Sign the petition to have congress investigate pizzagate if you haven't already

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/investigate-pizzagate-claims-regarding-child-exploitation

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/investigate-pizzagate-claims-regarding-child-exploitation
youtube.com/watch?v=aob78Y3Tb1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok.

...after Donald is on office:)

As good as signed, fantastic.

bump for justice

They're not going to investigate themselves jackass

Booomp

you know what it means, its a way to get pizzagate investigated by the authorities

Bump

>petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/investigate-pizzagate-claims-regarding-child-exploitation
hell yeah!

pizzagate is real, but this petition was obviosly written by a shill.

sage GOES IN OPTIONS FIELD

signed dem shits

Don't be pussies; fucking sign this shit.

>They're not going to investigate themselves jackass
Came here to post this

don't call it pizzagate on the damn petition site. aw damnit.

Of course they're not. That doesn't mean you don't let them know that you're fucking fed up with their shit. Do any of you really think these petitions do anything? Of course not. The government always has and always will play by their own rules. This is just a way to let them know that we're fed the fuck up and not afraid to say so.

Or be a fucking cuck who will post a bunch of shit just as long as the whitehouse doesn't get your real email address. Fucking pussies.

reminder Sup Forums data mines, a long with 2x4chan.

also bumperino

>asking corrupt elite pedophiles to please investigate themselves

CONGRESS IS INVOLVED RETARD!!!

I don't know who wrote it, just spreading the good word

that is a worrying thought. However, the government is a lot more vulnerable then you think, they are fucking terrified of the public. We've more power then we utilize, they are here to serve us, we have to put them in their place.

bympo

HOLY FUCK I THINK I KNOW WHAT PIZZA RELATED MAP IS

SOMEONE DOUBLE CHECK I MIGHT AN HERO AGAINST MY WILL IF I'M RIGHT

>
I checked out a video of the channel this user linked.

This is the video info:In this short demonstrating film, the Schweintech Institute of Oslo demonstrate radical new methods of compressing video and audio signals using KQ8.F Super RAD, non-convoluted, dicrete-time dynamic Hénon mapping, and complex elliptic vector bundles. The results are dramatic.

This video from the same channel displays a series of images of black and white shapes. What immediately stands out is that the images are black and white, and obviously compressed.

This might have ties with black and white handkerchief. Pizza related handkerchief was just an uncompressed image of CP or the map can also be the formula used to get uncompressed images.

NSA has literally everything

Theyre just not allowed to use it in court because its all obtained illegally

They can see literally see and hear everything you do whenever you are near a powered device with internet/mic/camera and definitely can log all your posts on every site youve ever used an IP to post from

If youre not on a list they dont look

If you on lost, they look

If they find something, they cant use it in court

If they look and it's really endangering to (((them))) then you'll be suicided, framed for a crime they can arrest you for or disappeared. You'll know if you're in this deep though.

Just train with guns, protect yourself and keep being legal True DeKEKtives

thanks based user

i don understand what this has to do with pizza

bumper

Why did you dumbfucks call it pizza gate? No one will ever take it seriously, worse name than gamergate.

>we have to put them in their place.
Exactly. The only reason that I love anonymity is that when you attach your name to something (like over at reddit and twitter), all of your posts become masturbatory and self-indulgent. You get to say, "look at all that great stuff I posted," while patting yourself on the back. Anonymity is valuable because you know that user is giving you his full, unedited opinion.

I do NOT like anonymity because I'm afraid that the government might learn about my true feelings, or that they might "put me on a list," or some other bullshit like that. In fact, I've released MANY inflammatory and anti-government statements with my name on it. (I even sent a book to Obama.) I could give a fuck if they know that I'm a "tin-foil hatter" or "conspiracy theorist" or whatever fucking label they want to put on me. I want them to know that I think they're fucking worthless and want to drain the swamp. This is the way it should be: governments should be deathly afraid of their citizens. THIS is why I want to sign this petition. Because fuck them.

You should feel the same way. Fuck that "getting v&" meme bullshit. Fuck that "put on a list" bullshit. Let them know you aren't willing to lie down and that you want the corruption and lies to end.

>signing petitions

Saged

bootlickers

Hello Mr. FBI/JEW/Demonic Satanist. I will be happy to sign your petition. In addition, I would also like to give you my IP address and my home address.

