutes, do not service black men

I asked a couple hookers about this, their answer was that black men usually don't pay, try to and sometimes succeed in raping the girls and the rampant STD's in blacks

>inb4, muh dick size is too much them

fight me irl

Whichever works better to push an agenda.

only if i get to come inside you

Yeah the prison and abortion industries would suffer a major hit

I'm white, but I've had the "user, your benis is too big" situation. She was very affluent.

It was a real chest puffer until I realized she had no intention of actually dating me. And it was a dirty fucking lie. And too big doesn't exist (unless you mean in the context of consistent ltr sex).

>waskindahottbh.jpg

W-what.

you tried to date a prostitute? that was your first problem

The Calhoun mouse experiments really throw me for a loop with the mice ending all breeding. It's such a strong urge in animals to reproduce that I can't help but see that as evidence of how powerful the damage of overpopulation and having more people than roles to fill in society is. I think the damage done by overpopulation is irreversible, because if things could go back, then why didn't they in the mouse experiment? The population did decline, leaving more space and roles to fill for the remaining survivors, but the normal breeding patterns never returned.
Why was NASA ever shut down?

Look at that echo chamber.

What is this? A farm in South Africa?

I was talking about hookers only.

if blacks are so great then why is africa so shitty?
checkmate BLM

>That pic
Prove it through experimentation, we need empirical evidence to be sure.

haha top kek faggot

I thought it was Rhodesia around the time the niggers ruined it.

"The only thing wrong with Africa is it's full of Africans."

>illegal drug trade

Oh, how could we live without that?

>Industrial prison complex

Another thing we would be better without

Nah. I was just not in her social class. Muh feels hurt from the realization still a little.

>implying they aren't mostly whores
>implying they aren't for even a second

This is a redpill that kills most

>Blacks
>Working

Oh, no. Footlocker has open positions now. What a tragedy.

yeah what would we do with out the productive negros.
who would we give welfare to?!
who would play our nigger games?!
who would make the jungle music?!

your right OP, guess we should keep these productive members of society

>technology
Not true at all, "equal opportunity" hiring policies and affirmative action is required to bring Black people into STEM at a rate close to Asians and whites
>music
This is bread and circuses, not a pillar of society. I'd actually appreciate a collapse of the modern music industry
>sports
Same as above
>labor
Labor is already globalized and strikes have lost their efficacy. It would transition without a hiccup.
>illegal drug trade
South America and the CIA have always been the best at this
>industrial prison complex
Once again this collapsing would be great and the transition of labor would move abroad no hiccup.

You're not as necessary as you want to think. I'm a progressive, but lying to yourself about things like this isn't a way to fix shit. Being realistic is the first step to fixing reality.

at least you fucked her, that's something to be proud of

Don't you talk shit on my homeboy romo

...yea, you're right user

oh, I do indeed realize that most women are whores at their core, their are the occasional rare unicorn but I was staying within the confines of a prostitution conversation

go fuck some more women don't keep focusing on some cunt that was too stuck up

Oh I forgot there were tears in that pic now that just makes me look autistic.

kek

You only like him because muh fantasy football points

Nigs are a bigger strain on society than they are worth. Not talking about race because you fucks only know how to play that one card.

>children out of wedlock
>murder
>theft
>abuse welfare
>selling drugs
>using drugs

These are what classify you as a nig. Just so happens blacks fall into this category more often. Next thing you know you will call statistics racist. All the meanwhile you manipulate statistics to fit your narrative. Fuck retards. The black community should be pushing each other to improve but instead they blame others for their own problems. I say fuck them at this point. Leave if you really think you aren't the problem.

You bros are bro tier. I don't even mind that one of you is not white.

>baited this many
Here's to (you).

Romo blows. Best compliment he ever got was from Brett Favre when he said, "he plays a lot like me". Not bad coming from the guy who leads all time with 336 INT's.

It's 14% now? You guys are fucked.

this user is so white I disappear in snow

>blacks
>having jobs

pick one