Womyn hate thread

It is official I fucking hate women, this is fucking disgusting.
Can We have a women hate thread?

I work in a large office in between chads and womyn and so far I've been rather annoyed with chads, they wont shut up about "prothein prothein 200kg prothein I'm lifting 200kg prothein have you seen that dude prothein? Hes 200kg prothein I wanna be 200kg prothein" this shit just wont stop but now we got a second female employee and FUCK ME THIS IS AWFUL!
BITCHES JUST CANT SHUT UP ABOUT CUNTS AND SHIT LITERALLY
THEY TALK ALL DAY ABOUT SHIT LAXATIVES ENEMAS DIARRHEA
A THIRD BITCH COMES BY AND TALKS ABOUT FARTS AND SHARTS LAXATIVRS AND POOP
AND ALSO ABOUT NASTY CUNT SHIT.
AND THEY WONT EVER SHUT UP EVEN IF YOU CALL THEM OUT LIKE "HEY ENEMAS THE PHONE IS RINGING"

Share your hate for women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0PMpK1XW8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with them?

I never heard anything dumber or more awful than this female bullshit.

You should lift and eat your proteins bro. Don't make fun of it.

Sorry your women are defective. They should never have been allowed there in the first place.

And they also fucking FART right next to me. Filthy bitches talk about shit and fart all the time.

Come on Sup Forums, show me some actual misoginy. Because right now i am mad as fucking shit.

>chad

This is a buzzword use by Sup Forums nu-males to shame any man who dares show a hint of masculinity

They've been conditioned through the schooling system and media to look down on masculine, outgoing, successful men and praise their own effeminacy

1000 memebucks says this never happened and you're actually a kissless basement-dwelling virgin.

姦 also means rape.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0PMpK1XW8Y

this

robots off my board

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

That's the kanji for rape not noisy

Google the word 姦しい(kashimashii), English teacher.

Forgot the ree. I'll do it for you.

FUCKING ROBOTS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEE

lol, he probably read her article and realised what a greedy cunt and terrible liar she is.

Do they have Chads in Russia? What is a Russian Chad like?
Lol, that is pretty stupid.
This. Lifting is really good for your health, and you should definitely get the protien you need. You'll feel a lot better and women will be mirin'.
Kek, that's pretty funny actually. Don't get too angry though, bro.
A lot of people do use Chad now to basically say "asshole." You bring up a good point, actually. We might be shaming masculinity without realizing it by using "Chad" as an insult.
You never know on Sup Forums.
Is that true?
Classic pasta.
Meh, he's okay, but yeah it's not really board related either.
This is definitely true. Women don't experience emotional loneliness like men do.
Nice vid.
Oh shit, so the Kiwi was right.
Wait, so he's wrong?
I lost. Fuck women.
>Muslim
>Feminist
I got you bro,
REEEEE
Kek, most likely

>REEEEEE

This is a buzzword use by Sup Forums nu-males to shame any man who dares show a hint of masculinity

They've been conditioned through the schooling system and media to look down on masculine, outgoing, successful men and praise their own effeminacy

>Do they have Chads in Russia? What is a Russian Chad like?
Like that gym rat guy who will make sure theres no single person who doesnt know how many girlfriends he has and how low his body fat ratio is.

They are sorta pretty fucking annoying.

>We might be shaming masculinity without realizing it by using "Chad" as an insult.
I dont think that masculinity is that non-stop bragging about everything starting from how expensive your rich friends car is.

Russian Chad's name is Vanya Erokhin. He's anons neighbor with cool parents that grew him up to be a cool guy. He always gets girls user wants, his parents encourage him to be independent while helping him out while all that anons parents do is demotivating our poor user "why can't you be just like Erokhin".
Russian Erokhin may be ugly, unlike Chad but his main feature is his ability to"spin", which means that he is well known in a lot of social circles, has connections, and basically can get what he wants.

