Let's have a civil discussion (like Sup Forums always have) about marijuana

Let's have a civil discussion (like Sup Forums always have) about marijuana.

>should be legal?
>pros and cons
>better or worse for society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36L0p2w_jtA#t=35m18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There will never be a civil conversation about weed on Sup Forums because it reminds them of all the high school parties they were never invited to.

she's hot

Don't care what Sup Forums says tattooed chicks who smoke are fucking alright by me. Love me some degenerate whores

As long as you're not wifing them or going out in public

Marijuana discussion is a chicken/egg discussion. Are smokers retarded because they smoke it, or were they insufferable retards before and that is why they started smoking? Because I have never seen non-retarded marijuana smoker.

hahahahaha this

Trudeau. He's the PM of Canada. Can't be retarded if you're the PM of Canada.

should be legal.
has been shown to negatively affect brain development during adolescence. therefore access should be age restricted.
all in all society / the government / whoever shouldn't be able to interfere with what people do unless it negatively affects other people.

I've done a lot of drugs. I wonder if I would have said yes to mushrooms, mdma, coke, acid and ketamine if I never started smoking weed when I was 13.
Weed is a gateway drug and it should not be legal.

yes it should be legal
yes only bottom feeders use it

>should be legal?
Yes

>>pros and cons
cons:

pros: Cures disease, helps treat disease, relaxing, feels good, etc.

>>better or worse for society?

Better, leads to more relaxed chill people who don't get butthurt easily and act like assholes.

>should be legal?

yes. what more is there to discuss?

There are three primary findings related to age of first use of marijuana. Subjects who started using marijuana before age 17, compared to those who started later, had smaller whole brain and percent cortical gray matter and larger percent white matter volumes. Functionally, males who started using marijuana before 17 had significantly higher CBF (celebral blood flow) than other males. Both males and females who started younger were physically smaller in height and weight, with the effects being greater in males.

you made yourself retarded. your opinion is invalid.

>should it be legal?

Yes, if cigs, alcohol, codeine, and tramadol are legal and Ican get hold of any quantity of them with a basic level of intelligence, then yes it needs to be legalised.

>pros and cons

If you are lazy it will make the desire to be lazy worse and you will procrastinate. If you have social problems, it will only make them worse.

but if you arent an autist, can push through that weed fog to motivateyourself to do things still and be productive, then its absolutely fine. Its better for your bodily organs than alcohol, ( vaping or eating obv)

I dont understand why they dont just make peopel pay for growing permits and then register it with the local police to make sure noone deals?

Buying it from dispensaries is addict-tier, kiss your money goodbye.

youtube.com/watch?v=36L0p2w_jtA#t=35m18s

Smoking right now desu.
I work 45-55 hrs a week at a high stress job, and I smoke a couple times a month because shit helps me calm the hell down after a particularly tough shift. I have zero issues with recreational and medicinal use.

Just like most drugs, it's alright to use in moderation, but some people have no self control, and it will amplify their laziness.

Personally, I feel the government has no right to say what an adult (mentally fit) person can put into their own body, but that's just like, my opinion, man.

Now THIS is why australians are master shitposters.

yes, only because i think it would help deter some cartel business. frankly i think it's an absolutely garbage drug for teenagers and manchildren.

It should legal.
Lefty idiots will get dumber, lazier and with a bit luck a psychosis.
Dont make it too hard for them to ruin their lives even faster

>should be legal?
No.
>pros and cons
Cons: it makes you stupid.
Pros: None, except extreme rare cases (medical use).
Worse.
Alcohol is bad too.
Fuck degeneracy, be sober, work on self-improvement.
When the Day of the Rope comes, weedheads will be executed.

All drug possession should be decriminalized. Doing drugs isn't harmful to society and shouldn't be illegal. Jailing addicts only ruins their lives and feeds their addiction.

Selling drugs should be punishable by death though.

This includes tobacco by the way. Smoking cigarettes is just as bad as doing other drugs, it's a physical addiction that harms people and lets industry take advantage of addicts.