>we're fed the fuck up and not afraid to say so.
>As long as I'm not directly incriminated in said accusations...
Government is the fucking problem, so why would you entertain the notion of their assistance in any way shape or form, and expect any sort of change.
As long as the apathetic sheep of the civilized world remain oblivious, or ignorant to the actual truth and this fucked up system, that places, rich, degenerate, power-hungry monsters in charge of our lives, nothing will ever change.
How do we wake all the sheep?

>6 posts by this ID

Keep shilling David Sheklsteinberg

Word of mouth. Don't drop the whole thing on them. Just say "That podesta guy is being accused of pedophilia now" . Get them soft to the idea. If they research themselves and willingly, they'll be more inclined to believe it then if you force it down their throats.

>implying hiroshimoot hasn't given it away already.

Not my petition. And this is exactly the kind of fear that the government wants you to have. Did you read my tirade ( )? Seriously, though. You're slipping -- exactly -- into the mindset the government wants you to have; dissent all you want anonymously online, but when it comes time to actually stand up and say you disagree with something or want justice to be served, better not say anything because then "they'll" get your address and you'll be on a "list."

The people in power want everyone to be complacent and fearful like you.
>oh no! some undercover 3-letter-agent is trying to get my info
>better hide at home behind my proxies
>I hope they don't find out that I criticized the government
>what if I get v&

People like you are the product of their conditioning. People like you are the reason they are chipping away at our freedoms; because they've seen that people will censor themselves when they fear that they're being watched.

Grab your balls and tell the world what you think. Don't be afraid.

>why would you entertain the notion of their assistance in any way shape or form, and expect any sort of change.
see my earlier post
>Do any of you really think these petitions do anything? Of course not. The government always has and always will play by their own rules. This is just a way to let them know that we're fed the fuck up and not afraid to say so.

u mad white boi? this is the white mans nature, cowardly

I've already lost a career doing just that. You go ahead and man up bro, I'll sit this one out. You'll think it's a joke until the cops are at your door. Then you'll realize that you're just a peon like me and peons don't get to rise up overnight. You get crushed like a little maggot because it doesn't matter if you're right, you can't defend yourself. Trust me, I've been down this road.

I don't know why they did what they did, I found it floating around youtube, figured Sup Forums might find this interesting.

You're absolutely right. But they don't care about your or anyone else's opinion. They will only respond to action. When someone does something that goes against their narrative and has the potential for deal damage, that is when the NSA archives will be pulled and combed through, that is when they start to care. They'd lose their heads writing off everyone that disagrees with them.

It stirs the pot. Even though you're not wrong, many of them are blackmailed and kept on short leashes, I don't think that every single person on a government payroll is a paedophile, can even stomach it, or is just unwilling to act in our favour. People are people, and within the ranks of the system there are individuals, who serve the people and work towards a better tomorrow for the public. They may be few and far between, but not for long.

>peons don't get to rise up overnight.

woah i signed a petition, suddenly i'm Lelouch from Code Geass???

Was going to get mad, then I looked at your flag. Nice try leaf. Enjoy calling people boi on the internet because in real life your going to have to memories about 25 different pronouns like zhe.

>How do we wake all the sheep?
On this note, I think it's very important to wake people up, but only if they are then willing to fucking say something about it. What good will it do if everyone is awake, but no one is willing to stand up and say, "hey whitehouse, fucking look into this bullshit. There are too many coincidences going on here," because they think the FBI/JEW/Demonic Satanists are gonna get 'em? That's my point.

Again, the government will never change because of some petition, the same way it won't change because we elect candidate X. It will only change once they know we're fed the fuck up and don't believe their lies anymore. And that won't happen if everyone self-censors out of fear as per

>You'll think it's a joke until the cops are at your door.
For signing a petition? Now who's the shill, Shekelsteinberg?

Government is not the answer.

I'm not self censoring, he's free to say what he wants to.

The owner of Comet Pizza is already insinuating that his lawyers are going to start prosecuting for libel by collecting data, but it's hard to do so because people are anonymous. You go right ahead and put your name on that list.

Sorry, not list, I meant (((petition)))

What no comment Mr. Tenpostsbythisidgoldfinkelsteinmenberg?

I feel bad for NSA people trying to mine data from Sup Forums.

The FBI, too.

I shudder to think of the batshit crazy tinfoil they get sent to them.

>It stirs the pot. Even though you're not wrong, many of them are blackmailed and kept on short leashes, I don't think that every single person on a government payroll is a paedophile, can even stomach it, or is just unwilling to act in our favour. People are people, and within the ranks of the system there are individuals, who serve the people and work towards a better tomorrow for the public. They may be few and far between, but not for long.

