Drumpf is finished

Drumpf is finished.

After the recount in Wisconsin proves Trumptards fucked with the ballots, Pennsylvania and Michigan will be next. Come next month, the electoral college with elect Clinton in a landslide. You didn't really think anyone besides Southerners were retarded enough to elect the Cheeto Mussolini, did you?

Say it with me: Madam President.

Other urls found in this thread:

michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_8722_76444-397762--,00.html
bostonherald.com/news/columnists/kimberly_atkins/2016/11/atkins_time_for_jill_stein_hillary_clinton_to_call_it_quits
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mooooooooooom. The timelines are crossing again

post more dank hillary pepes.

Except the only way she will win is if she wins back all 3 of those states OH and bred the only way to get a recount in penn. is if there was fraud which she would need to take to court and PROVE there was fraud then there would be a recount, good luck getting that through the counts before the first my dude.

Please continue to mine salt though, tis taste

this is not a fucking joke. this is the only job ive had and if hillary isnt elected the funds stop coming. i still cant believe that retarded fucking mop head won. ive spent too long and adopted too many memes from this fucking board to see his fuck ugly face a top a presidential podium

i fuckiing hate you racist pieces of shit i hope you all die from fucking aids. history will look back on now with the same sad conviction it looked back on hitler. FUCK YOU

roleplaying ctr is so many levels of faggotry.

Drumpfsters on suicide watch

BUILD IT AND THEY WON'T COME

Jews are runnin on empty.

>proves Trumptards fucked with the ballots

i thought you couldn't rig the voting

also what happened to accepting the results

Nah, Trump is going to be just fine

However, the Democratic party is finished for good.

If you think you alienated middle America and moderate voters before, just wait. You've really pissed them off now. There will never be another Democratic president.

Because you know what people wanted right before Christmas? Another two weeks of election drama.

RIP Democrats

PS: Now the Republicans are going to renew their efforts to make sure Hillary Clinton gets sent to jail. That's an added bonus.

it's ok

you're with us now, i know you feel it

you know it but you don't want to know it

Say it with me:

>they have to go back

god i just want all this to be over with

ikr, fuck

Jan 6th we'll know, that's when the electors give their votes to Congress and they certify

Say with me: Civil War

Hillary will die

Your fault. Should've gotten a real job instead of shitposting on a Iranian hooka forum

Don't you mean an Indian Fecal Fingerpainting Street?

Good good, let the hate flow through you. When Donald Trump wins you can feel the same impotent rage you felt when Trump won the election.

Die.

I missed shills DESU

Instead of a 4 year setback the globalists choose complete self implosion and civil war 2.0, patriots vs pedos edition
really makes you think

wtf i love shills now

>Because you know what people wanted right before Christmas? Another two weeks of election drama.
Actually, I wanted the Day of the Rope, but I'll settle with eternally disenfranchising leftists.

Maybe next Christmas, I'd get my wish.

Something is off. The force clouds the future.

Just take solace in the fact that we're going to take all of your Shillary Pepes and rebrand them as Le Pen Pepes for the French election.

In all seriousness we can even force the electors to pick Hillary because its so close.

dont reply to these threads.

AND A ONE AND A TWO AND A ONE TWO THREE GO!!!

I thought CTR was bankrupt after her big L. Are they still paying you?

Cool role play, bro. Needs meme arrows

Jesus, these pepes are so weak and few. This is why she lost.

>roleplaying
thats enough, its time for bed user

>Random Pro-Trump Billionaire puts forth $20M to recount every state Hillary won, just for laughs

whoa, CTR with some dank new fresh OC

nice

Once the Michigan count is certified tomorrow, will you shills shut the fuck up?

michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_8722_76444-397762--,00.html

Whether Stein / Clinton realize it or not, they're destroying the future of the Democratic party.

If you think they hadn't alienated middle America and moderate voters before now, just wait. This is PR disaster. The last thing people wanted before Christmas was more election drama. This recount is infuriating the vast majority of the country.

