Norway: Most antisemitic country

Fuck you, Norway. Fuck your incompetent politicians and your faggot citizenry. I'll be doing everything in my power to send more Ahmeds to your cities.

You will be Sweden 2.0

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/19832

Other urls found in this thread:

udi.no/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=PvXfnulloZM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Norway
youtube.com/watch?v=lfsPJoN8dDI
trondheim.kommune.no/content/1117723802/Ordforer-Rita-Ottervik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I like Norway now

Pic related is the mayor of Trondheim, the city that approved the antisemitic boycott. She is a 10/10 in Norway.

Your days are numbered, snow faggots.

lookin' like that, i wouldn't be suprised if she was one of yours to be deusu

Trondheim?
More like trollheim!

but they're the wrong kind of kike haters. they hate them for leftist reasons.

and you have the gaul to question why people are anti semitic. people are anti semitic because of people like you.

udi.no/en/

digits for the oven god

Post nose or fuck off

Muh greatest ally you should be more concerned on killing sand niggers

I came across this interview with the israeli pm and I have to say he seems a lot better than the PC shit in europe and the US.

I remember threads(I did not take part in them for I did give a shit about the subject) berating israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvXfnulloZM

red pill me on israel Sup Forums. why should I care what they do to sand niggers?

based Bibi

Norway is the bestway

>Our secret to Israel winning wars fast is that we have America

Sounds about right.

I hope Iran gets nukes, it's not the US they are nuking first ,and by the time they nuke Israel US Nukes will glass that country. Like killing two birds with one stone

Oy vey! You dirty norwegian nazis

you shouldn't, israel is absolutely based when it comes to dealing with sandniggers

come and have go if you think you're hard enough

Nah m8, its just the Australian expats.

>I hope Iran gets nukes

Letting your enemies get nukes is the highest form of cuucked

Yeah pretty much
This is about loving Muslims not hating Jews and is generally bluepilled af

>A relic from the earlier laws of Denmark-Norway, Paragraph 2 originally read, "The Evangelical-Lutheran religion remains the public religion of the State. Those inhabitants, who confess thereto, are bound to raise their children to the same. Jesuits and monastic orders are not permitted. Jews are still prohibited from entry to the Realm."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Norway

OY VEY!!!! Time for you stupid goyim to be shut down. We, your Jewish masters and God's Chosen People, will not tolerate dissent. You're just subhuman goy, and you don't know what's best for you. Our coffers are filled with endless golden shekels.

PFFFFTTT
Norway imported so many Muslims that they literally became Sharia and anti-Israel. Isn't this plan going great for the globalists? It's almost like you literally cannot control the sandpeople.

>import many Muslims
>sudden spike in antisemitism
It's a whodunnit.

Oy vey! We must guilt the Norwegians for every shekel they have!

can confirm. jode meaning Jew was always an insult growing up.

Ummmmm...... uhhhhh..... It's still the white mans fault!

>boycott illegal settlement goods
>anti semitism

It's not even a boycott of all Israel good just the ones in the settlement.

Hah! Germany is already Sweden 2.0
Guess the kike was wrong again

except that everyone petitions the US to help them against authoritarianism.

if ukraine were to gain aid(finally) in lethal weapons, would you then say that thae US is run by ukrainians?

>tfw no climbing boots

BAD GOYM! BAD GOYM!!! Norway needs a lesson.

We'll send a couple of Israeli students.

Given Ahmed is much more antisemitic than any Trondheim mayor, that's not a smart move Moshe.

Yes, if half the US politicians would also get a ukrainian citizenship and establish major ukrainian lobbying organizations that have a significant say on US foreign policy. And if together with lethal weapons they gave you 3bln $ a year.

>hate jews
>communism
>good grills
Can i move to your country please?

I don't think NetanYahu was implying that he simply 'petitions America'. Especially by the caught red handed look he gets as the crowd goes silent after he says it.

If America gave as many billions to Ukraine as we do Israel and 62% of our senators were Ukrainian, I might begin to think there is a deeper connection there.

having just watched bens interview, you can understand what israel is doing here: it is appealing to white guilt.

the israelis seem to be a pragmatic bunch(or at least their pm is).

and that seems to be an effective means of countering opposition to israeli policy.

Norway doesn't like any foreigners so Sweden 2.0 is not very likely
>She is a 10/10 in Norway
Nah bra

(((shitty council)))

ffs what kind of retard sits there now then, some rabiat feminist or something I bet...

like nobody votes for these parties yet they are able to clinge to these positions and this time to time, with 2-3% of the vote.... So I bet this was the doing of retarded subvertered swede tier cucks rödt(red), MGP Miljöpartiet de gronne or SV .. sovjet leftish s hit you get the drift

UGh to late to fgiure out. But they do this from time to time, out of the blue. People just go
>wut?
>wuts israel got to do with... uhm any thing?
>shouldnt you be fixing them roads there?
nop idiological idiots snaked them self in

woaah

>move to a place that doesn't need or want you
>create terrible fucking schemes that make everyone hate you
>they tolerate you, strangely
>create more terrible fucking schemes to actually destroy them instead of exploit them
>they start to get pissed off
>double down on terrible fucking schemes, and brainwash their children
>they start to actually hate you
>"user h-how can you be so cruel, muh 6 gorillion, how can you h8. stop h8" to their face
>threaten to triple down on terrible fucking schemes on Laotian soup making image board

wew lad

not when we have the most accurate missiles on earth

alsp pro tip, we are like children here.
Tell a börk not to be anti semtic, he will go,wuts day? I can't what now???
Worse than pol, just ask what Sven has been through
youtube.com/watch?v=lfsPJoN8dDI

Bullshit, Norway is full of foreigners

Get in the oven cunt

nice get

the US only gives 3 billion usd to israel. that is not that much if you take into account the fact that the US has like a 15 trillion USD economy

Ole-Gunnar no!

