Should white people count for 3/5th a vote?

A liberal classmate of mind brought up the idea of making the voting demographics fairer by having white votes count for 3/5th a vote to bring the demographic in line with minorities.

Why is he wrong? Also he's a white male.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/e3mD1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Murder your liberal classsmate.

No because that damages the essence of democracy, illegals shouldn't be able to vote, dead people shouldn't be able to vote, but all citizens of the country should have their vote count the same

Only land owners should vote to be honest

Why should a minority vote count more than a majority vote?
SHIT LIKE THIS IS WHAT IS CAUSING THE REPUBLICAN SURGE YOU KNOW.

and military

America is white

I thought race was a social construct...

cucks shouldn't be allowed to vote

It is when it fits their narrative.

>Also he's a white male.

What a pathetic human being.

Hmm, perhaps *currently* serving military. If you are merely a vet and still don't own property I don't think you should get a vote.

What, would they have some sort of a white person registry? This is truly disturbing user.

Obviously this is a bait thread and you're posting it for reactions, but coming up with stupid and divisive shit like that is why the Democrats lost the election. White people care enough to vote. Dont piss them off

>americans getting trolled ITT by an american historical reference

nice

They already do since 2/5th of white people vote against their racial interests.
Land owners shouldn't be able to vote, as they already have economic power they don't need political power as well.

>phone user
gtfo

tell him- if niggers only count as 1/2 of a vote, fucking degenerates.

I've always figured it should just be people who pay taxes.

That's fucking bullshit. That asshole needs to be gassed.

Nah, niggers shouldn't get to vote at all. They aren't black and they aren't people.

>land owners

tax payers

Funny, they change their interpretation of the reality at will. Good thing these progressives get a moral carte blanch for being the "good guys on the right side of history"

No. I believe that it should stay as is but make the black and lationo vote count for 1.5x per person.

Lol yeah giving some people more vote than others is racist he literally suggest KKK shit just for the other side. Lel libtard

What's bullshit is that he wants to be a history teacher. I don't want him anywhere near children

The old 3/5ths thing was an anti-slavery provision, something completely lost on modern lefties who think it was some horrible racist thing.

Well.. if you're in NY, FL or CA an electoral college vote is about 1:500,000 whereas in WY it's around 1:143,000 so in a way that's already the case.

Obviously direct popular vote with one person per vote is a solution here, as is splitting up larger states (at least for electoral purposes)

Your "friend" is a regressive. They've rejected equality and embraced racism.

Their beliefs are those of a lunatic.

>Fix racism with racism!

I'd laugh but this is seriously the view of most demos

He should hang himself so there's one less white vote. Equality, and all that.

Yeah, does "no taxation without representation" ring a bell?

Oh yeah so would that mean whites would only have to pay 3/5ths the taxes?

This.

Less voting would be better.

Longer terms, one election every five years at least.

That sounds fair in principle but then consider that someone might shift between tax brackets year after year and it would be a mess to keep track of that.

Also, consider homesteaders, they wouldn't have much taxable income under our current tax laws but those are precisely the type of people people like Thomas Jefferson idealized

But illegals pay taxes. Unless you want them to vote now

Because if they did that, then we would come kill all you motherfuckers.

Here's a relevant quote from Calvin Coolidge.

just like the fuckup before him, he will become a history teacher to push his fucked up agenda on children because the only way fanatics can win is to brainwash children.

It's like in video games how someone really geared out will go and grief lower levels all day, their peers wreck them left and right so bitch boy has to find some fodder that's not strong enough to fight back.

This is the essence of feeling driven ideology.

Disenfranchise the world's most heavily armed population in their own country in which they are also the majority demographic?

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Federal income tax.

If you risked your life for the country you should get a vote.

Landowners, Military, Cops and Firefighters should all vote. Fuck everyone else.

the whole reason behind the 3/5 vote was southeners didn't consider black slaves as people
this is basically saying that minorities (mexicans, blacks, asians, indians, and those cuck whites) don't see a normal white person as a normal human
another anti-white retard propganda bullshit
I hate people, can't wait to see what Trump does in a national sense, will probably help me decide if I have proud white civilians or quietly proud white civilians (aka they will be properly trained with short and mid ranged guns)
honestly if if I have kids I will most definitely give them a 9 mm in their younger age (8-10) and a fully automatic before the age of 16

P.S. debate me I've been drinking

Because that's racist and not anywhere near what a democracy is meant to be, also try getting them (European Americans) to go along with it.

>fully automatic
Looks like we got a /nogunz/ here

So, which 20k+ full auto are you giving your sons?

Thank your classmate for making yet another Trump supporter

Let's play a little game:
archive.is/e3mD1

Try to read it to the end.

Bonus if you can:
>find how many times he repeats his thesis (and how many of those are word for word)
>find any supporting evidence
>find what's his point

tell them if they're for that then they shouldn't complain about the electoral college

LOL what even. This is going in my petition for clinical psychologists to start studying why liberals are like this

i don't even own my own house and i agree

So your liberal friend is saying that minorities are less than human.

This should be named witha catchy phrase; one good argument and one taken straight out of his ass, like a true moron juxtaposed.

Looks like the next Hitler is already here.

Nice retort there. Very convincing.

taxpayers desu
if you recieve more from the federal government than you pay in taxes, you shouldn't have a say in how the government spends our money.

Technically that happens with people in big states like California, Texas, NY etc, while the vote of people from Montana, Vermont, DC etc. is worth more.

Holy shit you might be right white boy

fpbp as always

Now 90% of voters are banker Jews, great idea.

Tell him he can declare his own opinion worth 3/5 if he really wants to.

idk I'm debating on getting a basic AK-47
because that shit is a reliable full auto gun
it's a mix of teaching a kid proper gun control and money managment

>read this
my bad for adding adding an ly on a word

>Why is he wrong?
America is a republic you fucking plebian

What is the major function of a republic?

Ensuring that the majority can't simply outvote the minority

You did it
*slowly claps*
Congratulations friend. I didn't know if you could do it but you proved me wrong.

You have posted the most retarded thread in history. I owe you a deep debt of gratitude.