It has also destroyed the reputation of the Democratic Party, Jill Stein, Clinton and the Green Party.

If I didn't know any better I'd say Trump was behind this. Only he could orchestrate something so devious and brilliant. And of course he's ranting on Twitter which helps to further enrage people against the left.

The DNC will never recover from this. This recount was disastrous mistake for everyone involved.

Excuse me, when the results of the wonderful recount will be done?

Four/Four

Quads of truth.

Checked.

>those numbers
>that truth

>tfw I made a bet that if Hillary won I would transition to female and take estrogen and if trump won I would stay a boy

This will be the greatest victory of madame President we will have ever experienced.
Face it, Drumpfkins, Hillary Clinton is almost as much endorsed by our board (Sup Forums) as Donald Drumpf.

>those fucking wall-eyes

I'm a Trump supporter and I honestly believe that Hillary will be President. They'll certainly find enough votes.

I hope all these shills are ready for WW3.

ehmmm excuse me hans, when the results will be with us?

post boipussi user

You're in denial and a general idiot.

roller derby LMAO.

What do you mean?
I am a US-American taking a vacation in Germany.
Do you honestly think the majority of this board consists of Drumpfkins?
You were just the loud majority, we failed to see how speaking up could have won us the election, and now that we have seen Kek's power, we shall establish name your religion heresy and establish a new one, with madame president as our prophet.

Top Democrats know this. Obama knows this. I am certain they're enraged that Stein and Clinton are doing this and SUCKING money away from the Louisiana Senate Campaign. Bhahah we are going to win that now, too, probably because of this recount wasting millions in donor money.

true. When the recount will end. Is Germany better than Mexiko? u been here too?

Dead serious, is this some false flag shit to make shills look even more retarded?

I know you're shitposting, but if that scenario actually happens, it will be the end of America as we know it. Either the people will rise up and win, reforming America into something like the founders intended, or they will rise up and lose, turning America into an overtly-left-facist police state, or they will do nothing, turning us into a covertly-left-facist police state. No matter what, if the EC flips, America ends.

Checked

Welp it's finally happening

The lefties and the liberal media are turning against Stein / Clinton.

Ultra liberal rag the Boston Herald just ran this piece

bostonherald.com/news/columnists/kimberly_atkins/2016/11/atkins_time_for_jill_stein_hillary_clinton_to_call_it_quits

Remember that Massachusetts is the bluest of the blue, and Boston is super liberal....

Triple digits beat double digits. I'm happy to witness Kek's will in this thread.
>shadilay

This. Kek is on our side.

Ok vlad you earned your 20 rubles.

I can't wait to see you lose again.

This is really cringey, nothing is going to change, you lost. Get over it or keep crying, either way, Trump is your president like it or not.

this 1 million percent. There is no way the vote would be rigged in favor of Trump. Let them choke on their own bile while we work to Make America Great Again.

cuando se da el resultado del primer reconteo?

don't get your hopes up, dear.

Then why did they vote Romney for governor?

JILL STEIN MUST BE SECRETARY OF STATE.

>when the shadow government stop paying for the treatments keeping you alive and you're out of money because no one will donate to your foundation if you don't have political power.

t. paco. BYE BYE ANCHOR BABY

Democrats 3 mos ago: THE SYSTEM IS NOT RIGGED, GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

Democrats today: THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED...PROBABLY BY THE RUSSIANS...OR SOMEBODY!

These fucking shills

This like Dragonball Z where Goku beats Freeza and then gives Freeza the chance to flee. Then Freeza tries to do one more desperate attack and gets BTFO.

Nice

>russians hacked the ballots in michigan

based leaf

Dumb Knockoffposter. Also
>Trump won Michigan by 10k+
JESUS
>Shillaryfags are literally making their chances of """"""""""""""""""""""""winning""""""""""""""""""""""
even worse

hahahahahahahhahaha

COME HOME BROWN MAN.

Sig Heil.

it was putin. YOU MOTHERCUKERS CHEATED.