Trump invites Orban to Washington

Daily reminder that Orban was the only PM who openly supported Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheatsheet.com/culture/states-dependent-on-federal-government.html/?a=viewall
usatoday.com/story/theoval/2012/11/19/obama-southern-white-vote/1714291/
youtube.com/watch?v=1z9xyxak4GY
statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A racist shithead meeting another racist shithead. Whatever.

Wtf I love the Hun now!

Most heads of state don't take sides in foreign elections.

But most of them did though. They all clearly wanted Hillary over Trump without a doubt.

This. All of you Euro trash politicians endorsed Hillary and slandered Trump the past year and a half.

thats cause most need to get reelected.

Anyone with half a brain preferred Hillary.

And people with full brains preferred Trump.

See I told you guys 'Strayans are better shitposters than leafs.

No, the average Trump voter is an unemployed hick from West Virginia who has never left his town of 100.

DUDE FUCK POOR PEOPLE LMAO
t. you

the average trump voter has a higher IQ than the average hillary voter.

prove me wrong

the average hillary supporter is some red haired fat dyke majoring in gender studies art literature of the 1800s. what a college education.

I never said that. All I'm doing is pointing out that the average Trump voter is far less intelligent, worldly and educated than the average Hillary voter. Facts are facts.

>working class white males voted for Trump
>unemployed welfare grabbers voted hillary
really makes you drink

What would Trump even talk to the pm of Hungary about?

I would also like to see what kind of degrees those college educated people have.
Also a bloomberg online poll is not exactly representative of the actual numbers only the people who visit that website.

Now for some real facts: The average trump supporter is far more intelligent, the earnings hint at it as it has a higher correlation with IQ than education in the US-affirmative action educational system where every low IQ retard can get a degree

>college educated = smart

Wow look at me, I've got a degree in Women's Studies I'm much more intelligent than that Electrician who owns a small business.

Welcome to the fight Hungary bros.

You are wrong.

Nice smear, but I'm not taking the bait.

Working class white males ARE welfare grabbers. The most welfare dependant states are red states.

cheatsheet.com/culture/states-dependent-on-federal-government.html/?a=viewall

You're a special kind of stupid, you shitpost too fucking much you and Canada have to stop.

>Using polls after the election
Top kek

especially in the united states of nigtendo where no selection process takes place and thus everyone can formally be categorized as "college educated", even those with sub 1sigma IQs.

smart my ass

you said your average trump voter was unemployed, from the poorest state in the union, lacks economic mobility and is a "hick"; a stereotypically poor white person.
just admit it, you hate poor white people

You're full of shit. Facts are facts.

No you are wrong.

Wrong! Those states have the highest percentage of blacks in their population which drives up welfare usage. However the whites block vote.

usatoday.com/story/theoval/2012/11/19/obama-southern-white-vote/1714291/

>Obama receives 15% of white vote in Alabama
HMM makes u think huh

>just admit it, you hate poor white people
No, I feel sorry for them. They just elected a guy who will deliver on NONE of his promises. He's a con artist through and through.

I love Orban. He's fucking based, and he is making Hungary strong

youtube.com/watch?v=1z9xyxak4GY

>Montana
>Kentucky
>South Dakota
>West Virginia

>High percentage of blacks

Kek, nice denial Drumpftard. And your casual racism is duly noted.

You do realise most of the states mentioned in that list have the highest percentage of blacks right? Missouri, Mississippi, Louisiana?

Montana and West Virginia are the only states that are 90%+ white on there

well if he does what he says then they will do better, if he doesn't it'll just be the same old shit for them. I guess they had nothing to lose.

Inncorrect.

>Working class white males ARE welfare grabbers. WOrking class white males are more than 16.8%.

Percent of welfare recipients who are white / caucasian 16.8 % 11,405,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.6 % 26,884,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Hispanic 21.2 % 14,392,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Asian or Pacific Islander 18 % 12,220,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Other / Mixed 4.4 % 2,987,000

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

>People that voted for Hillary Clinton are smart!
>All the low-IQ niggers voted for Clinton

>pre-election poll
There must be a derelict HillShill bot running on a PC in a forgotten Pizzeria basement somewhere. Maybe the owner hung himself in the back of the head twice when Hillary lost.

How was Orban on Trump during the election?

I don't remember him saying anything bad, but I don't remember anything good.

Any Hungarians here that can tell me.

They'll be worse off. Many "poor working class whites" have benefited from Democratic initiatives such as Obamacare and increased welfare, which Trump and the Republicans want to abolish.

You're a disgrace to the commonwealth and the anglosphere in general.

wtf is this picture, I like it.

Alabama is even listed in their lol. Sure some states are going to have high native population for variety but on the whole it's blacks burdening the system.

>>'Strayans are better shitposters than leafs

...quality vs quantity, I guess...

Be mad, Ahmad.

Well it wasn't exactly a crucial topic during that time, but he did endorsed him.

>Many "poor working class whites" have benefited from Democratic initiatives such as Obamacare and increased welfare,

If you spend one day getting your news from anywhere other than "The Project" you'll see how stupid this is.

