Australians are turning Queensland into new Africa

I just stumbled onto your little secret roo fuckers . seriously though is this a good way to resettle immigrants coming into our 2 massive countries instead of having them fill up our cities . maybe they wont adopt the toxic American gangster culture if they are raised in the country ?

youtube.com/watch?v=KE_6gpy3XEU&index=11&list=PL43H78_qIuf_N72QJFQ7QMdzcdwzcu22y&t=42s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23M6H_rec6Y
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_C2R12xQDDE
youtube.com/watch?v=iNR0DDsR8ww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aww fug

Well, stop then.

>seriously though is this a good way to resettle immigrants coming into our 2 massive countries instead of having them fill up our cities
You can try dumping them in the tundra. My bet is that if the heat doesn't kill them the cannibalistic Noonga people will.

Obviously they won't.
You don't see any traditional back families in the south or city raising children to be gangsters, do you?
It's the grandmother that beats respect of authority and discipline into the actually productive blacks in society.

We don't want fucking African refugees

We already have enough chinks, fuck off

For fuck sake.

>Aussies sick of multiculti, move to Queensland
>Vote one nation to preserve culture and identity
notonmyfuckingwatch.jpg
>re-reroute African migration from NSW, VIC, SA to QLD to muddy the water

FUCK THIS FUCK THIS FUCK THIS

Why the fuck can't we have anything nice? We just want to be left the fuck alone. That's it, just leave us alone.

I thought the blacks in the south more relaxed though

so I take it WA NT and Queensland are Australia's Texas or Alberta ?

Blacks are black. No matter where in the world you find them, they are shit. Come on Canada.

wtf

He's retarded. We have blacks here and they nig out despite having absolutely no excuses here. Canada has never been anything but giving towards them, so they just invent oppression that is supposedly causing their chimpouts, and the cucks buy it.

no I know my family had to leave Scarborough and move into rural Ontario cause a girl got shot at my bus stop when I was a kid Toronto has turned into a ghetto since the early 90s when I was a kid growing up there guess why blacks run that part of the GTA now .

The only thing that gives American niggers a worse reputation than their other Western counterparts, is the accessibility of firearms.

Niggers here, there, the UK, Sweden, South Africa, all the fucking same.

>tfw not in queensland

every fucking time its a fucking leaf

Why would you want them to settle in the country of all places? If you must import niggers keep them in the cities with the rest of the muds and away from the homogenous white communities.

Basically.

The melbcucks are getting enriched by Somalian niggers at least. Feels good.

Good I hope the wild life gets fed

Hey now our nogs down south are getting to be nice and mellow. They don't have much in the way of smarts but the good ones know how to work and earn their place. A lot more than what can be said for city niggers.

I'm on the verge of suicide how to fake death and restart my life up north on a farm

>I'm on the verge of suicide
wait a bit longer, soon it will be numb and you wouldnt feel like it

thats what i did and im fine

Go to Europe, throw away all documentation learn some phrases in Arabic and say you're a refo. Aim to go to Finland or Estonia.

holy dayum that id

lol I have even heard of the apex pricks up here . like in Sweden around Malmo everyone votes SD now the Victoria cucks will get red pilled its the same here in southern Ontario we all vote conservative cause of our proximity to Toronto

fuck off they are full,sorry canuk but you gotta take one for the team,let australia remain pure

>grow up in 99.8% white town (0.02% was a mix of extremely rich asians, indian doctors and one african family who was based)
>almost 100% white class
>everyone acted white anyway
>no drugs
>no alcoholics causing trouble
>used to ride around in the police sergeant's ute with m8s

