WHO ELSE BOCOTTS ISLAM HERE?

Since i started browsing pol,i refuse to shop at muslim owned companies,i feel like my cash will go toward funding them to cuck us more

when i must leave the car behind due to going drinking ill pay extra a family member or mate to pick me up rather than give it to a muslim taxi company which are the majority in my town

only takeaways i will patron is a little pizza place thats owned by a serbian family,or an indian one (pajeets are ok in my book)

i will only shop at indian or white owned corner shops,no exceptions unless it is an emergency.

i do not buy anything on ebay from pakistan and only the EU,japan and NZ CAN USA and AUS...sometimes i do import from india though.

i only buy fuel from indian or white owned petrol stations.

does anyone else on /pol do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_I_fkRngNM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_European_martial_arts
youtube.com/watch?v=mmTi-NGQNh8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220815/Police-disciplined-blunders-murder-case-girl-turned-kebabs.html
albion-swords.com/swords/albion/nextgen/sword-medieval-talhoffer-xva.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that sword? If so how much did you buy it for?

Sorry to go off topic but I'm a blacksmith who mostly makes tools but I made a shield and a helmet for fun recently and they turned out so good that I want to try other weapons and armour but don't know if it would be worth the time to try and sell

Is that your sword*

just a replica of a braveheart sword thats made of carbon steel.

beyond the memes of pol...the laws are quite relaxed on medieval weaponry.

albion swords dot com

Thats a pretty nice sword you got there OP

How much did you pay for it?

Buy my helmet goyim

its 55" ive seen some big guys swinging them on youtube against dummy heads,our ancestors didnt fuck about!

youtube.com/watch?v=p_I_fkRngNM

few 100 quid

if i was gonna spend crazy cash id get a kreigmesser,a german knife sword..

also this is the helm designs i like best m8

this is about 1,4 euros

I found it years ago when it was selling for 700

you could win a crusade with this ..its the real thing forged by a master...

autism overload

Shid. I don't think it would be worth picking up as more than a hobby desu. This helmet took me about 50 hours total to make . I could never charge enough to make it worth while.

I-I was saying boo-urns.

No

Meh. There are moderate Muslims and I support their coming to America, where people are free to peacefully practice their religion. Are they harboring hateful or violent views? I don't know. Probrably not. I guess same can be said of various Bible thumpers too.

Meanwhile, I do avoid products made in Israel and by Israeli owned companies. Though American Jewish ones I am fine with, even though I know many are brainwashed (like so many Christians as well) to support that racist police state.

>lebos / wogs in the bakery
>lebos / wogs in the fish and chips shop
>lebos / wogs in the convenience store
>lebos / wogs in the bottle shop
>lebos / wogs in the tobacco shop
>kebabs in the kebab shop

you get the high quality muslims who have money.

we get the peasant ones due to the colonial days....the backward ones.

I don't even talk to shitskins. Barely look at them. They're crawling all over my campus and I glare at them when they pass by.

sometimes when I make eye contact with them in public I stare at them and spit on the ground infront of me

I don't buy anything from Muslim countries, or Muslim shaorma places in my city, that's way worse, because they are already here. If they live well and have money, more of them will come.And they are going to ask for more Muslim wares, like Mosques, cemeteries, schools, halal shops, political parties and finally Sharia for everyone. That is the Muslim end game, they hide it only in the beginning when there's few of them. Normies don't know about Lebanon.

this isnt a you cringe you lose board

how is this even cringe

>i refuse to shop at muslim owned companies

Better stop putting gas in your car, m8!
>UK
Excuse me
>ahem
Be'a knock off pu'in petrol in the ol' auto, m8!

christians btfo, white girls dig muslim boys

Since Sup Forums I actually became more pro islam.

If you drive a car, you aren't boycotting muslims in the slightest

>moderate Muslims
This has to be bait. Have your (you) and go.

neck yourself

I don't like Islam, but I sure do like kebabs. What do user?

Yeah I boycott totalitarian theocratic pedophile enablers generally I think that's a fairly safe bet.

I wouldn't even known they're muslim unless they were wearing their pajamas or ninja cowl.

Its posts like these that make me feel Sup Forums is nothing more than a bunch of insecure autists

Where can I buy a real longsword? and none of that larping shit either

I can't boycott so much if there are none around.
No muslims around here. Never seen a jew either. There are like a half dozen blacks, half dozen indians, and a couple dozen mexicans in a city of ~15k. Pretty nice.

I dont eat Kebab. Fuck them

it's a step in the right direction

only person that would cringe at boycotting muslim businesses is a muslim

you gotta go back abdul

You need to download cadius's ship mod for x3tc and then it becomes available at select terran shipyards.

we get oil not just from the desert but from our own shores and norways m8

>*teleports behind you*
>pssh DEUS VULT SARACEN

SWEDEN YES!

