War with Islam is coming

Most of my family leans politically left, and I have considered myself left wing for most of my life, thus most of my friends are left wing as well. Most of you seeing this post no doubt identify as “progressive” or “liberal” or “left”. I have received a lot of flak lately for criticizing progressive positions, and that's fine.

Lately on Facebook I have voiced concern about immigration and the expectations of the integration of Muslims into western countries. Most of my friends have accused me of being “racist” or naive, thinking my concerns stem from reading an article or two in the Sun newspaper, or watching Fox News.

I have never read the Sun, except for articles written by a friend of mine, and I spend very little time watching Fox News.

Here in Canada we have almost no problems living as a diverse society full of people from different ethnicities, cultures, and religions, including Islam. But that was also once true of European countries, and it no longer is.

Brussels has descended into weekly chaos with Muslim mobs.
Paris has quickly plummeted from the city of lights to the city of trash, mobs, violence, and rampant homelessness.
London experiences monthly mob violence with its Muslim population.

I know this because I get my news from sources other than Facebook and Now Magazine. In the age of the internet there is no excuse for ignorance. If you can go on Youtube and watch full vidoes of 1-3 hours in length of Muslim mobs chanting “Allahu Ackbar!!!” as they attack police officers, and you can find, literally, 50 of these videos taking place in London and other major UK cities since 2012, how in hell can you possibly try to deny this is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QUVxxjuK-JI&index=3&list=PL5p7ZWzZHY1o3VUy_vc2aCirW1n__udnT&t=68s
youtube.com/watch?v=yylTK35vzkc&list=PL5p7ZWzZHY1o3VUy_vc2aCirW1n__udnT&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=Dao89RedIco&list=PL5p7ZWzZHY1o3VUy_vc2aCirW1n__udnT&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=VWNXm_f2CzE&list=PL5p7ZWzZHY1o3VUy_vc2aCirW1n__udnT&index=9
kinsmanredeemer.com/future-prophecy-part-5
youtube.com/watch?v=brehUhjwQjs
youtube.com/watch?v=AkIp8EdLJvI
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=mTCMAGWBPjc
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4zgcol/senators_rand_paul_and_chris_murphy_vote_to_block/d6vrc0y/
youtu.be/R8OWNspU_yE
ghostgunner.net
gatestoneinstitute.org/9431/germany-islam-october
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of you left-wing friends of mine who like to claim that this stuff isn't happening, it's as if you're claiming that cows don't exist. That's what you sound like to me.

“What? Cows? What a load of nonsense, I've never seen a cow”.

-YOU

Yes, that's what you sound like. Of course you've never seen a cow, because you live in downtown Toronto and have your head stuck up your ass. If you left the city you'd see a fucking cow. Can't leave the city? Go on the goddamn fucking internet and look at a picture or watch videos of cows. The fact that you think they don't exist means you're a fucking idiot.

So you've never seen a Muslim mob? Good for you, you live in Canada, where Muslims make up 1.8% of the population. You don't think Muslim mobs exist?

Muslims are vehemently opposing everything western civilization stands for in every western country where they make up at least 5% of the population. The more of them there are, the more chaos and violence they cause.

I've fucking had it with tolerating Islam. Islam is a disgusting, vulgar, shitty, horrible ideology. To those of you tolerating it, fuck you. War is coming. Yes, you heard that right, war is coming. There will be a very deadly and bloody civil war sometime in the not too distant future, and it will be even more deadly because of you. If you would just wake the fuck up and listen now we could deal with Islam now. But we won't. We will wait for it to get out of hand.

Look at France over the last few years. Terrorist attack after terrorist attack, it just keeps getting worse and worse. Someday this will be Canada's reality.

I wish I could take every one of you “lefty liberal” friends of mine at that point in time, show you the slaughtered Canadians killed by bearded “allahu ackbar” screaming Jihadists and say:

“See???? I fucking told you so, you fucking piece of shit!!!”

But I won't be able to do that. It will be time for war, and we'll be too busy for that.

So I'll just say it now. For those of you who will live to see the coming war with Muslims, I want you to remember this post. Remember you read it. When the day of blood comes and Muslims do battle with non-Muslims, I want you to remember that you were warned and you did nothing to prevent it. I want you to feel ashamed of yourself. I want you to remember that you brought this on the west. And I want to say

Fuck you.

Fuck you, you stupid piece of shit. Fuck you.

But I won't let you destroy everything we have built. I, along other people who aren't fucking pussies, will defend the west. We'll kill the Muslims and drive Islam out. And in the end you'll be crawling at my feet, thanking me for saving your life.

But seriously, fuck you.

FUCK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=QUVxxjuK-JI&index=3&list=PL5p7ZWzZHY1o3VUy_vc2aCirW1n__udnT&t=68s

youtube.com/watch?v=yylTK35vzkc&list=PL5p7ZWzZHY1o3VUy_vc2aCirW1n__udnT&index=5

youtube.com/watch?v=Dao89RedIco&list=PL5p7ZWzZHY1o3VUy_vc2aCirW1n__udnT&index=8

youtube.com/watch?v=VWNXm_f2CzE&list=PL5p7ZWzZHY1o3VUy_vc2aCirW1n__udnT&index=9

kinsmanredeemer.com/future-prophecy-part-5

OP you liberal CUNT You finally woke up and now you see what you have brought to western civilisation! Thanks pal , glad your awake to see your own culture destroyed

coming? the swine are already here. infecting us all

what the fuck, I was a child raised in a liberal/commie hellhole. When I became an adult and went to university and began thinking for myself, I realized it was all bullshit. I'm 23, what the fuck was I supposed to do about this shit before? Fuck you, m8

Well said leaf

Yes but these liberals don't see it, and the war hasn't started yet.

My friend just bought a house up in the north, where it's still white. We did our PAL (gun ownership license here in Ontario) together.

In a year or so I'll join him up there and we'll quietly stockpile arms and munitions. We're prepared.

>Brussels has descended into weekly chaos with Muslim mobs.
yup, used to live a couple of blocks from Molenbeek. We used to get shootings like once every month, now its almost every week.
Brussels is 75% muslim now, estimations say 85% in 10 years.

We lost

prepping sounds kind of fun. would join if not separated by a border.

Yes, Brussels is lost, but only temporarily. Don't give up. White liberals just need to see someone they care about beaheaded by a screaming snackbar beard and then they will wake up.

It's our job to be prepared for when they do, so the second they are ready to get the fuck out of the way we can go in and clean up the mess. Then, when the dust has settled, we will be the ones in charge.

I mean I'm going to live up north in a small town, taking my gf up there and will settle down up there. It's not like I'm just sitting there waiting for the war. I'll live my life and hopefully the war will come after my time, but if it comes while I can still aim a rifle, I'll be ready.

Btw these Muslims are also stockpiling weapons also in Europe and no doubt in Canada USA too !
What am worried about is Muslim countries like turkey right on Europe doorstep! When a civil comes ,you think turkey will sit back and watch Muslims getting killed? Europe will be ripe for invasion!

you need to live in the center of a town with other like minded people who can organise themselves into a militia very quickly.

The muslim hordes will show up in a large group, usually on the back of a toyota pickup.
You need to be able to form impassible barricades/checkpoints in town and have the numbers to fight them off.

Living in a small farm may see you being ransacked quite off easily.

Yes, it's possible. Look, there is nothing you can do about it. This is the natural flow of history. It's normal for civilizations to clash and it's normal for humanity to fluctuate between periods of war and peace. We've had peace for a long time in the west and we're due for a big war.

And there's no guarantee that whites will win. Make no mistake, the Muslims will fight hard and defeating them will not be easy. If you don't want whites to go down as a relic of history you'd best be ready. We must rid the world of Islam to secure a future for white people and those who uphold white values, such as democracy and freedom.

Also get your family on board too. Train them to handle firearms.

We must learn from the experiences of the Christian Lebanese in the 1980s civil war.

No, Aussie, you of all people should understand Canadian geography.

Mudslimes from Toronto would have to drive 8 hours, past many bigger centers, to get to the place I'm moving to.

What I'm saying is they can't come by surprise. The war will be going on for a long time before it would come to North Bay.

Yea am glad you lot are ready with ya nice looking weapons, me I've got a pointy stick !

