AHAHAHA!!!! This bitch needs like five bazillion people in Pennsylvania to fill out, print...

AHAHAHA!!!! This bitch needs like five bazillion people in Pennsylvania to fill out, print, AND notarized affadavits by TOMORROW just to appeal to a court, begging them to please let them recount there.

NO CHANCE! LOL KEK WINS. AGAIN. Fuck off hippie shill communist dirt bags.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/803048302828748800
bostonherald.com/news/columnists/kimberly_atkins/2016/11/atkins_time_for_jill_stein_hillary_clinton_to_call_it_quits
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
youtube.com/watch?v=w40MqkqXD7I
crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/republicans-unprecedented-obstructionism-by-numbers
latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-gop-scotus-20161019-snap-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah. Have no idea why these fags think the recount will avail anything in the first place

She didn't want a recount.

She wanted to swindle libshits like Bernie did.

Exactly. Trump was 100% right and honest when he said this bitch was scamming people.

I watched this bitch's entire video about Pennsylvania. She sounded like she'd been crying. Even she knows the shit is ABSURD and that she's about to lose whatever pube of credibility she had. Love it.

Stein will admit the whole thing is a scam. Check em

3rd parties are just libtards with a different title

>No source
Get fucked Drumptard. Hillary will be the rightful winner of those states and then we can all sit and sing and chill

Source for le fag: mobile.twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/803048302828748800

cant recount and state with 80 percent machine voting

you lost faggot accept 4 years of trump

I thought she was cool until I did some research, what an absolute disappointment

Anyone have her nudes?

yep

It'll happen. Check it.

>Well I tried, No refunds
This bitch is the best thief I've seen in a long time.

It's pretty cool, she might double her 1% next election with all this free publicity, assuming anyone remembers it then
Anything that pushes white liberals away from the Democrats is good for the right

Welp it's finally happening

The lefties and the liberal media are turning against Stein / Clinton.

Ultra liberal rag the Boston Herald just ran this piece

bostonherald.com/news/columnists/kimberly_atkins/2016/11/atkins_time_for_jill_stein_hillary_clinton_to_call_it_quits

Remember that Massachusetts is the bluest of the blue, and Boston is super liberal.

The deadline has already past in a shitload of precincts. It's beautiful.

this "bitch" is about five million dollars richer than she was when the "recount" started.

who is laughing now, faggot

Well, if you listen to her video, it's clearly not her.

Also, recount financing is super strict laws. So she's comically fucked.

Probably going to donate it to standing Rock after she figures out a recount wont work

Its not her?

It's the same game plan Al Gore had in 2000. The goal is to keep states in "recount" limbo long enough that the deadline for their delegates passes and the House of Representatives has to decide the election. This would give Left media more ammunition to denounce the existing system and push for a direct popular vote.

The Left knows this election is lost. Their goal is to make as many people mad at the system as they can, by any means necessary.

Fortunately, Soros' money isn't enough to put three states in limbo.

This is what rats fleeing a sinking ship looks like.

rofl that will never happen

I want some of what you are smoking.

seriously though, she has already stated that she can't guarantee the recount will happen. All funds will go to ensuring fairness in elections from now on (I believe that is code for shoes)

Once again that guy Styx had spot on political analysis on matters. He said the recount was pointless, and that Jill Stein was just pilfering money for herself. Thats what shes doing.

hOly shit, she seems like she's either got a gun to her head saying this or she's panicking because she didn't realize she'd get so much money and now she knows she's dug herself into a hole

Not her who is laughing last.
She seriously sounds like she's been crying. Listen for yourself: mobile.twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/803048302828748800

NO REFUNDS!

comically fucked? what are you on about?

no recount no problem, she still keeps the "recount" money

this guy gets it. I wish I had thought of asking for a "recount" myself

Read anything on this subject: voter recount finance laws.

Isn't it great?

>The Left knows this election is lost. Their goal is to make as many people mad at the system as they can, by any means necessary.

To be honest, this is what Republicans did in 2008 when Obama was elected.

Eight years later this strategy blew up in their faces when Trump seized upon the anger the Republicans had set in motion.

>support trump in election
>trump wins
>request recount
>retarded butthurt liberals handed their money to her
>recount dosnt do shit and she steals liberal money
is she, dare is say it, /ourgirl/?

Fucking smart
Why didn't we do this
>$$$$$$$

>voter recount finance laws
what makes you think she is going to request a recount? not in pa at least

>To be honest, this is what Republicans did in 2008
There were no recounts in 2008.

Had some kind of respect towards her, heck, thought she's more fit than Hillary, now she goes and pulls off this sort of bullshit?

Where did this shit come from and why the fuck does SHE of all people give a shit? Like you'd expect this from Hillary, but what does she have to gain from this?

What time tomorrow is the deadline for PA?

There is a certain group of people who seem to have a talent for doing this sort of thing.

That's the point. She'll fail, and that money has to, by law, be spent on the specific recount for which the funds were raised. I honestly have no idea what she has to do with the money raised in excess. But she can't keep it, and certainly not for herself.

she has raised money through a gofund me page. she can do whatever the fuck she wants with it

You did read the rest of the quote:

>...to make as many people mad at the system as they can, by any means necessary.