>graduate school, leave to sydney, come back 6 years later (last year)
>filled to the brim with niggers
>everyone locks their doors, chains their bikes down and closes their windows
>nobody has their curtains open at night anymore
>about a quarter of the town is 100% niggers
>traffic signs stolen
>slurs and dicks spray painted everywhere
>multiple houses burned down
>go to my old school
>full of niggers listening to rap music with a few whites huddled around in a corner trying to play cards and shit
>as i'm walking around the school police officer (this was a town of a few thousand people mind you) comes up, tells me to fuck off and almost arrests me before one of my old teachers tells him i'm fine
>see niggers snorting coke in the girls bathroom
>as i'm going to leave a few days later i see a car wrapped around a tree, a rescue helicopter with a rabid nigger in it, and two guys fucking behind a shed

of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: it could have been

>be boomers
>sell out industry/agriculture through free trade policies and removing tariffs
>both industries shit the bed domestically
>indoctrinate children into thinking that post secondary education as the be all and end all
>be surprised when they move to the city to become wage slaves in a cubicle
>birth control
>condoms
>glorification of homosexuality
>low birth rates
>WHERE ARE ALL THE CHILDREN? WE NEED TO IMPORT MILLIONS OF NIGGERS TO CONTINUE OUR COMMUNITY!

Boomers: not even once.
>You don't see any traditional back families in the south or city raising children to be gangsters, do you?

That's fucking bullshit. The nigger dominated states in the south have huge homicide rates. They might not be urban negroes like in LA or NY, but they are niggers to the core whether they are rural or urban.

>let australia remain pure
We need help.

We need to sever ties with the US, UN and Chyna asap.

Inadvertently the gun controls we imposed on ourselves has helped keep the peace. There will be a tipping point though when non-whites will be in sufficient numbers to literally take over our government institutions through legal methods.

At that time, we will wish we had traded a few homicides per 100,000 for stockpiles of AR15s and AKs.

22 million is fuck all. 35 million is fuck all. The gooks will have us for breakfast if we let them.

>Inadvertently the gun controls we imposed on ourselves has helped keep the peace.

???

where in Australia is this man it doesn't need to be the exact town ? the same thing is happening now to towns just outside of Toronto they are expanding out of the place in all directions . turning south Ontario to absolute shit man when only 10 years ago they were completely contained in the GTA . its crazy how much things are changing in such a short period of time .

>Inadvertently the gun controls we imposed on ourselves has helped keep the peace.
A meme m8. Gun crime decayed at the same gradiant before gun control as after. Turns out the people who shoot people weren't purchasing guns through legal channels.

Bikey gangs have been making smgs out of welded pipes for years.

Bump.

btw thank you for exposing the emu fuckers OP.

You have to be connected and have the cash to get an illegal firearm in the city, most of the time that is enough to keep guns out of the hands of niggers.

Also, because of the licensing requirements for buying ammunition, even if a nigger gets a gun he can't obtain more ammo easily.

Australia is not America. We should have access to AR15s and the like, but only if you're a true born Aussie. See: white.

Seppo here.

Every fucking time there is a shooting here on the news I love nothing more than finding whatever left leaning mouth breather tried to lecture me on US gun control last and ask "But I don't understand, how could this happen? Guns are illegal here!".

We will be relying on those bikies to arm us if Indonesia decide it is time to Jihad.

USA UK CAN NZ AUZ . have built up china and India and now these places thanks to us are both full to the fucking brim with people . they are now advertising to the rats especially in India that our countries want as many of them as possible to come hereto our previously white countries . 3rd worlders will work for half what white people will . and older generations wonder why we cant start families when there is no work for blue collar whites anymore . this advertisement is commonplace all over India funded by ours and the Indian government .

Rural NSW, west of the great dividing range. the government outright pays for them to be there, most of them are on benefits.

wait wait wait hold up, left wingers here are so up themselves they'll try to lecture an american on his own gun laws?

have you ever been told you don't know what you're talking about? do they try to pull the "roaming gun battle" bullshit?

Australian gun inventors always get shit on by the government. The guy who made the Owen gun got kike'd out of his shekels and died in some rural moonshine shed.

The Owen gun was superior to the Tommygun and the Sten gun. It was fucking brilliant in reliability in tropical conditions and it was cheap. We used them right up until Vietnam.

youtube.com/watch?v=23M6H_rec6Y

Oath feels good in Adelaide.

>wait wait wait hold up, left wingers here are so up themselves they'll try to lecture an american on his own gun laws?
>have you ever been told you don't know what you're talking about? do they try to pull the "roaming gun battle" bullshit?