I'm 6'4 and an engineering student going for a masters. I've smoked since 15 on a daily basis.

>Should be legal for medical, wait for further research before we go full legalization
>Everyone knows the pros and cons already
>Obviously helpful for those suffering from pain, but for regular people could be as harmful/better than alcohol over the long term.
Imo because weed's affects on the brain aren't fully understood yet im not behind it as a recreational drug all the time, as it will be abused just like alcohol. We need more information, but medical is good. Hell we give meth to people suffering in hospitals all the time

My opinion is just as valid as yours Omar. Weed leads to other drug use in lots of people. it is the first step into ruining lives.

Notice how all SJWs, Feminists and other Liberal fucks love weed. This tells me its a bad thing also rappers love it so its probably for degenerates.

>Doing drugs isn't harmful to society
Yeah alright. Tell that to the meth addled junkie who has been up for 2 weeks and now thinks its a good idea smack you on the back of the head in order to mug you and kidnap/rape your girlfriend/daughter.

>An outlier debunks the norm
And they say you have to be smart to be an engineer

Pussy. You cant even handle life without having to escape go off yourself.

>>should be legal?

Ideally, decriminalized but not legalized

>>pros and cons

Stoners are mildly annoying, just listen to Joe Rogan rambling about it.
Some people will always get high no matter what but making it easily available to teenagers can ruin their grades, thus their opportunities in life.
The industry can provide jobs for outcasts that couldn't get one anywhere else.
The profits can be taxed if it is legalized but that same money could be saved or spend more productively if it isn't.

>>better or worse for society?

Worse but it doesn't matter much if your community is already fucked up :

Legalizing weed in commiefornia doesn't make it much worse than it already was.

Legalizing weed in a nice mormon community would make it worse.

First of all, his crime there is the assault and rape, not doing the drugs. If he were simply high on drugs but didn't do any of those things, why should he be thrown in jail?

Second, if no one were selling him the drugs, then that wouldn't matter. Sure, we can't get rid of all drugs, but incarcerating addicts isn't the answer. Possessing and doing drugs isn't directly harmful to society and throwing junkies in jail doesn't help anyone in the long run except the people who own the prisons and lobby for longer mandatory minimums.

now imagine what you could have been. you truly wasted your potential.

why would I trust someone on the topic of drugs who obviously destroyed his ability to think with drugs. drugs should be legal.

The notion that marijuana is harmless is pure bullshit. It's a very, very powerful mind-altering drug, and I've seen it seriously and permanently induce psychosis in susceptible people. It's especially damaging to hyper-intelligent people, whereas simpletons tend to do just fine with it. For an intelligent person it can be likened to falling off the Empire State Building, whereas for dumbfucks it can be likened to stepping off a curb. It's effect just depends on what exactly and who exactly it's affecting. Idiots can't be stupefied much more than they already are, but that is definitely not always the case with bright people.

She has a really punchable face, OP.

I seriously hate girls like that.

Well your countries collapsing anyways. Might as well give it the final push and legalize drugs.

Should be legal for the reason alone it makes any woman who smokes it much more in the mood.

Stoner girlfriend = a lot of fucking

>should it be legalized
No, but you should be deported you subhuman degenerate
No tattoos, no drugs will destroy my pure Aryan appearance and potential

praise kek.
Look bro. In brazil what would happen is this : at first legalizing would be good for the rich people. They obviously would buy only prime hemp. Since we still have a shitton of poorfucks and a gommie "im poor pride" people would keep buying it from drug dealers, because the taxes on marijuana in brazil would be like 70%. Because all drugs here have retarded taxes. But a legal market is better than a ilegal one. I just hope they dont modify the plant alot, making it addictive like the stuff they plant on normal cigs..

Drug legalisation makes far more sense but the people who believe that weed has no harmful effects are completely deluded. Tabacco usage has consistently been decreasing because of social pressure and awareness campaigns. We should just do the same with MJ.

again bro, how is your opinion to be trusted when you clearly lack the ability to think right. remember science clearly states your normal development was interfered with by drug consumption in you childhood and now you are posting on a fringe political forum harbouring fringe political opinions.
why are you sure you are right when you obviously aren't?

