>tfw you will never make fenno-aryan babies with Tyler

This normies tend to shit around on Sup Forums

JUST ONE TIME

LETS SETTLE THIS SHIT

HALF OF POL SAYS SHE IS A PURE WHITE GODDESS

HALF OF POL SAYS SHES A BLACKED COALBURNING WHORE

YOU CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS MR POL

DECIDE

Idolitry is a sin user. Obsession is a mental disorder. Get help.

What im really curious as to why the fuck are you stalking her twitter page?

She is scared of niggers. Calm down burger.

Taylor is a pure nordic princess

Why would she, this place is cancer and after pizzagate it's been infiltrated with bots talking to each other based on previous conversations. 99% of topics are of this one's variety.
It's not even necessary that mods gave a pass over captcha to (((them))), I've been told by IT buddy captcha is already pretty easy to solve via computing means available to private users...

So no she's not lurking anymore even if she did before. I think she's smarter than that.

>this amount of damage control in the bottom tweet
Alright boys who's got the goods

>tfw TayTay made an album called 1989 and you see this pic

Kek works in mysterious ways

>Psssh you'd love that wouldn't you!
She knows how damn fine she is and how much of an honor it would be to see her naked body

I'm fucking diamonds guys

Ive never seen taylor swift's twitter you fucking retard

This was an article about the celebrity hackings and Pewdiepie's successful mission to get taylor to follow him on twitter and DM him

Pewdiepie is getting ready to bang Taylor Swift while marzia masturbates in the corner as agreed upon

Fpbp
Going to have to vote a green leafy plant that is abundant in the western desserts of the United States. Popular among rabbits, epically cotton tails, and sometimes referred to as rabbit brush.

Sex out of wedlock was frowned upon i think so yes slutshaming was there

He wanted white babies as parts of families not just single whores and degenerate chads

OP here

This is now an Eyes Wide Open thread

It's now a redpill general

Fuck you it's a b8 because 3rd tweet is fake. So you're trying to poison the well. Totally in line with what I've said - shills and bots.

>fake
What?

She's a lesbian

Idiot means the heart attack tweet is supposedly faked, this one is very very real and is probably what got based Breitbart killed

YOu wsnt me to make you look retarded and uncrop it?

This
Telling her 80m fans on twatter to "vote" was a major fuck you to (((them))) and Shillary. She prolly has had enough if smarmy kikes trying telling her to racemix and become miley 2.0

Doubt it. Maybe bisexual but definitely not a full blown homo.

Taylor swift is insane and autistic, she considers a man taking a photo with her and having his hand on her back means sexual assault.

The real Taylor Swift here, and I got a message for all you alt-righters...

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

holy fuck ?? is that why she frequents Sup Forums

IS THIS SITE A LITERAL MEETING SITE FOR AUTISTIC PEOPLE

>tfw you're forced to use degenerate chink sticks instead of superior German stainless steel eating utensils.

Why her superior intellect didnt manage to grasp such basic stuff as chop sticks?

Hello Ahmed

Because she's not a soulless, slanty-eyed fuck?

>tfw

isn't she dating drake?

Sören bitte