We post-national

>we post-national

When will this meme of a place having no culture die? You even see this attack on Sup Forums often, where a country, like Canada, is said to have no culture -- or be the 51st state.

But, it is hard to define culture because we are surrounded by it daily. We are like fish unaware that we are swimming in water, until someone dumps sewage into our little pond -- then all the fishes get excited and swim to it thinking "that is culture!".

Culture is not just literature, music, food, or even language. More importantly it is the ideals, morality, traditions, principles and concepts that define culture. In the west there is a great deal of overlap with these things, and it's easy to say "all of the West is the same, they must have no culture". But that is no better than saying all chinks look alike. Canadian culture, like American and European culture can be continuously subdivided if you care to adjust the resolution in which you observe them.

Pic related?

fuck off american cocksucker

canada has great culture

have you ever gone ice skating?

have you ever drank 10.1 beer in mtl and fucked a hot metis chick?

have you ever took the railroad across canada to stop in vancouver and smoke the dankest herb on this side of the hemisphere?

have you ever rode along the cabot trail to see a stoic moose??

have you ever gone canoeing with your buds and portaged across the great lakes?

seriously kys

Canada has not culture. There are a lot of different cultures but Canada doesn't have one.

UofT is literally all chinks and I'm upset

you're sacks of shit, every province every city has great qualities, you would know this if you weren't dickheads who stay in toronto

you can even go to scarborough or guelph and it's a totally different vibe

pussies like you who stay inside all day and complain about canada is what's wrong with this country

OHHHHHHHHHHH CANADAAAAAA

>Canada
>culture

what's wrong with her face?

what's your culture?

living in shitty bungalos drinking shit beer and surfing?

you're whole country is like a ripoff of california but with poisonous snakes

KYS

I believe the only place where people have a common culture is in fact Quebec. Canada doesn't have one because it's too heterogeneous.

she looks like alec baldwin's trump impression

have you been to BC bro??

have you been to the maritimes at all?

stop crying because you can't afford to travel fucking pathetic nerd

Canadian "culture" is basically taking American culture, accentuating all the nigger worship and shit, adding in a smug "we're better than them because we are more progressive" attitude, and adding in Hockey.

Fucking kill me. This is what our boys died for in the wars..

>have you ever drank 10.1 beer in mtl and fucked a hot metis chick
My great grandfather did and I curse him to this day for it.

no it's not you faggot, just because you consume what the mass media tells you instead of going out with your friends doesn't mean canada doesn't have a culture

have you even been downtown toronto?

do you know how many scenes there are?

where else in the world can you go see a punk metal band, go karaokee, go to hip hop club, go to smokes poutine and smoke shisha at an after hours?

stop wasting your youth

People in other places are just like the Americans. They have the same culture.

Most people there watch American TV. Maybe you are an exception.

honestly i wish i lived somewhere i could just do drugs all day and get paid by the government to do it.

It will die when Quebec is destroyed. They started the tolerant Canada meme, and their genocide will end it.

just because america has a grip on our music and television industry doesn't mean much

there is a BELL LIGHTBOX theatre downtown that plays tons of canadian films

granted most people aren't cultured enough to use all the great things canada has to offer but that's no excuse to say "CANADA HAS NO CULTURE!!"

stop the bullshit it's so pathetic

yeah, only Quebec makes Canada a real multicultural country. If Quebec dies, then Canada all becomes the same.

She's fucking ugly.

who are some of the most popular artists now?

JUSTIN BIEBER RULES THE POP

THE WEEKND IS KILLING RNB

AND DRAKE HAS BEEN ON TOP OF HIPHOP for OVER 5 YEARS

get real you cynical fucks, canada has great culture just because america has more to offer in terms of wealth doesn't mean we don't have our own talent pool

if canada was so shit why would we keep producing great artists

seriously stop the bullshit

>ITT: butthurt nerds who too scared to explore our great nation

Most Canadians think Drake is an American you stupid fuck.. Furthermore, he's just like any other afro-american that you can find in the states.

we are founded by WASPS and the CATHOLIC FRENCH, add some NATIVES, then several european groups, irish, italian, then came immigrants from asia and eastern europe

now we have all kinds of people who live in the closest thing humanity has ever seen to harmony

and this isn't culture

you guys are complete idiots

>CANADA HAS NO CULTURE MEME

who gives a shit what americans think you faggot

he's building a multi million dollar house in rosedale

cancerous drug addicts stay in vancouver mate

So, leaf, other than screws with square-drive heads, what has Canada ever given the world? Can you name one thing that's uniquely Canadian that can't be found anywhere else? Don't try to say syrup or poutine, because those are both as French as you wish you could be.