I dont care if it legal or not, It smells fucking horrible and potheads are more annoying than sonic fans

>no drugs
You realize that Hitler was only able to achieve what he did because he was on a constant dose of amphetamine?

Nobody reaches their full potential without the correct combination of drugs.

>yes
Mainly because I'm a regular smoker and it's a huge untapped economic stream
>pros
New Jobs, increased taxes, huge reduction in workload on the police force, win the war on drugs by removing all demand
>cons
Drug-driving will likely increase, edgy teens thinking it's cool to smoke bud in public in front of people
>society
Once the stigma passes it'll be a good thing imo. The maligned working class who have been fucked over by cheaper labour can get work again, make the "northern powerhouse" the grow centre for the U.K.

no.

pot should remain banned for anyone under the age of 40...

increasing demand causes unnecessary price hikes on those of us senior age and in any event superior pharmacological treats are wasted on the young....

listening to all that music, going to all those parties, laughing at those dank memes...

disgusting.

>tfw too intelligent to stop smoking weed

your nose makes it look like you have so greek in you.

Europid facial structures, Southerners just have some darker pigmentation

Nice kike revisionism, just because he tried some medicines at the last Bunker days it doesn't mean he was constantly abusing such degeneracy

Nothing that you stated is remotely cohesive, which is unsuprising given how that THC has turned your brain to mush. Besides, as soon as you start smoking your opinion is already irrelevant since you are under an addiction. You can't be trusted to form an opinion based on reason, in the same way that welfare scroungers have no right to an opinion on taxation.

Hitler was on a huge cocktail of drugs and the nazis didn't even beleive they were immoral. Even the wehrmacht were on a steady supply of amphetamines and ecstasy, and America followed soon after. It is one of the reasons British troops come so recommended as peacekeepers and occupational forces since psychoactive drugs are completely banned and have never been used resultign in less civilian death and outrages.

Anglos truly are the best goys measured on a worldwide scale
Such jewish revisionism should be punishable, you disgust me

As far as USA goes, the states should choose for themselves.

Weed should be legal to cripple the drug cartels, but it should be treated and regulated like alcohol - all fine and good once in awhile but pretty bad if you take it over a long period of time.

>keep those Latino terrorists on south side of wall

This. Dumb nazi edgelords

Fpbp, truly

If we're talking egal to possess in small amounts for personal use and regulated then yes.

The thing is, it's not about the drug. It's about old people telling other people what to do with their bodies and mind. They control it. And that's the problem, the should not be allowed to do so. So yes, all drugs should be legal, even crack and krokodil. Cuz If you are dumb enough to choose those over weed, if you really have to do drugs, well, then you are an idiot and deserves all the shit that is coming to you. Drugs is a good way to keep the population in check. The dumb one dies, the smart one's live on.

And that i say with a mother that died from an overdose. She was not strong enough, she shouldn't be alive. So she's not.

It should not be legal because whatever moral or health concerns you might or might not have it's not a good ideea to prop the current system with more bread and circuses.People need to face reality right now not get complacent/stoned.

noone gives a fuck about people dying with overdoses.

Realist people just don't want poor addicts robbing people for a quick fix. That is why when rich people do drugs, they are just sent to rehad, since they pose no threat to society, but niggers and trailer trash go to prison for it, since they would rob eventually.

Prevention. Maybe you retards should learn about it, before filling your country with niggers and sandnigger with double digit IQs, and wondering why can't they integrate.

Every one of my friends who smoke frequently are NEETs, or they have a minimum wage paying job. They live petty, sad lives. Really, when I visit them it just makes me sad. I ask them if they think they're addicted and they assure me they could quit anytime if they wanted to.

If making it legal means more people living like my friends, then I'm for fucking banning it nationally. Make it a felony to own even a single pinch of that shit.

