New tunnel/Alefantis thread

OP of original thread here, starting new thread.

Old thread: Recap: James Alefantis is linked to the tunnels under dupont circle in this document archive.is/JoY0a

New Info: James Huckenpahler has a soundcloud where he gets people to read chapters from that document. soundcloud.com/jameshuckenpahler/sets/sounds-of-the-metamonument

One of the readers is Amanda Kleinman who has many connection to CPP. She performed standup there and joked about pedophilia and killing a baby youtube.com/watch?v=GhbFiOHy0zQ

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@38.9104,-77.0427214,3a,75y,174.22h,72.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sBg7qeSxb22Ykay1mhQxRrQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
heatst.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/0acljj.jpg
dupontunderground.org/index.php/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=u5VM4Svw61o
twitter.com/tavofalco/status/796617139671224320
youtube.com/watch?v=aob78Y3Tb1Y
docs.google.com/document/d/1vk5ru1s8U1k_kJwswh0lWVqIf9KxLalrRbrlA1LcdpU/mobilebasic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT'S A TRAP!

Download it with the "Torrents" program

im telling you its either fucking sub tunnels under dupont or the secret is embedded in the original pictures and not fucking screen caps.

bump for interest

>google.com/maps/@38.9104,-77.0427214,3a,75y,174.22h,72.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sBg7qeSxb22Ykay1mhQxRrQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

THAT'S RIGHT BY WHERE THE REDDIT CEO SPEZ WAS IN THAT PICTURE OF THE NIGHT HE WAS INITIATED INTO SOME CANNIBAL SECRET SOCIETY SHIT

If anything try to film a possible clean up job safely, I'd be scared to go in there.

guys, if anyone really listening. They know who i am. I fucked up. What to do now? How to life ensure?

You're gonna need some garlic and salt.

>archive.is/NJ7GT

Picture is a menu on Dr. Pong's website, drpongnet. At the very bottom is lists table tennis accessories, but only one

It's described as:
>Stick as a long, slow summertime fuck

Read the original thread, we know exactly what the tunnels are. The question is whether they have been connected to CPP and are used for child trafficking.

jizz in a bucket and booby trap your door like pic related

post what you found and grab your gun

Were you that swiss user flipping out hours ago? Brief recap of your technological woes?

This is a good find. He is right between the tunnel entrance and CPP in that picture.

found the cumming on birds guy

If Hunter S. Thompson was in on it, then Johnny Depp, his private island, the viper room, and the River Phoenix stuff is all connected. Is this why Johnny Depp shows up in so many different fucking Hunter S. Thompson documentaries? To make sure nobody is onto Thompson as a particularly weak link?

isn't this one of those things where mathematics say that every living european descendant is the heir of at least one royal, since the number of ancestors (and thus grandfathers) grows exponentially over time and eventually includes the entire past population of europe? They're all descended from Charlemagne, too, a few generations before Plantagenet. And so are you.

ok pol this could be a lead

tell us who you are so we'll know if you disappear

Wonder why One Lounge closed...

what if there are sub tunnels branching off of this shit that arent marked?

we need an user down there now.

The thing is, even though this sounds crazy and made up, *everything else that sounds that way has been true so far.* I have no choice but to believe this article.

Watch out for this fucker when you're down there.

I think a point of interest should be to look into the board of directors at dupontunderground.org/index.php/about/
See if any of them have strange links to Hillary, Podesta, Soros, etc.

oh wow i was going to go to sleep but fuck you man

>Some kids play Donkey Kong. The last item
before leaving the chamber, is a New York Times
article from 1982, blown up large.
>NEW HOMOSEXUAL DISORDER WORRIES
HEALTH OFFICIALS
kek

>100471860

>heatst.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/0acljj.jpg

Good question, possibly another entrance?

oops

>James Huckenpahler
find his twitter and see this
>astoturfing with friends, and then he posted the fake news article

>ASTROTURFING WITH FRIENDS
Astroturfing is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message or organization (e.g., political, advertising, religious or public relations) to make it appear as though it originates from and is supported by a grassroots participant(s).

Even worse

Now remember what's hanging from Podesta's ceiling.

Now think about why these sick fucks have such a physical fascination with surrealism.

Now just imagine why the black dahlia murder was a sick fuck's attempt at surrealism.

This shit has happened before and will continue to happen.

Already spotted in Finland

Can someone get the cliff data to verify this guy is legit?
Been watching this Swiss user all night.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5VM4Svw61o

People managed to shoot it down (thinking it was somekind of mutated deer), cut down it horns and see there was no head attached, and ran away when it started to move. Managed to get some video off of it.

add me on facebook and if you don't answer ill call the mountainjew police and tell them that the jews got u. No srsly tho ill make a throwaway account to strictly check up on u with

>James Huckenpahler
what twitter

Insurance video. Upload one now. You have to.

Pizza and wiki threads get their img cut off, can't click on them!! I wonder why

somebody grab the fuckers from /x/ and tell them to review the images. there has to be something in them

seen it often, never bothered to post about it

>maybe the center of the country is out of touch with me

says dude connected to a website hosting a doc that thanks Dr. Pong and Alefantis

yeah no shit

turns out we're past peak Satanist and it's time for another great awakening

see

Here.

Can you add that last user pic of the xliff next yours
Wiki leaks is compromised if what you said is true

Wow that was a supertwist, did not expect that.