Multiculrualism means there is no culture. It means there is a bunch of them, but a country can't have multiple cultures. So, that means Canada has no culture.

>i can't navigate in a multi-ethnic society therefore canada is a liberal shithole and has no culture!!!!

you realize culture is not something stagnant but it is ever changing, if you cannot keep up then you should maybe leave to america

get real nerds

Learn to read. Are you retarded?
Read that again: It's Canadians that think he is an American?

Can you understand that with your little mind?

You could land a plane between those eyes.

But we don't have a massacre every week but when us Aussies do we go big eg. Port arthur. Highest kill streak in fucking ages and most headshots by a bolt action too. Suck shit california

most canadians think drake is american??

LOL really and thats why his album views from the 6 was an allstar hit

maybe if you socialized with people your age you wouldn't be this clueless fucking nerdboy

>Not mentioning The Tragically Hip or The Trailer Park Boys

kysmm

What's Canadian culture? You throw jews, frenchies, anglos, americans, musulisms, asians in a blender? That makes the Canadian culture?

> LOL really and thats why his album views from the 6 was an allstar hit
You don't seem to understand anything. His album being an allstar doesn't have any link with him being a Canadian.

Americans can have allstar albums too.

Learn how to argue. Don't prove that you have a little mind again.

Good question. But I don't think inventions are culture in-and-of-themselves, but rather are a product of it.

I won't argue though, that inventions and creative output are a good indicator of a cultures worth, and it's ability to promote innovation and creativity. America is no doubt the cultural epicentre of the world, and a lot of that can be attributed to the values, traditions, and principles, etc. Americans hold dear. In short, inventions aren't culture but an indication of cultural worth.

canadian culture is what will become WORLD CULTURE in about 100 years

maybe if you weren't such a shithead you'd realize that canada is taking everything good from the world and amalgamating it into one country

too bad you're too much of a loser to socialize with other tribes

fucking dorko

>This is the old coat of arms

Because why would we value honourable traits when we can satisfy ourselves with the fact that we put up with shit?

>a country, like Canada, is said to have no culture

It is not really a country like the USA no.

You can tell there is something wrong with leafland because of the people. Leafs are just wrong. They are not wrong like lets say ISIS but wrong in just being...empty...no soul or character.

I don;t think leafs have any souls.

yeah you love winning internet battles don't you nerd you're thought process is flawless

too bad you'll never squeeze a tit with all that "intellect"

L-L-L-LOSER

You culture is being a money laundering scheme for chinks and ruskies.

We don't HAVE a culture. We ARE a culture. A culture that is being replaced by Chinese and shitskin cultures at full speed.

Stop trying to be right when you're wrong.

> What's Canadian culture? You throw jews, frenchies, anglos, americans, musulisms, asians in a blender? That makes the Canadian culture?

Look, I even named the Americans!

> maybe if you weren't such a shithead you'd realize that canada is taking everything good from the world and amalgamating it into one country

Read what I said. Oops, you can't read. Stop calling everyone a shithead when you can't even read.

You're wasting you're energy for no reason because you are illiterate.

If there's one thing I associate with working hard, it's Indians.

>I'M GONNA WIN THIS BATTLE ONLINE BECAUSE MY VIRGINITY IS INTACT

>I CAN'T ASSOCIATE WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN MY SKIN COLOUR AND EVEN THEN I HAVE AN INCREDIBLY HARD TIME BEING SOCIAL AND MAKING FRIENDS

>THEREFORE CANADA SUCKS

>CANADA SUCKS BECAUSE IT'S THE MOST LIBERAL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND I STILL CAN'T GET LAID BY LOOSE SLUTS: THE THREAD

You will probably save the western world, Canada. At least, you are our remaining hope for sanity. Please invest in science and education and take us to mars

>third world shit hole in progress....another country destroyed by the multicult jew.

Wow. No hockey. OP mentioned "ice skating" but no hockey. You leafs are lost.