Many people hated it because not only did they have to pay into it or else (which sucks when you're poor already) but because businesses would cut back their hours or fire people to avoid regulation.

I know it's really fucking hard to entertain ideas other than your own but please try.

>he fell for the welfare helps poor people meme

And everyone with a full brain wanted Trump. Your point?

t. Paul Ryan

Trump won the college-educated white vote, so if you have a full brain and were white, you probably voted for Trump.

based Orban

not an argument

>Paul Ryan

I'd rather be considered worse than a Stalin/Hitler hybrid than comparable to that fucking cunt.

Ayn Rand liking globalist mother fucker.

If you hate Paul Ryan so much, then why do you agree with his policies?

the asian one should be 5% bigger than the european one, the rest is fine kek

Daily reminder that 'Hungary' is synonymous with 'based'.

They will merge into an Archon.

Nobody can be this stupid

I sorry everyone had to see this post

No u

I agree with a statement that he made.
A rare one which happened to be true.

Politicians have many policies, I'm not a 1 issue voter (so maybe you are).

The idea wouldn't have come from him anyway since he doesn't have original ideas unless it's on how to make cuckholding mandatory or something he and other neocon/neoliberal loving shitheads would go for.

Being educated doesn't mean that you are intelligent.

i'm not quite sure you're actually strayan....

>t. nunga sniffing petrol
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>t. ahmad khan

Spotted the starcraftfag.

but every single one did, what are you rambling about ?

College used to be about education. Now it's just leftist indoctrination that costs a fuckload of money. If I were deciding today, I'd skip college education and just go straight to work.

What if I watch comedians deliver my news and watch nothing but that....does that make me smart?

The average Hillary voter is a negro or a spic.

walls, obviously

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/white-voters-victory-donald-trump-exit-polls

>54% of male college graduates voted for Trump

This just shows how tribal black people are. They will always stick together and only care about their own.

This is the most important characteristics of blacks, especially blacks invading white countries.

They will do everything to wrong you and destroy you. They are worse than muslims, they don't care about civilization, laws or anything, at least muslims had proper medieval societies, blacks are straight out of the stone age tribal conquest era.

Aren't all minorities like that?

Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia, wtf? I thought you were also redpilled.

>le whitelash theory
Reminder that a smaller portion of the white votes went to Trump than to Romney. I imagine they don't mention that, do they? I'm glad The Guardian is hemorrhaging money.

Fuck off you petrol huffing gimp.

>The Guardian

Hot garbage, this meme of "whites dun did it!" needs to end. Cubans won Trump Florida, Latinos voted for Trump more than any other republican. Same with blacks.

He would not have won without these people.
Romney got more white votes, too.

Sad how this paper speaks so plainly about racial groups voting as a racial bloc, but when whites do it it's "errmagerd Hitler 2.0".

I don't hate the modern left for being the other team, I hate them because they hate facts and seem to think it's ok to bullshit, even when reality comes pouring in from all sides like it did on November 9 they just bullshit even more.

Very glad to see it being thrown onto the trash heap of history so suddenly, along with neocons.

That image is probably a funny but stupid edit.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total

This is better.

You're literally sniffing petrol and didn't address the issue at hand:

>54% of male college graduates voted for Trump

I think the map shows EU countries that officially endorsed Trump.

I'm addressing the article which you linked, mastermind.

You're sniffing.....whatever it is you guys sniff. Leaves? Buttholes? Something.

My family is paying out the ass for Obamacare, it's added probably close to an extra $800+ for a middle class family of 4, and you have the audacity to say it's a good thing? Things are only going to get worse in the coming years too. Obamacare is destroying the middle class. Who gives a shit if you're helping poors get healthcare when they have no middle class to aspire to?

>online poll
into the trash it goes, but I'm surprised Trump won, which probably indicates that various online communities voted en masse.

You're either innumerate or just outright brain dead.

$800 a month.

I need to sleep

Cool memes kid, just responding to your article.

cnn exit polls say different. The split was 48% to 45% favoring trump for white college age voters.

For nonwhites the split for BOTH college and uneducated was 78 20 favoring clinton.

seems like your last resort feel good was just a meme you australian faggot

>For nonwhites
Stopped reading here.

>Trump's plans with Russia, since Hungary is the only pro-Russian country in the EU
>Trump's plan's with the libcuck EU countries, since we, and the V4 are the only sane ones in the sea of insanity
>Restoring political ties, since they were undermined in the past 3 years, also the US probably supported the anti-government protest 3 years ago.
>Plans to solve the migrant crisis
>Invasion of Romania
etc, etc.

well, im surprised too

brain dead

>No argument

A pleasure.
Don't hurry back. :^)

no cells in the skull
cranial vacancy
also a small penis

>studying "women studies" is proof of intelligence
lol

You keep coming back to get crushed.
Seems like cuck behavior.

Dim

wouldn't it be funny if they started up some kind of unlikely alliance. i dont know what either country can do for each other but it would be interesting to see.

Hungary was in the fight from the start. They were the ONLY ones protecting Europe last year. If it weren't for their fences, Europe would be considerably more swamped with human filth.

Can guarantee he's from Smellbourne