Conservashits

> Conservashits

Drumpf BTFO!

This just proves we actually never listened to Jesus in 2000 years of western history.
And that is good.
Hence conservative.

Good. Deus Vult faggots can go kiss some more African feet.

Trump favors the rich..umm what???

>Following the word of a sand-kike

Leftists hated christian presidents just for being christians.

We give them a non so christian president and they keep bitching!

>Democraps
>Praise commie atheist murderers as "heroes"
>Dare to even mention Jesus

DRUMPF COMFIRMED THE ANTI CHRIST.

>being a christcuck

What the hell is this liberal Jesus bullshit that the left keeps trotting out?

Wow it's almost society has been advanced significantly since his crucifixion or something.

Also it's confirmed that he isn't repealing Obamacare, there is literally nothing wrong with telling dirty mooslimes to fuck off until the ISIS problem is solved, at no point did he ever threaten nuclear war (in fact Hillary was the one who did that but we'll just casually forget that because she has a vageegee) and at no ppint did he ever endorse torture. Is that one a new left meme?

no joke, I was raised in a fundamentalist christian household and my parents used to believe Donald Trump would be the antichrist. This was back in the late 80s, early 90s maybe. Spooky.

The actual Jesus. Read the gospels.

It's not in there.

Aren't you yourself a conservative if you're pro-Jesus OP?

>Occupy Democrats

>all this retarded bravery because AMDG is not around anymore

You fuckers are lucky, an unrelenting force of Christendom is what that dude was

Yeah because the Democrats are such good "Christians".

>literally materialistic
>all policies based on stealing other peoples money
>promote the killing of children
>encourage all kinds of sexual degeneracy
>pro drug use

Hillary is exactly the same as Trump except she has literally killed people, cucked, and broken every other commandment, Christians never had a chance in Current Year.

Oh shit
I don't like Jesus anymore

Shitlibs

Obamacare doesnt help if it forces the class of people to pay for something(healthcare) they cant afford, thats y we didnt have it and dont want it
10/10 too many liberals

Its better for working class doctors to just be forced to give away services for free that the community will not afford?

General Practitioners will be the first to become extinct from Robot Doctors.

I was implying the ER and emergency surgery, though, people already have webmd and General Practitioners available, but let minor ailments snowball into medical emergency's anyway.

BTFO
T
F
O

Yeah those wannabe tough guy acts is something we need to educate people about.

There are plenty of horrible youtube videos of people allowing their Body Cysts to remain infected for an year and them popping them out and it ain't pretty to look at.

How much do you want to bet this was made by a non-christian?

Ahh the left... How much they love intellectual dishonesty.

All take it out of context or made up.

I bet you never read the Bible, did you?