"user, that was my gynecologist. He says the test came back. I have PCOS. I... I might not be able to have children...

>"user, that was my gynecologist. He says the test came back. I have PCOS. I... I might not be able to have children. Ever."

what do

pass on genes through surrogates

or don't at all

Throwup in her mouth and poop on the kitchen floor.

Your pussy still works though?

Get a sister wife.

Tell her God wants me to impregnate another woman but stay with her and have her and I raise the children

>surrogates

degenerate

Be disappointed and shame her for not being a real woman

mein niger

Whatever you say honey, but you still have to take it in the ass or I'm dumping you.

what kind of retart tries to have children with a girl older than dirt lmao

This.

As long as I get to pass my genes down and raise my kids I'm happy. She's a self cunt if she can't understand that

I don't know what the fuck I'd do if I found out I can't have kids

>literally me

Just adopt. Jeez, what is it with this thread.

I laughed too fucking hard at this

I know plenty of women with PCOS. They all have kids, it just takes more tries.

Watch out though, they tend to be landwhales and use PCOS as an excuse (which makes it worse and lowers the chances of a kid even more)

Hell, my best friend's sister is a lardbeast and just popped out kid #3

Adoption is Russian roulette, senpai. That's a lot to invest on a kid who might have crazy genes from his reckless and destitute parents.

>marrying a chick without getting her pregnant first
You get what you deserve.

Lard beast with PCOS*

This board places way too much stock in genes, unless the kid has a literal mental disorder (which you can check for beforehand) then upbringing is literally 90% of the end result.

>raising his wife's son

The premise of the hypothetical is that your wife finds out she's barren and not able to have a child.

>not denying it
(((gynecologist)))
Most of them are kikes. He wants us to adopt a non-white kid. Or he severely underestimates the potency of my sperm. YOU'RE GETTING A FILL RITE NAO.

Nice vagina game but I'm out. See ya around. Stay safe bby.

>Start fucking rawdog daily
>Creampie every time balls deep
>No worry of knocking her up
>Dump her when she gets fat
>Feels good man.

>I might not be able to have children. Ever."
>MIGHT
Still in with a chance, make like a rabbit ASAP while you're young.

Ouch that image was sharp.

Severely underrated.

Adopt a white kid desu, its not that cucked at that point

Perfect excuse to have a mistress.

> I am going to have a mistress, if you can't accept it then gtfo you barren woman.

Holding flowers in both hands is my dream. I was only able to achieved it just once though.

Tenderly console her on the outside while quietly celebrating on the inside