Are hiking and camping the most redpilled hobbies? Going out into nature, away from all the bullshit of society

Are hiking and camping the most redpilled hobbies? Going out into nature, away from all the bullshit of society.

Bushcraft is red pilled. Walking straight into the wilderness with tools and snares and fishing rods and catching and butchering food and building shelters and making furniture and starting fires with flint and steel is red pilled.

Hiking is city people going for nice walks in nature in full gortex suits with granola bars for a few hours then driving back to sleep in their city apartments.

No, voting and supporting a Hillary is redpilled

>escapism
>redpilled

If it's something you do because you enjoy it, then yes. If it's something you do to seem redpilled then no.

No, that;s faggy

Building cool shit is for men.

Going on a walk is for pregnant women.

I'd love to, but I have no means of transportation to escape this hellhole of a city I live in

Outdoor nudism is truly redpilled.

almost got attacked by a coyote going hiking

never again

Yes. I hiked for 6 weeks on the PCT last year. It was one of the best experiences of my life.

This

Primitive Technology on jewtube got me hooked, but there are plenty of other series. You can practice basic skills (eg. cordage) almost anywhere. It's a very gratifying feeling to build something with your own two hands from scraps of nature.

Not to mention the obvious benefits in a real survival situation.

This.

>simply walking around in the nature is now considered a hobby
For fuck's sake. I love nature as much as the next guy but learn a fucking craft.

Julius Evola considered mountaineering to be an initiatic discipline consistent with his ideas on traditionalism. In the first chapter of Meditations on the Peaks, Evola contrasts mountaineering with generic "sport" and the scholarly life. He claims that mountaineering, when performed correctly, combines the aspects of heroic action of sport with the discipline and specialized learning of the scholar. This combination of action and learning forms for Evola a sort of ideal ascesis or discipline "in the Roman sense" because it combines an asceticism of action with an asceticism of contemplation.

Mountains were the seats of the gods in Norse, Greek and Iranian mythologies. Legendary heroes were often required to climb mountains as a symbolic and heroic act in order to achieve the goals of their quests. The mountain is so important because it has a special spiritual significance in that it is "higher" and closer to nature and to the gods. For his description of the importance of the mountain, Evola turns time and again to a quote from Nietzsche, "Many meters above sea level--but how many more above ordinary men!"

>coyote
1st off you're a pussy for being afraid of a glorified fox, second off why weren't you carrying a firearm, cuck?

Elitist moose fucking pick.

Have you introduced your parents to your new boyfriend yet?

>limey faggot mad he has no forests to fuck around in

Kys you toothless fat fuck

No, but I did meet a couple of interesting hippie chicks in the desert of SoCal.

Im planning on go out into the woods for 1 year. Collectimg equpment right now, going to start st end of december.

Its red pilled and helps to defeat depression. If you do body work you have no time to think about the bad things that happend to you.

I lived in my truck in the woods for 6 weeks once. Came to a small town for food and companionship. Most introspective time of my life.

And before anyone asked, yes I was homeless but against all odds I still found love and I'm married to her today.

hiking, camping and rock climbing, fishing and hunting all make you feel more alive
woodwork, traditional metalwork and farming too

cities suck dick but that's where the money is

I'm sorry you lost your legs ;_;7

This but instead I was running and saw a rattlesnake come out of a small crevice I always had ran over near a train track. Almost shit my pants and ran into a subway sit on the toilet and relieve myself, both shitwise and mentally.

Fucking idiots who think you should only work on weights and use the iron jew.
You need to work your legs as well. Get used to the environment. At least going for a 2 hour hike daily should be sufficient. Don't forget the 6 hour walk weekly also.

>You need to work your legs as well
Just get a mountain bike. Cover 5 times the ground for the same energy burned, and makes a good shtf vehicle

Also, if you get a good one, they can be quite nice and enjoyable

Yeah, that works as well for the longer hikes. As long as you get familiar with terrain and get strong leg muscles.

I like walking but got bored being only to cover so much ground in a couple hours, vs if I jump on a bike I can fly around cover a ton of ground and see way more stuff, more fun too