He had this to say, among other things: the little kids @cometpingpong are cuter/less annoying than usual tonight.

this happened to me last night. Mods are Jews, we've known this for awhile

This is fake.

is this legit

twitter.com/tavofalco/status/796617139671224320

He retweets:
"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." - Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde of course was a boy rape tourist.

Link to the wiki leaks then

so your'e telling me no one knows how to image search

First this.. it does look like Bohemian Grove.

Hold that thought..

Please respond about the xliff stuff dude..... We need to pursue this you were the guy with the proof!!

This looks like a very important pizza map.

Fucking seriously?
>What the fuck is the sauce in this?
>Why didnt this break?
I remember hearing that Dan Rather voiced the Owl of Moloch at the Bohemian Grove, this all seems way to plausible. Hunter was always one for rabbit holes, sounds like he got pinched in a couple of them.
>Naming him as the director of the snuff is a classic blackmail trick.
>And 10 bucks they made him skull fuck the decapitated kid, and that's what he left out. Jus sayin

>hoofs but no claws
>no visible brain
Doesn't look that hard to kill senpai. Would probably be retarded and weak af in real life

I've just about had it with these fags

probably hillary with mask and voice changer

wtf is that first result on Google?
I aint clicking it

that has to be some kind of symbol

And now this.

I think this is a map. I'm going to play with this and some highlighted street maps of the area and see what happens.

I also think James Alefantis is the elephant, but I'm not sure about the monkey.

We need to grab all this guy's works before they shut down the website.

around 2:27 she comes near the camera and you can here her real voice. I actually doubt it is hillary, most likely the mentioned jewish comedian, however 100% female

Just did a search, can confirm fake. He did receive a message from bcoleman on that date, but it did not say anything about insurance.

Looks kinda like a vag

HOLY FUCK I THINK I KNOW WHAT PIZZA RELATED MAP IS

SOMEONE DOUBLE CHECK I MIGHT AN HERO AGAINST MY WILL IF I'M RIGHT

> →
I checked out a video of the channel this user linked.

youtube.com/watch?v=aob78Y3Tb1Y

This is the video info:
In this short demonstrating film, the Schweintech Institute of Oslo demonstrate radical new methods of compressing video and audio signals using KQ8.F Super RAD, non-convoluted, dicrete-time dynamic Hénon mapping, and complex elliptic vector bundles. The results are dramatic.

This video displays a series of images of black and white shapes. What immediately stands out is that the images are black and white, and obviously compressed.
This might have ties with black and white handkerchief. Pizza related handkerchief was just an uncompressed image of CP or the map can also be the formula used to get uncompressed images.

you didn't even edit the email subject to Insurances to be made to make it match your fake heading

I don't know if this is real, but I'm stull gonna post this: docs.google.com/document/d/1vk5ru1s8U1k_kJwswh0lWVqIf9KxLalrRbrlA1LcdpU/mobilebasic

Potential phone number of Bill & Hillary Clinton, Weiner & Huma, Soros, Comet pizza guy

Someone needs to try out one of the numbers

>CERN/ Womb of Artemis / Cicada Programs and Simulation.

no she works at GWU

we need to find out where these fucking sub tunnels go, that is gonna be the key

dont click on the google doc he just wants your info

Johnny Gosch look him up. "Who took Johnny" has this guy tell his story. Mirrors this shit very well.

DONT

Fuck I clicked it what now

Like a honeypot you mean?

F

go for it then, he already has your email probably

wait so you didnt trap your google doc?

I think this is also a map, of the area you're talking about, the halo could be showing where off shooting tunnels are.

I'm going play with this one too..

Screenshot

One question about the blackmail theory, wouldn't releasing blackmail expose them? Releasing a video of some celeb fucking a corpse with a bunch of hooded satanists creeping around? Wouldn't that raise more questions?

Are the blackmail videos just a threat to keep the majority of them in line? When in practice they can handle the handful of leaks that occur with reprogramming and murder?

No such blackmail video has been released right?

No, not at all. Why the fuck would I want your personal info?

I smell a Honeypot!
>Although I accidentally clicked on this same doc about a week ago. Yes, it does apparently contain very sensitive personal info, Bill Murray's was the weird one for me.
>And Yes, I'm just a mild mannered goy, but they may have me for clicking it now.
It seems like some sort of very strange Honeypot.
You know what they say about curiousity and cats.

On a scale of 1-10

How much are we being monitored rn

Yes. I think they are larping that OP is a high level pedo insider leaking an entrance that is fairly far from CPP. Until someone gets old tunnel plans from the city that show it runs that far north, I'm calling bullshit on the tunnel theory.

5 bucks says the sub tunnels go straight to the masonic lodge

Don't!
It's all personal info, you will be banned.
>I have screenshots I took but I'm not sharing them here, fuck no!

im saying that these tunnels could cover the entire fucking city, the lodge, the pizza, the fucking white house.

thats why they need to be fucking found

>monitored
Hey NSA guy, look to your right. A bit further. Almost got it.

It's a picture of me fucking your wife

Not that one it was a Google doc form last night on 8ch I was just askingo never heard not to click those

this

>It's all personal info, you will be banned
Oh no! Not that!

theres gotta be some like history expert who gives lectures about this shit. Like some Dan Brown wannabe who would talk about normie conspiracies on the history channel.