Mate you have no fucking idea how much it happens. I almost use it a litmus test to see who is actually worth keeping as a friend or acquaintance now. And the worst part is no amount of logic can sway them. But then again if a leftist could use logic, they wouldn't be a leftist.

And sadly in order to stay true to my own values I have to accept that they are allowed to have their retarded opinion, and am even willing to defend to the death their right to have it.

There should be a genuine market for firearms here, especially for the rural areas. But of course MUH GUNS ARE EVIL AND HAVE NO LEGITIMATE USES BECAUSE MURDER will forever prevent that. Unless we get the Shooters in power.

It took some hearty, cleaver and industrious people to not only survive but thrive in this relative wasteland. Sooner or later something will reawaken that aussie spirit, and woe betide the fool that did it.

Also remember to tell them you're only 10

There's farm work out there if you really want to get out of the city, loads of it. Go on Harvest Jobs and root some backpackers while you're there

its the same everywhere then

jesus christ

what groups of people do you generally find most open to the american viewpoint on things? i've gotten into pretty extensive arguments with city dwellers over guns in the past and my friends from the bush are based, so i imagine rural aussies are pretty good in that regard.

are asians good at all? indians? muslims?

>are asians good at all? indians? muslims?

What tickets should I get to maximise my options out there? Getting my forklift licence tomorrow and might get a few more. Got a Cert 2 in electrotechnology

JUST FUCKING LEAVE US ALONE.

>It took some hearty, cleaver and industrious people to not only survive but thrive in this relative wasteland. Sooner or later something will reawaken that aussie spirit, and woe betide the fool that did it.

The thing is, the vast majority of the land in Australia is either Abbo owned now or it's owned by the Federal government and they don't want people using the interior of the country as a frontier.

Just imagine all the shit that hasn't been discovered in the center of the country and how we could utilize it, yet we're stuck on the coast like faggots.

we have a military weapons test range with an area of about 122,000 square km that nobody is allowed in

for reference, NY state is about 144,000 square km

Generally older folks who remember that we were allies during the war and haven't bought into all the anti-american shit from the 90's and 00's. Generally from out west too.

The younger generations, somewhat including myself, where raised on leftist bullshit about consumerism and how it is all America's fault and we are copying them over here, yadda, yadda, yadda.

City folk tend to have been infected with this as well, but that is ready apparent from the pointless Iraq protests back in the day. As well as the stupidity of them having pro-same sex marriage equality protests when they don't even know their own marriage laws.

I live in Parra so I am exposed to all sorts here. It is a real grab bag when it comes to political stuff. Working in transport I have met plenty of absolute deadset legend muslims, indians, and asians who have assimilated, but also plenty who have been here long enough to adapt but have not. Part of that is that we don't push assimilation anymore thanks to multiculti.

That shit always confused me in school since they preached assimilation was bad, but they didn't seem to actually understand what assimilation was or how it worked. I swear our teachers must have just gotten their definition from Star Trek and looking at the Borg.

I love it over here but things are getting out of hand. People have forgotten that after you give the fair go you are supposed to tell them to fuck off if they didn't give it a fair go back. Politicians are not only working hard to fuck this great country up, but it seems like they are competing to see who can do so the worst.

It isn't even about race or religion. No one cares if your are asian or muslim as long as you are trying to be Australian and live in an Australian manner, and don't try to bring whatever the reason you left your homeland for over here.

Real Australia and real America are more alike than people realise. We have very similar values. And that is slowly being forgotten.

Man, that is a fucking sad story. It seems our government has always tried to make the common mans life as miserable as possible.

its a coincidence man

>I live in Parra
F

My old man was born and raised there in Church st, back when it was white and bush.

>The thing is, the vast majority of the land in Australia is either Abbo owned now or it's owned by the Federal government and they don't want people using the interior of the country as a frontier.

What I am hoping for is something to happen which would allow us to tell both of those parties to go fuck themselves. We need to figure out a way to colonise the inland and make it sustainable.

There will be a point where we need to stop caring about the abbos feelings, and tell the government to pull its head out of its arse. Unfortunately since the populace isn't armed it will be hard to do the later. And that would need to happen before we can do the former without the leftist media crucifying the pioneers.

watching this is almost like watching a dying advanced alien civilization trying to pass on it's knowledge with some primitives from another planet.

Where on Chruch St? I am literally in a room out the back of Eagle Boys pizza now.

As much shit as Parra gets it is a fucking great place to live. I just wish that the Eels would stop breaking my heart each year. But you either root for the home team or fuck off.

Desalination plants along the coast, pipes carrying water inland, incentives for colonization, land grants, etc.

We are too comfy to do any of the above and it will be deemed, "costly" and "unreasonable".

>Rural NSW, west of the great dividing range.
name and shame so we can look on google earth

Fuck when was the last time those cunts won a grand final? 1986?

Dunno, never dug too far into it.

I lived in Blackie and now Kurrajong. Going to keep migrating West as it's getting built up our way and it sickens me to see our country get gobbled up by people who look at us with nothing but contempt in their eyes and actions.

What the literal fuck
I mean I know niggers are subhuman but good lord
I'm so sorry to hear about your town. I know a lot of individual Aussies aren't cucked but I hope the whole country wakes up before you're living in Detroit

>Desalination plants along the coast, pipes carrying water inland, incentives for colonization, land grants, etc.
I thought of this when I was 9 and it wouldn't just help Australia but show how basic terraforming could be done.

don't be a dick that's why I didn't ask him for the exact town

>I live in Parra

you poor fuck holy shit fuck that

honestly mate i don't have much faith in this country anymore. we've sold out everything, including our own culture, for a few neat trinkets and some different types of food.

when 1776 commences again (and it will, don't you worry) these "leaders" are going to be the first on the chopping block. you can't fight a million citizens with 50,000 soldiers.

you can't hide the truth for long, for mother nature will put you into the ground before she allows human cancer to take root.

how's old semi radradra goin there m8 :^)

flood those damn salt plains down in SA, flood parts of QLD and the rest will sort itself out. if Israel and Saudi Arabia can handle living in the middle of fucking nowhere we can too. there's no reason why we should be trying to stack 10+ million people into our preexisting cities (have you heard that some billionaire wants us to have 100 million people in a few decades?) considering none of them have the infrastructure to support the number they currently have. hell, melbourne is the best in that regard and that's only because it's planned out somewhat like NYC.

no fuck off, i'm not doxxing myself.

>"costly" and "unreasonable"

Fuck, thats right. Useless politicians don't want any of that on their budget. And it is the sort of thing that would be too expensive to get local private investment in. So unless we want to look at dealing with the Arabs or something I guess we are just fucked.

Maybe I should write Trump and ask him nicely if he can redirect the Clinton Foundation funds when they are eventually confiscated.

Actually I am half tempted to see if there is anything I can do with this;
apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
And stay over here and help make Australia great again in the interest of both our nations.

that's exactly the feeling I get maybe in 200 years instead of being despised by the new aussies it will be the one town where the former white Australians are looked on kindly . but more likely they will be just as hated there in whatever crime ridden small city develops .

Australia on fire, Canada on fire, America on fire, UK on fire, Germany on fire, Sweden on fire, Netherlands on fire, Belgium on fire, France on fire, Greece on fire, Austria on fire, Italy on fire, Spain on fire, Portugal on fire...
Thanks a lot, kikes. Everything has gone to fucking shit just like that.
They really are trying to destroy the West, and white people.

Oh sure, no Sudanese here, hey famalam

Shit, If Australia wants more Africans we have plenty of gud boyz that dunna doo nuthin. We will through them on a plane and send them right over.

It was a long time ago. But more recently I remember us losing to the (cheating) Storm in the finals. Was helping my mate move, we were up, brought a couch downstairs and came back up for another and somehow we are like 2 tries behind. Fuck Tony Archer.

No shit I actually had a flaming car hit my building one night back when I lived a few streets down. The cops were fucking useless to boot.

That being said Parra is fine as long as you aren't out in the burbs.

But yes I cannot wait for that day to come.

>baby boomers import niggers into their community
WHY WON'T THEY JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY?

you guys need to grow balls just like we do, i feel like you guys could grow them quicker

understand that they are doing this to us all at once so no country can serve as an example to the others . We fall together brothers !!! OR we resist together only time will tell what choice we will make .

>no fuck off, i'm not doxxing myself.
m8 you say some town in rural NSW is shit. Most of them are horrible. Dubbo for example is full of abo's.

>Australia on fire, Canada on fire, America on fire, UK on fire, Germany on fire, Sweden on fire, Netherlands on fire, Belgium on fire, France on fire, Greece on fire, Austria on fire, Italy on fire, Spain on fire, Portugal on fire...
>Thanks a lot, kikes. Everything has gone to fucking shit just like that.
>They really are trying to destroy the West, and white people.

Then there is only one thing left to fire up.

The ovens.

they still have some more damage to inflict on us first man .

>so no country can serve as an example to the others
A prime example to learn from would have been Rhodesia and South Africa but the later is seen as the racist apartheid country and most haven't even heard of the former.

(((pure cohencidence)))

youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ

true I was going to mention them but unfortunately thanks to the news blackout over the shit going on in SA . the average person never even thinks about them down in southern Africa and for good reason . being a white minority has no advantages it will be the same in our countries if we let it come to that .Sweden or Canada are where things are the worst in my estimation right now .

Nah m8, UK. Honest to God, you couldn't pay me to move there. I'd feel like Winston in 1984.

But we might be called racist if we talk about or point anything out!

It does amaze me how willing people were/are to turning a blind eye to the goings on in SA.

the arrival of thousands of Muslim infiltrators to the Israeli territory is a clear threat to the states Jewish identity Danon told the Jerusalem post !!!!!!!

fucking rage inducing shit the level of irony there is mind boggling . and the look on the smug fuckers face pisses me off most of all .

>tfw in Melbourne

I know it's an SJW nigger shithole where many whites live in gated communities to avoid being "enriched" and that lots of Google's from neighboring nations like to immigrate there illegally, but what REALLY is going on in South Africa?

true its because of them that no passports between commonwealth nations is a bad idea . no one wants their 10-15 million pakis getting on planes and swamping us

they truly believe bro that the place is the rainbow nation its a utopian fantasy that only a liberal could believe in . also no news comes out of the place . last thing that did was the death of saint Mandela .

this

youtube.com/watch?v=_C2R12xQDDE

youtube.com/watch?v=iNR0DDsR8ww

our future

>tfw counter insurgency in Melbourne

Front line of the meme wars, siege mentality

Keep whining about the three africans in Broome cunts, there's a fucking culture war to be won

I wanted to build a pipe from the ocean into the center

Along the route connect the pipe to windmills

The windmills suck water up from the main pipe and spray the sea water around and leave it to evaporate

>tfw also melbourne

Some many melbournites. I know you poor cunts are at ground zero for the infection. Good luck and don't let them take you alive.

reee what happened to SA and Rhodesia will forever piss me off

XYZ news lads, get on it.

Melbourne is ironically fertile for us/nationalists/alt right whatever, because most intelligent active redpilled cunts are bretrayed default leftys

Melbourne is not Mexico, and we will not lose to these faggots

Kek willing

What the fuck were they thinking that one of our own couldnt invent something better then the yanks or the poms?

I've always thought about this, I wouldn't give a shit what country they settled me I would have an EU citizenship right? I have the money to get myself around. And would have dual citizenship.

Stash all my Australian documentation in a nice hotel, go down to my local Greece asylum centre saying I have no country and wish to seek citizenship. What would happen? Has this been tried yet?

As much as I dislike shitskin immigration, this is way better than sending hordes of niggers into the city. These niggers have grown up on farmland in Congo, there's no good putting them in an apartment. If they can save a dying rural town and actually contribute, then great.

Jeeezus which town?

>actually centre left
>progressive lefties are so insane that I'd rather side with hard line right wingers

As is life