Are they going to be deported?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tF1Kj2hhXsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god i hope

yes

>tfw your shitty videos end up getting the person you hate elected and now you get deported

Only the ones that have violent criminal history.

I think my favorite comment ever from Sup Forums was.

>I used to be pretty apathetic about the whole immigration issue, but after seeing this video, I think its pretty clear have to start building that fucking wall

can there be an SS Nord Canada division of the deportation force? Please bros? We can help man the north wall and keep visa free Mexicans from sneaking in the back door.

Yes, amistad style
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tF1Kj2hhXsE

>let's have way too young children yell obscenities at the viewer
>that will show em
just. There's a Germany video (also (re-)posted these days) pulling of the same shit. How come anyone could think that's a good idea?!

I think you have problems of the current year variety you need to take care of first

That kid is going to be drop kicked over the wall.

No and there wont be another stupid fence nor Hilary will be in jail. Drumpf lied.

The wall is currently scheduled for "RAPID BUILD" with almost 2000 miles of wall being contructed in 2017.

All facts

Better start getting /fit/, pablo. We need your manpower to complete that wall by 2020

my trips says yes

>implying it wont be american construction companys doing the work
We take back the money they owe us and use it to pay the men who will build the wall

send the new pro-trump CIA in to destabilize and form a neo nazi revolutionary cell, you guys are great at funding coups.

After they are arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted by law. Can you say forced labor camp?

(((SOON)))

(((((((((((((SOON)))))))))))))

ahh so we are in a prison now makes sense

Fpbp