Mfw poor ass bitches across the US hating on Cali, despite us having the BIGGEST economy in the US

>mfw poor ass bitches across the US hating on Cali, despite us having the BIGGEST economy in the US
>mfw we literally are carrying the poor beta red states
>mfw best bud, cali girls, music, and weather

why is the rest of the US so fucking jealous of us?

id be pretty butthurt too if i lived in a fly over lmao

Cali objectives is best state in the union

>despite us having the BIGGEST economy in the US
You probably don't even know what that means

Cali economy is bigger than your entire island nation, kiwi nigger

And California is still a shithole compared to New Zealand.

Rly makes me think

>much clippers
Go get fucked. Laker town puto

California and the people who live here are just flat out arrogant. We view all other states as being mostly backwards in thinking (they are).

We also tends to pass laws that end up trickling down to all the other states. Some are ok, other are annoying as fuck. We sell and "down size" to states around us but being the housing markets are so different Californians just don't care that by local prices is would be seen as "too high".

So that drives up the house costs for true locals and in many cases their property taxes. Talk to anyone who has a large population of ex-california people and it's not like we move some where and look to blend. We instantly want where ever we move to be more like California in it's thinking. Yet we moved there, sooooo..

We are clearly the gate way to the entire illegal Mexican problem but we don't really do anything about. In some ways we can't due to federal laws but then again the idea of a "sanctuary city" is totally BS.

to top it all off we have LA/Hollywood with some of the empty wealth based people on the entire planet. Yet despite all of the issues California looks great from a distance. It's like hating on Jessica Alba. You might hate her but damn she still looks great, has tons of money etc.. What stone can you really even throw at her that's going to hit?

>unironically implying the very worst state is the bet state

Nevada user here,
STOP STEALING OUR FUCKING WATER YOU FUCKING JEWS PAY THE FUCKING TAXES LIKE THE REST OF US FUCKING FAGGOTS
thanks

Well I'm standing just West of you and you look like a brown 2$ whore, all used up and not worth looking at. Faggot.

no one even cares
you're overflowing with violent spics and niggers EVERYWHERE, and the closest you can get to a nice neighbourhood has an inflated as fuck housing price.
what shitty shed you can buy in cali you can get a mansion in like florida, or another red state.

And land/guns with actual white Americans, not west coast >white.

this is what i m talking about, kek

all this sheer butthurt and salty tears because you faggots are freezing or burning to death while being irrelevant

#caliweather
#dankkush

It's only 50f here you dumb mongoloid.

>californians vote in democratic government
>government makes it cheaper to do labor overseas
>corporations with near monopolies on everything export manufacturing jobs
>republicans states make less money
>california doesn't feel anything due to its agricultural and hollywood based economy
>californians wonder why they're carrying the rest of the us
also
>cali girls
>good

>Cali
No one from California calls it Cali.

you do if you live on the internet

>California girls.

Thanks for the laugh user, some of the worst world over. And your beaches are pure Lebanon tier.

>dankkush
do you even know what site you're on

winters here get as low as -30f and most people don't wear coats.

if everyone in cali is this fucking soft, well, no wonder the place is as shitty as it is.

>weed lmao XDDD
>x2
>gay
>who cares?
>x2
>lol
>about to go bankrupt
>about to be deported

Texas reporting, stop coming to the REAL best state because you fucked yours over.

Thanks.

can you please not you remind me of my cousin

t. actual californian and anchor baby

We are actually fucked, SureƱo scumbag. Hope you and the fucking Norte asswipes that I live next to enjoy eternal crippling debt when I leave this godforsaken state

california can be based if it wasn't so blue among other things you guys are fucking shit up and not going for the ultimate utopia

it is right in front of your faces yet you just smoke weed and let the idiots like boxer and feinstein run the show, that's why california is only good for a winter home

t. commiefornian

Why are Californians so desperate for validation. We don't TRY to forget about you it just sort of happens. We will visit soon ok?

What the fuck dose cali produce or sell? All i know of those jobless lazy cunts making is trash movies . You dumb cunts demand more and more federal aid everyday.

google it. Cali is the welfare capital.

they're jealous of you calinon you should secede :^)

Aussie bro knows whats up. makes sense, Australia is kind of like Cali if it were an island since all Aussies live on the coast too. dank weather over there too.

you guys are alright in my book. you're welcome to Cali anytime my amigo.

you socal faggots dont even grow the dope

you just take what the rest of the state gives you and rebrand it as you own shit

probably the most communistic state in the US. the politicians all have the laws set up to rob the people, pay nothing, and break the laws the make. we've all heard of the officials in Cali who get pulled over and basically have a fuck you on their license

worst of all most of you cucks love it

Hello California, going to be fun replacing you when you leave!

>Growing Media Powerhouse
>Growing Industry
>Rich Natural Resources
>Loaded enough we give money to people FOR FREE
>Superior environment which unlike yours we haven't burned to the ground to replace with communist blockhouses

More people worldwide know our name than they do Seychelles!

is it Tejas?

Hello California, going to be fun replacing you when you leave!

>Growing Media Powerhouse
>Growing Industry
>Rich Natural Resources
>Loaded enough we give money to people FOR FREE
>Superior environment which unlike yours we haven't burned to the ground to replace with communist blockhouses

More people worldwide know our name than they do Liechtenstein!

do you really not see how hes just being cheeky? or is this meta shitposting from a flyover pretending to be a californian.

You better fucking not!! dont become a weak little bitch like cali! make your cunts work for their money dont be the welfare capital

Get fucked spic.

Florida beaches best beaches.

I hope your state falls off the US.

California is fucking awesome if you come from money or are willing to live our of your car for extended periods of time.

>Amazing mountains/wilderness/beaches
>Amazing party/city scene
>Expensive as fuck

California is either really great or really shitty depending on where you are and how much money you have to burn.

Cause we're the land of the following:

-Hollywood (pushing cultural marxism)
-Large bastion of leftists and sjws
-Rampant crime, and generally disgusting cities
-shitskins everywhere (this is the reason for the above)

This is california:

Kike moguls
retard actor wannabes
indigenous peasantry