>If you drive a car, you aren't boycotting muslims in the slightest
I know and I hate that. Yesterday I bought some Turkish seedless grapes because they are good and there weren't any Greek ones in that shop. I can't do a full-autism 100% perfect boycott, but it's still way better than nothing. And I'm redpilling normies on this.

come out and fight HEMA, come home white man! pic related is mine. Asians have kept their traditional martial disciplines going, we are reclaiming ours.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_European_martial_arts

youtube.com/watch?v=mmTi-NGQNh8

You dumb fucker. That's what isis wants you to do. It helps make people easier to radicalize. Your Litteraly writing their recuitment posters for them.

just do what you can mate,to be fair you are romanian so your muslim population is tiny if it exists at all

its more of a western europe and anglosphere thing we all need to commit to.

just like the jew,hit em where it hurts! not on the nose but in the wallet.

cuck, i only eat kebabs from the assyrian christian kebab place.

western ideology and islamic ideology will never mix and neither are willing to submit to the other

its gonna happen user,its not pretty but its either our laws values and traditions come out on top....or theirs do.

i lived in a muslim area all my life...the era of pc culture and bending over to appease is over

desu id rather have this big war you speak of than to sit on my fucking hands and watch europe die with a wimper

even the palestinians and fucking native americans had the choice to fight...dont slag me off for mearly refusing to shop in certain locations.

I'm but a humble craftsman. I like blacksmithing more than sword fighting.

Nice Feder

>I don't like Islam, but I sure do like kebabs. What do user?
There must be kebab shops that are not owned by Muslims. I'll post my list for Romanian anons in Bucharest:
Muslim kebabs:
- Dristor - overrated
- Izvor
- Coltea

Non Muslim:
- Calif - this is actually the best in the city and it's 100% Romanian. They learned how to do it and they make and excellent one. Guess what, it's just food, not rocket science
- Greek gyros on Mihai Eminescu street

Stop supporting the enemy.

And read this: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220815/Police-disciplined-blunders-murder-case-girl-turned-kebabs.html

So progressive. Sweden yes, number one.

y not do both? make yourself a nice sparring meyer and a nice sharp, pref. italian or german 15th century style. you don't have to fight anyone you can just practice forms and cut watermelons in half.

>I dont eat Kebab. Fuck them
This too. Germany was fine before kebab, nobody was starving.

sauce?

picked it up from a sweden hate thread,it got pruned before source was gave

Kek worthy.

I have a nice shield and helmet now, I was thinking of forging a simple spear next, maybe I'll practice a bit with it. I always pictured myself more of the illiterate farmer spear militia than some king of talented sword fighter

This. Let them know you own this place.

>to be fair you are romanian so your muslim population is tiny
The newcomers in the capital are the problem. It's fucking stage one, like 50 years ago in London, back when it wasn't Londonistan. They have to be discouraged now, or more will come.

yeah but tell me you wouldn't want pic related, nothing feels better in your hands than a well forged longsword.

i just want a zweihänder

I already do that.

Found out that my favorite yogurt company was muslim owned and he brought in a bunch of jihadists. So I am boycotting Chobani Yogurt.

I do what I can to keep money out of terrorists hands.

I don't want any weapon in my hands I didn't forge myself

where do you see them?

I don't really get out but i wanna be prepared for future "encounters"

German Longswords > Zweihanders

albion-swords.com/swords/albion/nextgen/sword-medieval-talhoffer-xva.htm

holy fuck I miss those card stand threads

Guy who eats chobani daily here because yogurt and granola is best breakfast. Are you fucking kidding me? They support jihad? Source please. I'll switch to another brand or a local Greek yogurt if I can. Fuck. Their plain yogurt with granola and fruit is delish

Gonna be in Glasgow for Christmas with the family. I only go to chip shops run by Italians, Indians or whites.
>mfw gonna get a munchy box and a deep fried pizza and slather everything in pink pakora sauce the moment I'm out of the airport

>Guy who eats chobani daily here
if double digits you have to introduce yourself as this to everyone you meet for 2 months

He said it supports arabs and jihadists. If it does I want to boycott the brand. Don't be such a faggot leaf

>be american
>everyone hates mudslimes
feels good man, now about the jews...

dont forget the fried and battered mars bar lol

Muslim Sup Forumsack here.

OP, thanks for the sensible chuckle. I do suggest to keep your autism internal though. It's kinda cringy, even for Britbong standards.

late response and all but this really made my day

thank you shitposter

No one really eats those it's more of an English meme about us. I've literally never eaten one in my life. But I might give it a shot.

your post reeks of fear m8 your weakspot is your shekels

RACIST

saying that makes you think you have power over me?

H...h-he's a Zionist shabbos Goy! Your gunna regret leaving the EU goy, a puppet widdout it's strings don't dance.

Kik