Brit/pol/ - British Politics Thread - Imperial Leather Edition

>Nigel Farage should be 'respected, not abused', says Michael Gove
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/27/nigel-farage-should-respected-not-abused-says-michael-gove/

>Tories set to miss manifesto promise to plant 11 million trees
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/26/tories-set-miss-manifesto-promise-plant-11-million-trees/

>Politicians urged not to 'legitimise hate'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38120596

>'Mistake' not to invest in social care
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38122433

>Why we MUST take notice of Richmond by-election after Clegg claims it could STOP Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/736973/Brexit-Richmond-by-election-Nick-Clegg

>'Soft-Brexit’ warning: Remaining in customs union will trap UK in EU’s bureaucratic web
express.co.uk/news/politics/736970/Soft-Brexit-customs-union-trap-UK-EU-bureaucratic-web-Michael-Gove

>EURO IS OVER: Italy opposition set to push out Renzi AND failing currency after referendum
express.co.uk/news/politics/736963/Italy-Matteo-Renzi-Italeave-EU-European-Union-Five-Star-Movement-Berlusconi-politics-Euro

>Philip Hammond mistaken on social care funding – senior Tory
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/27/philip-hammond-social-care-funding-mistake-stephen-dorrell

>Farage poised to back Marine Le Pen in French presidential election
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-marine-le-pen-french-presidential-election-front-nationale-prejudice-and-antisemitism-a7442036.html

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=vLj0FV_ZS74

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/736973/Brexit-Richmond-by-election-Nick-Clegg
youtube.com/watch?v=4LBjSXWQRV8
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak_District
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2015/jan/05/-sp-brown-sauce-sales-are-falling-has-britain-finally-come-to-its-senses
uk.businessinsider.com/david-davis-government-wants-single-market-brexit-article-50-2016-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boris gets bummed edition?

fuck britain and fuck fascism. fuck farage, that goddamn pig with ugly face

Fuck off yank. Go and get a Cheese Pizza from Obama or Podesta's hotdog stand.

First for the colonies

It's again the law to visit /h/

im british you fucking wank... i live in lincolnshire ya dip

how tf u call me a bloody yank -_-

ALL INVENTED PERSONS ITT CAN FUCK OFF

Doubles can't protect you from having a US fag you yank wank.

**opps, US flag.
Not far off for you being a fag though,

First post to say pakis get the fuck out

>buying imperial leather
>paying good money to deal with that sliver of plastic in the middle when the soap wears down

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING REEEEEEEE

This is your country on nationalism

wtf this isnt a racist thread .-.

This is your country on Tories

>he thinks pakis will still be in England in 5 years time

>express.co.uk/news/politics/736973/Brexit-Richmond-by-election-Nick-Clegg

These basnts in the comments

>He believes in Brexit

>Dim Farrong
>Limp Dims

>>He believes in Brexit

I believe in England.

>Wake up early for some awful reason
>Amazon are having a sale on Kraken at 8am

Blessing in disguise.

Morning lads.

>Nick Clegg
>not Nick Greggs

Because he's sweaty, cheap and only poor people swallow his shit

>Britain to STILL be ruled by EU judges AFTER leaving under 'soft Brexit' proposal
>Using a picture of Jeremy Corbyn applauding in the headline picture as if it's Corbynites that want a "soft Brexit" rather than Blairite Tories

The Express might be the most pro-UKIP paper but it's a right fucking rag

Good night anons.
Make sure to get your beauty sleep.

England is the worst nation in Europe. Fuck you ugly teethed drunk bastards. Can't even run a modern nation without running it to the ground.

Night mate.

Do one thing tomorrow that makes you proud of yourself, no matter how small.

We're the best nation in the fucking world, idiot.

You're an Anglo too. Unless you're not, in which case you're also not an American.

>having water that catches fire
>talking about modern nations

cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LBjSXWQRV8

I see what you mean. But Corbyn has made it pretty clear where he stands in regards to the EU.

"We were" not "We are" ya dumb LE EMPIRE RISES LARPer

Are you retarded?

You're the one clinging to the past tense. I said we are, not at all a reference to the Empire LARP. If anybody is guilty of that it's you lol.

I meant you're a pleb if you genuinely believe that our crippled little has-been island full of apathetic fat whites and vicious Pakis is the best nation in the world in any sense of the word

Blame drumpf and his GOP buddies who continue the fracking takeover of our country!! They're not Americans

>blame...

