Trump Nervous Over Recount Says Cenk

Does Cenk Have A Point??

youtube.com/watch?v=rybpi86MwWA

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/27/cenk-uygur-claims-trump-team-jittery-about-recount/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQK_1C_Aitg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't have a point on him. He's a fat blob.

i dont get it

Why would I trust a man who denies the second greatest genocide of the 20th century, behind the great leap forward?

Shut up, Yeb!

Given democrats actions during a "recount" wouldn't anyone be nervous?

this
i'd be damn nervous too. Why would you trust anyone that has already been caught committing voter fraud?

>Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.

It's like they didn't learn a thing.

oh geez i wonder why anyone would be nervous about a (((recount)))

why did u put recount in quotation marks?

>CENK UYGUR CLAIMS
stop right there

Suppose the positions were reversed, with Clinton having won and now condemning a recount in states she narrowly won. Would the roach be attacking her for being "jittery"? If not, he's a factional shill, attacking people based on not on their actions, but on their political affiliation. In fact, he would probably be defending Hillary were she attacking a recount.

they're brackets

if a recount swings tens of thousands of votes there's a major problem with your counting

youtube.com/watch?v=RQK_1C_Aitg

Hmmm... Really makes you think.

The lady didnt ask if what you were doing was within the limits of legality Cenk, she asked if you were being a hypocrite, which you are, so you deflected like the turkroach you also are

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION TRUMPS SUCCESS

ahahah this guy is a mess. I can't wait for the tears today.

a recount is likely not to happen in PA since the deadline has passed for a few counties and qucikly passing for the rest. It is GG shilldawgs.

.........no.

Can confirm. I'm a Russian spy and I'm shitting it

>0 likes
>22 dislikes

perfect

oh. well why do you have brackets around the word recount then?

>He's defending an attack on his legitimacy
>SKROOMPFFFF BTFO HAHAH HE'S SO NERVOUS

How does Cenk get on real T.V ?? Also do they pay him?

Fake news!

(((CNN)))

Cute frog

Cenk has nothing

I'm interested in this, not so much to know about the Armenian Genocide denier's finances, but to know whether guests like these do it for free when they come on shows. My suspicioun is that they do.

ofcourse Trump is nervous, in order for the recount to happen millions of americans need to get a bunch of documents, sign em, get them notarized (shits expensive) and then, if they got enough notarized documents, they MIGHT do a recount. Also there's a deadline to deliver said notarized documents.

LE TRUMP ON LE SUICIDE WATCH BTFO DRUMPFKINS

lol I've never seen such a bad ratio

Denial
Anger
>Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

LoLocaust was the #1 greatest genocide of the 20th century.

Never forget

cuz recounts is 4 jewz!! hur dur

so 17 people fell out of guard towers and it's a genocide?

>genocide
>not losing a war and being exiled

Դուրս գալ Arman

I think he feels jittery from the prospective exposure of DNC voter fraud.

Actually you can say the biggest was China greate famine or holodomor.

He is using a common meme that insinuates the involvement of racial jews (the parentheses ((())) a.k.a 'echoes') because he (and many others on this board) believe that the involvement of certain "coincidentally" Jewish interlopers such as George Soros in the recount indicates that the outcome will not be representative of how the people actually voted.

Somebody didn't get the memo that its not happening.

Trump pleases lady liberty.

Why Trump and whole media still not demonzied him for treason and advocating terrorism?

wtf murrica

Who gives a shit about Fake news

Even if the recount shows that Hillary won Michigan and Wisconsin, both won't be enough to have put her in the lead.

Second, this all has to be done before Dec 19th when the Electoral casts their votes. In all actuality, it has to be done with before the 13th.

If anything, it's a clever ploy by Jill to give extra scrutiny on the votes in these states to show how many illegals voted for Hillary. Ousting the Democratic party further than it already is. As well as lining her her own pockets a bit.

fak uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu