In the latest epsidoe of The Walking SJW's

it is revealed that somehow pic related is the spawn of a white woman, with my next post showing her blonde grandmother. Oh, and obviously (2016 ya know) the episode takes place in village featuring a group powerful and independent females across an array of races who live with no men. Sure, there is one man in the episode elsewhere, but, of course, he's black. Also the first child in the beginning of the episode is obviously the product of white race mixing of some sort, and comes off as soulless and sociopathic

So here we have yet another example of a popular TV show phasing out white men from the spotlight, and normalizing the browning of America. With this happening across all media platforms, young people these days will form the perception that America was always a multi ethnic nation, having no idea that even just 30 or so years ago America was well over 80% white, and that globally the relative populations of ethnically European people is dwindling, while non European populations are skyrocketing to the point where it's not far fetched at all to say that if the trends continue white people, who made up more than 30% of the worlds population just around 100 years ago, will shrink to only a few percentage points of the total population soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4
youtube.com/watch?v=lfhfS_WRqRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her supposed grandmother

>watching shitty t.v shows made for retards

To be honest, the reason why there no men in the village is because the saviours killed all of them.

Of course I'm not trying to make excuses for this shitty show with terrible writing.
After all, I myself, watch it ironically.

RIP Steve O

that actress is actually half korean.

Advertising has been doing it for a while

youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4

youtube.com/watch?v=lfhfS_WRqRI

I don't know what it is, every commercial or show on TV is aimed at womyn. It's always been like that but now it's just silly.

Just don't watch this crap, shut it out.

She looks Filipino.

You're thinking too hard bro

The saviors killed all their men so that they have fresh pussy available at all times. youre playing the victim card right now and should probably kill yourself

I'm gonna miss this guy. I grew up on jackass. Rest in peace man..

Season 1&2 was good in my opinion (8,5/10). But they ruined it in the 3rd season and turned it into a boring soap opera. This show had so much potencial. I dont wanna know how mad the comics fans are. I feel sorry for them

Yeah he shouldnt put they toy car so far up his ass
R.i.p.

Meh this episode sucked but the last couple of seasons have been good. Plus with Negan being introduced it's been following the comics closer with the exception of this episode which was just pointless.

I guess they figure women are more likely than men to be home being worthless watching tv

What ever happened to disabling the brain to put these things down?

This, and the women were running the village like shit in regards to no long-term plan in mind, as that one woman tried telling them. You cannot just kill everyone around you or you will have nothing but enemies around you in the future, and your tiny village cannot survive with bigger threats surrounding it.

They were mainly scared widows who didn't know what else to do but run and hide from the Saviors after they wiped out their male population, and perceived every outsider as a threat.

Also, read the comics, they're much better and important characters you like randomly die, as you would expect in a zombie infested environment.

It's funny you bring this up as I just watched this episode and that was the biggest thing that struck me about it. How the hell is, by my estimate, a half black half Asian the granddaughter to and old white woman?

Severed the brain stem at the base of the skull, (or just severed the spine so it's nothing but head with no lower jaw to bite anyone, can't enlarge the picture to see clearly for some reason).

But there have been multiple times in this series where there have just been severed heads that have been alive and trying to bite things, it's ridiculous

Maybe she just adopted the girl during or before the apocalypse, or the grandma was a coal or rice burner whose kid fucked an Asian or black?

They were fucking retarded.

>Leaving all the guns next to the beach with all the salt in the air and the sand.

>Distributing all the guns with the magazines attached with no discernible way to know if there's one in the chamber until it's time to shoot.

>Their entire village lives on salty fish, and they never showed where their get their potable water from

This is what happens when you let women run the group.

I haven't watched it in a while because it got really boring to me, (maybe I just expected more because the comics are better, in my opinion) but if the brain must be damaged severely for the zombie to die, then it is possible to decapitate a zombie, or sever its spine, and leave everything below the damage inactive while also leaving a live biting head.

>Leaving all the guns next to the beach with all the salt in the air and the sand.
Agreed.

>Distributing all the guns with the magazines attached with no discernible way to know if there's one in the chamber until it's time to shoot.
Agreed, unless they had someone who was responsible for their armory to prepare the guns for rapid deployment.

>Their entire village lives on salty fish, and they never showed where their get their potable water from
Agreed, but there are methods to boil sea water and collect the vapors for fresh drinking water, so it's not entirely impossible to live where they are and have potable water.

I doubt the writers thought about all of this, but they can be explained, (except for where they keep their guns, that is pretty dumb).

what?

Made me Google

Every single black main character died, only for them to be replaced and for it to happen again, to the point that they just die and they're effectively forgotten about (lol)

Only until recently has this liberal bullshit started to show up, though it's kind of funny to watch lesbians and faggots get their skulls shot in and torn apart by zombies

The comic has a few gay characters, but it's not in-your-face faggotry, they're just characters who do their shit and then somewhere along the way you see they are gay.

If the show has gotten as bad as people make it sound, then it's a shame and I hope it doesn't sour people from taking a look at the comic.