Who'd have guessed? An American without personal honour or sense of responsibility.

>Actually believes a Cuckservative party with identified traitors Boris and Moggy (and more) will deliver.

Don't say you weren't warned...

there is methane in the water libshits

its natural

Way to kill my vibe, defeatist.

we took personal responsibility when we nuked two of your cities

>methane filled-water is natural
>water catching fire is natural

Common Core really did a number on you. Not that you'd know what number exactly..

It's a LARPing vibe. That's what I was trying to point out. It's counterproductive to claim we're doing well when we're not

Lads, why did we never fight any war 1v1? we have no bragging rights from the British empire

Forget the Snoopers' Charter, do something that matters

>in britpol
>using English colloquialism
>thinks i'm Japanese

jej

Oi, don't let this namefags autistic screeching get you down.

The tide is turning.

youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY

>fracking takeover
>implying fracking is profitable right now
>implying almost all new hydro carbon power generation isn't natural gas
>implying solar subsidies didn't get renewed
>implying king coal isn't dying

fuck off hippy

I still think we're the greatest, though. All of this shit right now is the mask that's been forced on us by the government and the BBC. We still voted to leave the EU, and the biggest reason was anti-immigrant, that's gotta tell you we're not lost yet, right? I really believe there'll be a day when people are excited to display an England flag again.

>"Brexit m8s"
>We're not leaving the EU
>Nigel is nowhere to be found and cancelled his march on the Supreme Court to hang out with the leader of another country

Now I'm sad, thanks.

thats a nice meme my leafian friend. Mind if I save?

>implying Farage can do anything brexit-related right now anyway
>implying he doesn't understand that playing the long game with American nationalism won't be a better use of his time

16D Jenga

UK has this thing for bullshitting about having modern world standards and then reverting to the standards of our neighbours (Germany is apparently our neighbour in this regards) and even China in some regards (renditions, suppressing a selected few of the general public, usually ex army, etc).

so you're a lonely nu-male who thought it'd be cute to go to Japan and have a waifu to spread your dirty teeth genes

>we'll never vote to leave
>trump won't win the primaries
>trump wouldn't be elected
>we'll still never leave

You get more autistic by the day

Go ahead I tore it off of Facebook.

Google the new nationalism farage putin trump

>UK has this thing for bullshitting about having modern world standards and then reverting to the standards of our neighbours

Well, we have a thing about self-deprecation. The truth is, i've been all over, and middle England is objectively the most beautifully, first world place on the planet.

You got me, bruh.

interesting, i've never heard of that school. is that the devry of geology?

Has anyone bought the new Pokemon game?

You mean Pakémon?

This fucking guy

I stopped playing after the shite that was Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

Well there are also times where the UK does what I said, pisses on it's natives and gives benefits to the migrants (was more the case 4-5 years back).

That said if what you said is true maybe I should move from south (London) to middle part of England.

Might have better photos to take than London (good sights but got boring after a while).

Life is fairly miserable and boring.

Yeah, it's alright.

i'm getting it soon
can't afford it atm though

poor student

yeah i will admit it's gotten more boring
perhaps because i'm just getting older

i'll still always buy the new pokemon game though and play it to the end

I like it but I'm an American weeb, not sure if some Britbong would like it. It's not as retardedly easy as some of the more recent games

>I should move from south (London)

If you live in London, and claim to know England, you're doing it wrong. London is a weird little bubble of Europe in England. Just take a trip, first. Spend a weekend in Winchester, and then tell me that it's not the most beautiful country on Earth.

oh really?
that excites me desu

is it really more difficult than the other recent games? because i heard it was actually still very easy, especially the start

Enjoy it then. Just don't be a faggot and pick the gay cat.

It's easy right up till the third trial on the second island.

I can't wait until I am finished my degree so I can go hike the peak.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak_District

incineroar is so shit
terrible speed stat and not great ATK stat for what you'd expect

it's decidueye all the way for me
decidueye is also shit competitively but its cooler than both other starters

I know I don't know England despite being born in London. More familiar with the petty lefty politics and their international clique devices at hand that belong in an oven.
Also the multiculturalism in my part of the world too.

Don't have a weekend now to spend in Winchester but that said it is definitely more south than my location.