In no way am I trying to imply all those involved in the government to be involved, or even aware of what takes place behind the closed doors of the upper echelon.
It's the system itself, that allows, or even encourages these people, who by their own right, are accountable to nobody.
Even those who enter into politics with the noblest intentions, eventually either succumb to their own greed and self-fulfilling interest. or they hold fast to their convictions and end up on the pile.
Don't blame the sick perverted fucks, blame the system that allows it.

>The owner of Comet Pizza is already insinuating that his lawyers are going to start prosecuting for libel by collecting data, but it's hard to do so because people are anonymous.

And you honestly believe that signing a petition stating that
>pizzagate is a theory...
>it is alleged that...
>we want congress to call on ... to investigate the claims
could result in you being punished? Wow. They really do have you shaking in your boots, don't they? I'm starting to think that you really were crushed for some stupid bullshit. I don't want to call you a shill anymore, but it's a pretty leap to make to think that someone could be brought up on charges for simply signing a petition asking that an investigation be made. That's like, level 10 cuckoldry right there.

be patient

ironic that your image is of a little girl

>those involved in the government to be involved
Sorry for poor English, I was in another thread at the time.
Hey, at least I don't fuck kids.

No way, they'd white wash it, dems or pubs

>I've already lost a career doing just that.
>I'm starting to think that you really were crushed for some stupid bullshit.

So, what happened that has you so fucking scared? So scared that the thought of signing an online petition has you calling people shills?

>You'll think it's a joke until the cops are at your door. Then you'll realize that you're just a peon like me and peons don't get to rise up overnight. You get crushed like a little maggot because it doesn't matter if you're right, you can't defend yourself. Trust me, I've been down this road.

Let's have it.
>So, what happened that has you so fucking scared?

Because it sounds to me like you are trying to make others afraid. If you have a legitimate experience from which once could conclude that signing an online petition could, as you put it, have the cops at one's door, I'm sure everyone would like to know and we could all benefit from your experience. Otherwise, stop perpetuating the idea that the big, bad, 3-letter-agencies are gonna get our info and make our lives a living hell. To "crush us like maggots," as you put it.

don't sign. this is a shill. they will track you and kill you after you sign.

thanks for the advice CIAbro

K

Pizza won't stop trending.

(You) giant fucking pussy, answer this

the system is fucked up and rigged in their favour, but that doesn't mean we should leave it alone and let them get away with it. They can't touch us once we unite, we have more power, why do you think soros is paying for all these protests to take place? they want us divided, so they can maintain power.

Too mainstream and everything can be explained away in a court of law. The first fuckers who were on to this should've quietly passed their findings on to James O'Keefe and that based son of a bitch would've gotten video of kids givin' hj's and bj's.

>Little Caesars Pepperoni Stuffed Crust Pizza - Review
>MSM trying to make pizza-related content to mask pizzagate in search results

They're beyond pathetic.

Quit shilling your shitty petition here.

Fresh oc i just made. Fuck you pedo ctr shills. PRAISE KEK

Signed.

Why would Congress investigate it? It's a criminal conspiracy. That's the FBI's job. Assuming Trump gets rid of that hack Comey and puts a real American in there.

>have the government investigate the government

Gee, I wonder what they will do? Spoiler alert, everyone's in on it.

That's just Reviewbrah. He's a Sup Forumsack.

Spot the pattern

Oh wow, my thread has no Replies, looks like if its "marked" so that nobody can see it you can post dublicate images no problem. Thread not archived

Posting duplicates no change to them LOL

Cool to know, posting duplicates works if they blacklisted your thread. Sweet Bug

This user gets it

yeah 4pol is over. leave this place dude.

so funny

could of done without the satanic talk, just seems irrelevant and crazy although I know its true.

Definitely not irrelevant. Satanism seems to be a big part of what pushes their human sacrificing needs (along with fetishism, depending on the individual involved).

Funny muricans
>FBI runs pedophile rings
>tell FBI to investigate pedophile rings

Haha Kys faggots, get on the streets or it's gng to be literally nothing. Investigation means cover up. Few people will get suicided, nothing will come out of it, and it will officially be just another conspiracy theory. Alefantis will still continue to fuck children. Podesta will still be free, Hillary will still roam free. Trump won't do shit about it. Wait till he gets in office and you will know what happens. I just hope he selects Romney so that people will wake the fuck up again!

Here's some words of wisdom from riseup.net

Dear friends, please remember that internet is not always the answer for communications and it's never the goal. See you in the streets.

w..whatre you doing lad

Funny indians.

Can't even Poo in a Loo.