It was coming, but the (((elites))) have changed their plans. Jews have been high on their own supply for too long and they are now eager to exterminate the whites first. War with Islam to convert them all to some new religion comes after the western countries have been flooded and demolished.

I think if a country connected to other countries tries to take refugees they should have to pay a fee for each one on a regular basis bc they usually try to go to a connecting country to carry out some form of degeneracy. If we penalize or tax them maybe they wouldn't let their irresponsibility flow across the border. Also let your friends and family know these middle eastern people aren't like the westerners. And Muslim isn't a race therefore you're not racist. A close friend from the middle east always talked about how they all have sex with each other ( bacha bazi) and also about taqiyya and hijrad. His father was a top gov official over in Kuwait and after his friend was murdered and they paraded his head on a stick (13yo kid) his father sent him and his brother here to the us. He always talked about how all the men had sex with little boys and each other bc it's normal there. He thought they were all sick bc he was raised in the better part in an elite family

8 hours lead time won't do you any good if you are alone on a remote farm on the side of the main road.

Safety in numbers..... always

Muslim soldiers are well motivated and ruthless, never underestimate them.

Europe was very lucky in prevailing over the soldiers of Islam hundreds of years ago.
Western civilization came within a mooses tit many times in being overrun by barbarous Islam.

why did they murder that kid?

You're right.... in my area and multiple other areas around the US a bunch of stores were robbed of their propane tanks. A couple days later they started hitting Walmart in the middle of the night and buying 100 prepaid cellphones at a time. They're making rocket ieds. Look it up the dates are close together. This happened 15 minutes from where I live

Those 'friends' only care about people knowing they have:

- Good taste
- High social status

that's it, and what signifies those things is curated by jewish supremacists who control everything from the top down and want you dead and your kids raped

they are very morally and spiritually weak people

Bc he was outside playing and they could

>praise from caesar

>Most of you seeing this post no doubt identify as “progressive” or “liberal” or “left”.

Do you know where you are cunt?

kek, based dad, that's what i was thinking but didn't want to spoil his little mood, i picture OP as looking like one of these guys

This time it's different, Islam never started a war with Europe with so many already within it.and the so called moderate Muslims will be lead to war, just like the moderate Germans in 1940 .fuk Hitler conquered Europe with far less the Islam has already within

>motivated soldiers
>sjw-feminist-fag-pedophile-catholics
>russia'd save you, normies

Nobody seems go get it. The reason other Muslim countries won't take these migrants is because they're not refugees. The Muslim countries know it's a hijrad invasion Bc they read the Quran. Nobody seems to understand this. They see it as a high sacral ice to Allah when they migrate and invade. Also the ones going around raping people are spreading aids. This is common amongst the African Muslims using rape and aids as a weapon of warfare.

>Civil
Nothing civil about this my friend. Civil is a term you use when fighting countrymen. Muslims are not your countrymen. Not now, not ever.

It's to late mates, I've lived in Britain my entire life.
[spoiler]And im muslim[/spoiler]

You've been fooled by fake news fellow leaf

Try turning on your TV and getting the facts from credible sources

Muslims are our friends and share the same values we hold dear, our PM said so and he's right

Don't be so ignorant

The undergrown redneck thingy on the bottom right should learn some trigger discipline.

Shiny chrome gun, alcoholic facial features and horrible trig discipline - I'm fucking triggered now.

youtube.com/watch?v=brehUhjwQjs

Brussels? Weekly muslim mobs? What the fuck are you even talking about?

Why do all Trump sign thieves look like total fags?

Look at their gentle faggy hands and hindu cow faces... Disgusting.

The purpose of life isn't to survive it, son.

See you in hell...........from heaven, coward.

Nice try racist.

Don't try to be slick, just bin that stick.

>the protocols are a forgery

Good. Now post it somewhere the Liberaché will actually see it like Facebook.

The major problem with the war against Islam is how political correctness has infiltrated our armed forces.

Their side celebrates when they kill, rape and torture our side. Our side is punished for shooting back at them when under attack under many circumstances.

The only way we can win is to loose all pity and become ruthless in killing them including their women and their children.

Welcome newfag leaf
Lurk more

Are you an actual lefty or are you just a poltard roleplaying?