>implying

we give 12 billion

the 3 billion is just the amount of money we give them, which is insane

>Jews calling us antisemites again
Is there some sort of rule that dictates that you have to call us antisemites every year?
Do you not realize that we don't care if you call us that?

>A country that had a massive influx of muzzie shitskins is anti-Semitic

on them being jewish.

you cannot deny that jews seem to do better than average in a capitalistic society.

whether you attribute genetic or social factors to that, you cannot deny that it is true.

My point is that we're not blindly giving 3 billion to Ukraine.

>OP

Boycotting Israeli goods because of your country's illegal occupation/settlement of Palestinian land makes them anti-semitic? I dont think so.

Her I assume
trondheim.kommune.no/content/1117723802/Ordforer-Rita-Ottervik
The mayor, this is public information. AP. Strange, many 68-ers there.

israelis aren't like jewy jews. they're okay. can't blame them with being surrounded by achmeds.

Gas the kike Rita! Gas The Kikes!

AHA!
>Nice fucking try kikes

wtf I love greece now

you better start loving worse korea

1. Norway
2.Switzerland
3. Netherlands
4. Denmark
5. Austria

How's my country tier list

Fucking kikes! Always after your fish with them words of theirs, that doesn't work here

What a delicious little treat she is, mmmmm

>Just forget about it
anti mountainmonkey!

well ukraine is self sustaining and the US giving ukraine money without strings would be a fruitless endeavor, I think the US understands this.

I think that had our state not have been corrupt as it is, and russia pulled the same shit, the US would be giving us money too.

israel is under propetual treat, and I think those 3 billion are to buy influence with the isreal, lest it sway towards another power.

you have to remember israel is the only functioning democracy in that shithole.

and I think the US wants to use it to set an example of how prospering democracies are good.

I think that is a good neocon tactic because for one it does not involve war.

The writer, an Italian journalist with Il Foglio, writes a twice-weekly column for Arutz Sheva. He is the author of the book "A New Shoah".

It's anudda shoah

Precisely this.

PALESTINE!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck semites

kill them all

Greece hates those banks and denbts

Did you know that its illegal to boycott Israeli goods under US law? Americans can actually go to prison if they refuse to buy Israeli goods.

the problem with bds is that you're punishing ordinary people for disagreeing with your politics. suppose that a country boycotts your business because you live in a state that doesn't allow gays to marry. you're basically signaling that someone should starve and suffer for defending their beliefs. bds is a slippery slope that gives power back to the monied elites

I'd like to see a case where this law has been applied

It is most definitely true, but you also have to admit that nepotism plays a large part.

They keep everything in the "family" whereas it is taboo/racist for whites to do so.

I've worked in several industries and have seen this happen in all of them.

If you are in manufacturing, the Jewish factory owners will band together to work you out.

In copoorate environments Jews will hire or promote other jews over goyim. They will sub-contract other companies headed by jews, not because they are the best at what they do or the best priced, but because they are Jews.

If they get a foothold in an industry, they will fund and support other jews to fill up symbiotic elements of the sector so as to control the whole.

Same goes for entire countries

once the kike parasite infests it, it's only a matter of time till they throw a revolution and hijack the entire government.

and they'll call it "democracy"

this kills the merchant

if this happens as regularly as you say, I would want some citations or specific examples.

shit is meant for you.

Yes, Israel is the only country on earth that should never be questioned for their actions. Criticizing a country is the same as criticizing a religion. We should be all good goyms and suck Israels dick.

He's somewhat right, he's exaggerated the "If you are in manufacturing, the Jewish factory owners will band together to work you out." part, but nepotism is expected when a group's faced persecution/segregation throughout periods of their history.

>not liking Israel, supporting Palestinians = antisemitic.

Israelis are pretty based, mainly from having to deal with the religion of peace in real life, every single day.
>every Jew is born able to instantly detect when someone attempts to play a jewish trick
>immune to media pushing liberal ideologies
>immune to accusations of racism
>cannot lose a debate when the opponent mentions the Shoah

Correlation between hating Jews and national happiness and prosperity confirmed then.

>Country is antisemitic
>Ship in more muslims to make it less antisemitic
>Country becomes more antisemitic
>Jewish intellectuals

Classic

My grandmother still uses "jodete/jew-like" to describe greedy and cheap people.

a beautiful plump woman. were you implying anyhing else kike?

We don't want either of you, kike.

Norway has no obligation to accept refugees Schlomo Shekelstein.

just like the muslims do in Sri Lanka then

>You will be Sweden 2.0
implying they aren't

Looks like Spain is the only one with hope in the west, France's darkness is likely totally due to muslims

Kek why do south koreans hate jews for

SLUTT MED DETTE. SOR GOYENE VET.

There are many Antisemites in Munich too. Mainly mudslims. Few Jews even had to move away

If you aren't siding with Jews, you're with Muslims
Remember that
No middle ground

Swap Denmark and Norway