This is precisely what the Republican machine did.

>There were no recounts in 2008.

That's because John McCain was buried by Obama in 2008.

Scam confirmed

She's a communist. She doesn't want Trump to make america great again, it would really set back her cause.

here is the specific blurb in the gofund me page
>We cannot guarantee a recount will happen in any of these states we are targeting. We can only pledge we will demand recounts in those states.

If we raise more than what’s needed, the surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform.

Ive never heard her speak before, and I gotta say...

She sounds like a retarded valley girl dumpster whore. I bet she was supporting Trump because she wanted him to grab her by the pussy. Now that he refused, she is going nuclear.

>...to make as many people mad at the system as they can, by any means necessary.
>This is precisely what the Republican machine did.
[citation needed]

Except election laws specifically state that she can not spend it on anything to do with the Green Party. If you raise money for a recount it must be spent on a Recount or you are in violation of FEC laws.

Welp it's finally happening

The lefties and the liberal media are turning against Stein / Clinton.

Ultra liberal rag the Boston Herald just ran this piece

Remember that Massachusetts is the bluest of the blue, and Boston is super liberal.

I swear to fuck if you even think about making PA blue again I'll kill us all.

She didn't expect this to take off at all. She just wanted like 20 grand or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

I'm imagining this playing while Jill Stein is having a panic attack and talking to herself about how she's going to get out of this one

Good luck with that.

the left always ends up eating itself

Bitch got arrested at standing Rock

This.

she is not raising this through anything related to election laws. she is funding this through gofund me and specifically states that no recount guaranteed and she is keeping the change.

PRAISE KEK!

But you're not wrong. I live in Washington and I'm smoking on a dank $3 nlack friday joint with a 25% cannabanoid strain in it

Doesn't change the fact that she's slime. She's not /ourgir/ by any means.

That's not to say I don't like seeing fools and their money separated.

I thought she just needed 3?

Checkum

She can say whatever the fuck she wants. The law says something else. Are you twelve?

That'd only work if the Clinton vote was more spread out, instead her popular vote victory is owed entirely to California
And there's no way I believe Democrats in Michigan and Pennsylvania give a shit what Californians think

The Boston Herald is a moderate Republican paper.

SHADILAY

Going by several photos I've seen, actually a lot, I've come to the conclusion that Jilly has an aversion to bras.

Also, she wouldn't look that bad (for her age, anyway) if it wasn't for that vegetarian complexion.

kek wills it

Ch-ch-ch-checked.

Yeah, I just looked into it and it's 3 per district. There's a lot of districts, but that really will not be hard at all.

I think he's saying she's going to go buy jew-elry with it or something. Not use it for the green party

youtube.com/watch?v=w40MqkqXD7I

Seriously why are liberals so fucking dumb?

No, she needs to die, or quietly fade back into the void.

This better be b8 m8

there are laws that govern money that goes into an election, I get that.

why do you think these laws have anything to do with putting up a gofund me page? are you 12?

>3

>bazillion
in the end its all the same to an american

The republicans were completely BTFO in 2008, suicide watch levels of loss occurred with places like NM, VA, and NV going blue for the first time in ages. They didn't recover until 2014. The GOP's victory in 2016 rests solely on Trump's populism and rust belt appeal. The republicans won despite themselves not because of.

Why the fuck do you think raising the money through "go fund me" exempts her from Federal campaign finance laws, you fucking retard? Holy shit.

when you inhale more weed than oxygen your brain turns into cheddar cheese

Check the post! kek wills it that trump will lose the recount

[citation needed]
crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/republicans-unprecedented-obstructionism-by-numbers

latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-gop-scotus-20161019-snap-story.html

Interesting stuff here

you don't get it. she always knew she would not have the time to recount. But once the recount has started, it cannot be stopped. the states will miss the deadline and Trump will lose them.

because she did the same thing in 2004 and kept the change, holy shit right back at you

Thank you. And here I thought I was done lmao for the evening.

R A R E

Stein hates Hillary

She was upset that Trump made a deal with Hillary that he would not pursue a prosecution if Hillary conceded.

Baited Hillary to break the deal, knowing Trump would then reinstate investigation of Hillary.

It's a done deal, Trump won.

t. borat

Then why did she increase goals to 7 million dollars, she just kept increasing the goal by a million instead of stopping.

so she was playing underwater 17D vegan Mah Jong all along? The absolute madwoman.

>implying stein didn't just jew more money from the cucks

BASED
A
S
E
D

You seem to be confusing opposing an agenda and opposing a system.

An agenda are prospective laws a party wants to pass. It has been normal for the opposing party in the United States to oppose large portions of the agenda of the party in power since 1789, the very beginning.

Opposing a system means seeking to fundamentally change how government is formed. An example of this is the 17th Amendment, which changed how Senators are elected.

Republicans opposed the Democrats agenda. Democrats are opposing the method of election. Big difference.

more like checkers, the game of cunts

I thought she was just doing it for the money

That's really interesting. Good luck with that.