Well, here's an SJW getting exposed

You can hate women all you like, you are still slave to the pussy :^3

>I want us to have lots of land
Why do women think this is unrealistic or insane? It's the most permanent way to secure wealth.

Is the famous and proud Liberator the grandfather of Erokhin or of user?

>Going to sleep after fucking a stranger

I don't understand why people allow themselves to do this. What if they're insane or something?

>Those genetics

It's generally courtesy because they have sex late at night and intoxicated, hospitality and all that. Many people are uncomfortable with that though because hospitality really isn't a western thing anymore, but random sex is. I've done it a few times and I'd much rather have sex with a friend than someone I don't know, even though everyone finds that awkward and it's usually a bad idea.

No one interested huh?

she sounds insane, but she's basically right

i wonder if she applies the same admirable standard to the cocks she sucks

>I work

what a cuck

Im sitting at a beach getting served beers surrounded by your countrymen. Most seem cool as fuck and are anything but chads. Fuckin book a flight and get your cock sucked already m8

babbys first cyber?

lol I remember her

I know this might be lost on you guys, especially since there is a lot of pent up hate and aggression on this board, but why don't you make threads about loving women?
Like making threads on how to be a good husband, how to be a good father, how to live a moral life, how to appreciate females...
You guys claim to be moral and non-degenerate, but I never see anything on here that shows that. It's always hate hate hate, and nothing that shows what you are actually wanting the world to be.
Yeah, there are some women that do stupid things, and feminists that say stupid things, but at the end of the day you still have to reproduce with them. There's no reason why you have to focus on the stupidity all the time.
I'm not a woman, but seriously, a masculine man who's good with women doesn't spend all his energy shitting on the opposite sex. Just my opinion though

This was amazing. The detective work, and all the degeneracy it revealed, and the ubercuck's liberation and journey to some semblance of possible future dignity.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, shithead. You can't take the actions if a few of the members and apply them boardwide.

> (OP)
>>chad
>This is a buzzword use by Sup Forums nu-males to shame any man who dares show a hint of masculinity

No it isn't, it's used to describe the dumb type of guy who only wants pussy and isn't educated or has healthy relationships with women. If that's your idea of masculinity then you're the one destroying it.

My butt hurts

the number of women who proudly put their amazon wishlist on their profile never ceases to amaze me. even the hideous/non nude ones do it.

female entitlement is fucking wild.

You must be new here.

last I heard they were no longer living together.

>when you have a technical problem and and can only reach a woman

How does this counter my actual argument?
There are 10x the amount of "women hate" threads "feminist hate" threads" "look at this dumb cunt" threads than there of threads that focus on the importance of family or having a wife.
Prove me wrong.

hes right though.

men keep calm, keep their composure. only children and women lose their tempers. it shoqs weakness, like you cant control your self or your emotions.

plus its just sad. a woman needs a strong man to feel loved. a lot of polacks want to feel loved but do not want to put in the work to have a loving relationship. which, requires, not being a pansy and bitch everytime a woman rustles his jimmies. youre just cheating your self of the opportunity to let it go and brush off the stress.

jesus just gas your selves you degenerates

>quoting every post in the fucking thread
Thi shit should be a bannable offense. Fuck you faggot.

He was so fucking brainwashed and manipulated by her and the entire SJW culture. Look how giddy she is at the thought that she has so much control over him that he's going to let a guy fuck him even though he's not gay. Of course she had to up the ante to keep getting off, and pimp him out to gay men for money. The fucking psychopath.

They're getting worse too. Its awful. I think most of them are psychopaths.

I could waste half an hour explaining shit to you, but frankly I can't be bothered. If you actually want to know then lurk more before asking questions. Redpilling comes from realising things yourself, not being told them by others.

the Megalians in s. korea are aborting males for sport and lulz.

she has borderline personality disorder. that's par for the course.