Post pic in hipster clothes / faggy beard / problematic glasses for proof. Lame tattoos / piercings are also acceptable proof.

>Comes to a board that's at least borderline neo-Nazi.
>Says it's mostly liberal

Right now you can't throw a stick without hitting a liberal but come war with Islam and you won't see one for dust, il keep my pointy stick for now tho

thia is all very true but most relevant in European countries where the Great Cuckening is occuring. youre just a leaf, youll be ok

That's just the current leftist leaders. Lift the restrictions and we can start winning again.

There's a lot of people keeping it quiet, but ready to go full ALLAHU ACKBAR gorrila warfare mode on "refugee" invaders when the day dawns.

Sorry pals but if Europe falls you also fall by default,it would only be matter of time ,search your feelings you know it to be true. Besides I wanna fight next to my western bros and laugh at ya shilly accents

Right now Europe is getting outbred by Muslims and incoming refugees.

The European birth rate was unsustainable (about 1.6 kids per couple). Muslims have like a 5+ birth.

Even with now violence to clean the numbers, we will see a majority Muslim Europe in our lifetime.

You're a leaf, your muslims are the good ones. Trudeau said so.

>War with Islam.
>Implying that Islam isn't at war with itself already.

>JUST role playing
I can't even tell anymore, the paranoia has set in. I understand there are different views from my own but some really do seem too ridiculous to be serious about, yet I'm sure there's a YouTube backed example of being proven wrong about that

>The only way we can win is to loose all pity and become ruthless in killing them including their women and their children.

You almost have it right. What we need to do is not kill their women and children, but occupy their countries, like we occupied the Philippines, Japan, and Korea. Root out their corrupted dictators, and westernize their ideology. Reconstruct their culture down to a basic level. Then, after half a century of work, THEN can the Middle East finally live independently, in peace. I'm not suggesting we "win their hearts and minds". I'm suggesting we rewrite them from the ground up so their hearts and minds value what we tell them to.

The reason that their radicals fight so hard is that they fear that their culture is dying. We've got to actually be willing to go through with that, and before you bleeding heart liberals protest me, ask me this: is culture, especially a culture that has led to this much death and destruction, something you're willing to kill for? So long as their culture is the same, you will have to kill them for theirs is dynamically opposed to your own even more than mine is to yours, and you already complain how much you loathe my ideals. You need to stop being a fool, pick up a rifle, or a stretcher if you do not believe in violence, and help settle this debacle once and for all.

>theyre even taking over our captchas
YOU CAN HAVE OUR WOMEN

BUT YOU CAN NEVER HAVE OUR SHITPOSTING!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=AkIp8EdLJvI

we would have won Afghanistan and there would be everlasting peace if we converted enmass the population to one sect of Christianity

That's what the mines and automated turrets are for. We'll be fine.

And obviously this is why Trump is so important to everyone but I fear that the left has grown so rampantly that even with strong leadership in the USA countries like my own and Britain, europe and canada will continue down the path of self destruction taking in all the immigrants the US refuses securing the vote for open borders forever and leaving US out to dry alone while it falls into a state of disrepair as leftist citizens and the leftist elite call for civil war.

It's so fucked up. I want to band together with my own people and defend by land but everywhere I go I see either foreigners and leftist weaklings welcoming them.

Trump can't take the reigns soon enough and I pray to god or whatever other deity you've got that our leaders will follow his lead or get the fuck out of the way and let someone who will take control.

Sometimes I think there is no hope for this country. I see the way britain is going full 1984 and think we will be the same in 10 years. And they wonder why people are suicidal...

triggered

Islam really fucked that region. They would be massively rich from the minerals there if they could just stop blowing each other up.

Look up the term " Women whom your right hand possess " . Also temporary marriages . We CANT let it happen here .

I don't understand why we made the saudis and other islamists so rich in the first place.

The west shouldn't have ever paid them a cent for oil.

We should have just collectively taken it all for ourselves and given nothing in return.

Instead we made mountains out of these men who should be nothing but piles of goat shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Australia will end up being a Chinese Proxy

We will never succumb to Islam. Especially if our rich Chink overlords and localized asians have any say in it.

In Sydney, Chinese residents in the suburb of South Hurstville managed to group up and stop a Mosque being built in their area.

There are many bad sides to Chink colonization but them being anti-islam is a benefit.

>In china they beat up muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=mTCMAGWBPjc

I was talking about Afghanistan, but that's what we used to do. The West had tons of colonies there until we went soft.

Crusade soon, brother. The good Lord wills it. If I must die, let me die fighting at your side.

>canadians

Agreed it would be nice to have a whites ONLY country, we used to have many but fuking liberals invited half the fuking world in without asking anyone , let's just pick a nice country and let's all on mass move .
I pick Japan ok after 3 let's go, haha time to cultural inrich japs

Bretton Woods

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4zgcol/senators_rand_paul_and_chris_murphy_vote_to_block/d6vrc0y/

Japan has some of the strictest immigration laws in the world user, its not feasible, unless we africa that shit and build makeshift rafts.

>Most of you seeing this post no doubt identify as “progressive” or “liberal” or “left”.
You copied this from somewhere else. Likely reddit. I'm not going to read it because you are a faggot and the person's title shows how little they know about Islam since war with Islam is not "coming," it has been ongoing for 1500 years.

Naa we don't ask ,just all take holiday at once and boom it's ours :) surprise oh just to see the look on there faces haha

Hmm, could work. They have no real military or police force. Anybody with the gumption to resist is old and few. Plus their women love white dudes.

Japan is one of the few countries we should just stay out of and secure it's right to do whatever it wants in isolation if they please.

I may seem biased but I think strategically we should just secure australia and new zealand.

Australia has so much uranium we could have next to free electricity forever and incredible defensive capabilities.

Plus the low population would make it easy to flood the vote with pro white only policy.

We bring all the whites to australia, don't have to kick out the non-whites already here but make it only legal for whites to immigrate. Make islam illegal. Switch to full nuclear energy, electric cars and high speed electric rail, nuclear weapons, switch the military, army, navy and airforce to drone technology. Come up with ways to grow food in the desert or to grow massive nuclear powered farms under ground out there. Plenty of uninhabited areas for nuclear waste disposal. Build a massive nuclear powered underground city in the desert. Almost our entire west coast is relatively fertile land completely unused with no infrastructure at all so there is massive potential for growth. We had a white australia policy once, we can get it back. We just need the numbers.

Are you joking, do you know deep down why Liberals are so terrified of calling out islam?? Its because they know once its decided and the west goes full fash again, we will wipe out everything...

Wonder if they would notice half a billion white people all booking holidays at onces haha omg it would be epic

Cough ah Australia has massive spiders I'd rather fight the Muslims in uk ,fuk that place
Ps I love Japan too ! Truely we wasn't planning to do it

O horry shit, white pigu comin ova. Betta watch more animus and jack offa to 2d porn desu desu

Nuclear power plants require Water..... and massive quantities of it

hence why they are almost always located on the coast.

Can't we just build a pipe?

Mate I live in an area which has both spiders and muslims and the spiders are far more pleasant.

Anyways guys I've got to go now it's been fun ,time for morning prayers (joke) I swear

I have my 308.

Say when....

youtu.be/R8OWNspU_yE

Op you are not alone I hope you are arming yourself because it won't just be Islam we will have to fight. It will be our cucked traitorous neighbours as well

ghostgunner.net
They ship to Canada

War with Islam? Why?

Just take a look at these statistics from October 2016 in Germany:

gatestoneinstitute.org/9431/germany-islam-october

It is working out perfectly well.

Some Redpill material regarding Islam:

thereligionofpeace.com/

Youre preaching to the choir here on this website

War with Islam? They will breed you out before you even know it

Sounds like we'll need more ammunition then

Same here. Surrounded by nigger loving libcucks in denial with their religion of peace BS. No matter how many attacks we have, it doesn't change.

I did. I posted it here as well because my fb is going to get shut down and my family will disown me.

Did you not read my shit? I would not call myself a lefty now, nor would I have a year or two ago. Three years ago I would have thought about it and had trouble giving you an answer. Five years ago I was a pinko/commie hyperbeta.

I just copied and pasted my fb post, dumbass, I thought that was obvious to anyone reading it.