>Check out the new ones on Serebii
>One of them is literally a fucking sandcastle
Dropped

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2015/jan/05/-sp-brown-sauce-sales-are-falling-has-britain-finally-come-to-its-senses

Reminder that if you eat brown sauce you're a racist

>Created in the late 1800s, brown sauce reads, tastes and smells like the idle creation of some Phileas Fogg-type, just back and hugely, over-excited about his adventures in the British empire. Dates! Molasses! Tamarind! Cloves! Cayenne pepper! It is not so much a recipe as chauvinistic flag-waving, a smug, muscle-flexing case of: “Look at the size of our spice cupboard.” Said exotic ingredients were combined, moreover, with all the sensitivity of the period. Just as in the age of empire we ignored or abused indigenous peoples, so too their ingredients. In brown sauce, they were used to produce an unholy trinity of brutal sweetness, acrid spiciness and vile vinegary twang – one peculiarly British in its lack of culinary sophistication.

What the FUCK is wrong with leftists

I live there :)

Just their usually lefty oppression which is more or less why it is possible for people like Trump to be elected (extreme example I know).

Hello britbongs. /President Trump General/ here requesting backup and aid.

>BAN THE BOT SHILL
GET IN HERE

Please help us get this shitty bot subverting our general banned so we can kick this fucking shill off of our board.

I apologize for interrupting your evening tea and will not be spamming this in here. Only posting this once. Please help if possible. God bless the queen.

A fucking stars and stripes

That fucking headline made me laugh out loud at 6:40 am

there's just so much going on in that headline

>meow meow

?

it's a type of drug you yank idiot scum

Good morning

>tfw proper sleep cycle

everyone in the background of that picture is genuinely and objectively ugly wtf

love these threads

Good morning.

T

Feels bad man I haven't been to bed yet.

Hey guys so what's the status on Brexit? How likely is the Hard Brexit or have they stifled it even more?

Nothing. More lucky on hard brexit by EU kicking us out as we have sabotaged cuckservatives who neither wanted us to leave or had any contingency plans in the event we did vote to leave.

There is no hard brexit or soft brexit when you push aside the newspeak, there's leaving or staying in the EU

At the moment we're set to stay

>More lucky on hard brexit by EU kicking us out

"Prepare for surprises. If I were the EU leadership (and we must assume they are intelligent and cunning), I would begin with a ‘hard cop’ routine, of aloof resentment, with hints of menace. Then, when enough silly panic had been spread in Britain (this is what the Bad Losers’ Alliance – which has now replaced the Remain Campaign - are now working on, very hard) they can come up with a new offer, which at the very least keeps us in the single market and requires a large contribution from us, and at the very most requires either a new referendum or the endorsement of the public in a snap election."

I don't know what's more surprising, the fact that something called meow meow exists, or that you know about it.

Conflicting answers here.

What do you mean you're set to stay? wtf did I miss?

Can I get some (You)'s please

Here you go pal, have a good day.

uk.businessinsider.com/david-davis-government-wants-single-market-brexit-article-50-2016-11

Our most reliably anti-EU cabinet member, in charge of us leaving the EU, told EU negotiators that Britain wants to stay in the single market - which means open borders, adhering to EU law and paying them, so basically just staying in

All it takes regardless is for the media to spin a "soft Brexit" as an acceptably hard one

Our soft-as-fuck Brexit will be labelled a "firm Brexit" or similar, and anyone in future who actually wants to leave the EU can be labelled an "extreme Eurosceptic" or a similar "He's nuts" term that implies we've already left the EU and that the issue is settled forever. The Tories will claim to be the party that "took us out" of the EU and ride the wave for a good century or so, by the time that's over there won't be a country left to save anyway

I can't actually think of anything worse, at least before the Referendum people knew we were in the EU but half of the thick cunts I've spoken to outside of Sup Forums (and several here too) genuinely believe that once Leave won the referendum the Queen waved a magic wand and freed us

Tfw woke up at 4am to cat puking on bed and couldn't get back to sleep

Thanks guys
I haven't slept yet and I'm feeling kind of lonely

I tried to start a fight with a yank on here earlier to get some fun but he didn't reply

I know the feeling man, I'm fucking uni up by being such a hiko.

I haven't been to bed either, at least we're not alone, even if we are.

Jesus Christ. Is there no hope? Why are they allowed to get away with this?