>200kg prothein
That's too much protein
t. dietician

>"HEY ENEMAS THE PHONE IS RINGING"
kek

if you love women they love you back, user.

>when you grew up thinking your name was kinda corny and faggy
>its now the epitome of alpha names

Have ten close friends and coworkers

Out of the ten
>one is on his fourth marriage, woman stole all his money, now wants his house, and he is a submissive little bitch
>one is on his second wife, she constantly cheats on him while their 7 year old daughter is at home and his 20 year old daughter tried to kill herself
>five are in a shitty relationship who hate their gf, two will be married soon
>one beat their wife to death, in prison (not a very good friend)
>one is in an actually happy relationship
>one is a virgin

What the fuck is wrong with men?

>This is a buzzword use by Sup Forums nu-males
i've heard it in a movie from the 80s

>lol smal dick losers
>YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF MY GREASY WORN OUT STINKING TWAT!!!!
>OFF WITH THEIR HEADS RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd like to be angry, but let's be honest here. They are Korean males, nobody is going to miss them.

And yet you have told me nothing.
I've been on Sup Forums since the primaries started.
Like I said, Sup Forums claims to want to live a moral and ethical life of a family, yet does not actually say what these values are and focuses solely on the negative aspects of women.
There's another thread in the catalog that also specifically is called "women hate thread"
Whatever, I'm just trying to give insight on how you guys can actual fix this major problem that exists between men and women in this age but no one is actually willing to consider that perhaps their perspective is what is flawed here

meathead

The artificial womb is coming !
In ten to twenty years, you'll be able to finally directly transform your wealth into offspring, without a need for the middleman that is the ancestral parasite !
No more shall Humanity be bound to this subhuman, that keeps destroying Civilisation !

The womanless era is inevitable, but your blood will be a part of the new Humanity only if you PREPARE !
Live frugally, save up, start a business, you have 10 to 20 years to prepare ! Only the prepared will be able to reproduce industrially !
PREPARE !
( and remember, produce only boys ! )

Good thing about borderlines is they're so fucking hypersensitive and unstable that's it's almost too easy to tear then down.

Feminists will ban it in a week

this mentality seems crazy to me, i mean you'd have to have an addiction to sleeping around and refusing any relationships at all to even get to those kinds of numbers.

I'm 30, I've slept with maybe 25-30 girls in my life, but most of the time I've been in at least a semi-LTR of ~6months+ (to as much as 4-5 years) and really only had moments in time where I'd sleep with 3 or 4 different girls in a month before finding someone new.

Getting to 300+ partners by the time you're 30 y/o would be like sleeping with 3 different people every single month for damn near 10 years straight. Fucking insane.

>a masculine man who's good with women doesn't spend all his energy shitting on the opposite sex.
I've yet to hear a guy who is good with women say a good word about them when they're not around

command not found...
command not found...
no such fie or directory...

lol

Pfffff, women right?

Posts like this are actually a goldmine. They prove just how weak and self contradictory the female psyche is. Women don't know what they want. They simply copy celebrities or do whatever their friends are doing. Female solidarity bullshit.

Anyone with two brain cells would keep this kind of shit to themselves. But no, we live in the age of oversharing. So reap the benefits my friend.

oh she's a piece of work

>dem little Elliot Rogerses

>I'm okay with being unhealth, dying, and leaving my children motherless

k..keep me posted

Women really ruined the "love and respect yourself" meme

fuck that you can't expect every woman to be a professional trainer and nutritionist, blessed with good genetics (yes, things like stretch marks, breasts and varicose veins are geneticaly determined)

women are self destructive whores.

It's how society raised us. They destroyed the father figure in the lives of so many of us. Between daycare and school, most of us never had a male role model until we were in high school. Add to that all the propeganda showing us only men could be evil, all the punishment for acting like boys, all the drugging, and all the emasculation. This generation of men is shameful and pathetic, the women selfish and entitled. The world is so fucked my friend