Major problems with hollywood (((culture))) normalizing and glorifying it too. Movies, TV shows, Music, even the news outlets all have a bias. You only read about a little boy who smokes a special medical strand to cure seizures and how doctors tried everything else -- you never read about degenerate potheads doing fuckall with their lives. You never read about how most people have no self control and will just smoke every day, given the chance to.

Fucking weed. The grip the media has is too damn strong. Hopefully Trump does something about this.

>legal?
y
>pros
remarkably non toxic (cant OD)
works as a treatment for diseases
would jump out of the stupid black & white "all drugs are bad"-idea (hi tobacco and alcohol)
>bad
butthurt
(not sure if bad) grateful dead might become more popular
>social?
better probably, by stopping treating people who do not another person (or themselves) like criminals.

>should be legal?
yes
>pros and cons
+cutting black market revenue streams
+increasing quality
-people are retarded as is
better

>When the Day of the Rope comes, weedheads will be executed.

Maybe but until this day will come you are a sad existence without fun and love in his life.

So Marihuana can't help a shitty existence like you. Maybe try heroin?

Basically just treat it the same way like tobacco. Make it legal, make age restrictions, ensure regulated distribution, limit public advertising.

Every time I smoke, which is daily, I feel like the scene in lotr where Gandalf and Bilbo reunite in the shire and smoke the finest leaf. I'm not joking. It makes life after redpill decent.

We have this thread every fucking day. Weed smokers will defend their vice other therapeutic justifications akin to an alcoholic defending CNS depressants as an anxiolytic. At the end of the day, doing anything too much will hurt you in the long run, almost all drugs have an addiction potential of some scale and you are generally better off staying sober outside of very occasionally.

i have yet to meet someone at uni that doesnt smoke

degenerate kys

It should be legal, but people need to realize that purely smoking it isn't going to cure anything. You need to use the plant as an ingredient for an engineered pharmaceutical rather than consuming it purely.

It being bad for you is irrelevant. Like alcohol or unhealthy food it should be left to the individual to choose to partake or not partake of these things. Alcohol and marijuana can be used responsibly with little to no negative affects but there are those that always go too far and don't take care of themselves. People's inability to do things in moderation is why we have morbidly obese people and why so many homosexuals are raging degenerate faggots.

LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH WEED
CAN'T OVERDOSE
DOESN'T HARM YOU, UNLESS YOU SMOKE IT, BUT THEN YOU CAN VAPORIZE, AND SMOKING CIGARS AND CIGARETTES IS OKAY TO YOU HYPOCRITES ANYWAY, AND NO MORE HARMFUL THAN THEM
MAKES BORING TEDIOUS WORK, MORE ENJOYABLE. THEREFORE MORE WORK GETS DONE AND YOU WILL DO A BETTER JOB, CAUSE YOU'RE MORE FOCUSED AND CAREFUL
MAKES MUSIC SOUND BETTER AND GET INTO IT MORE
AND LOTS OF MEDICAL BENEFITS
FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM

Degenerate hash smoker reporting in...

Anyone who thinks THC isn't addictive is probably a teenager or fairly young. Take it from a 30 year old, weed WILL fuck up the production of natural chemicals in your brain leading to schizo tendencies along with crippling depression and dependancy. I'm talking smoking for months with no rest day.

If you can program yourself to smoking once in a while on the weekend or something then its okay

The question is silly (should it be legal).
it can't be illegal because it's not the state's fucking business.Is the question "is it moral to smoke weed?" yes it is

you have a joo nose

I have never used it.
I've never been interested in doing so.
Legalise all drugs.
People can do whatever the fuck they want to do to themselves, I'd just hope they don't.

>Because I have never seen non-retarded marijuana smoker.

>my experience with cannabis users is negative so it must be bad!

I think it's you who might be retarded. I bet you saw then on tv too you absolute mong

R A R E

I could finally have a legal option of pain killers that could help me with my physio and don't make me chuck up non stop for 30 hours.

I wish they developed a weed pill.

I'm trying to enjoy weed now that its legal where I live but it makes me so fucking paranoid and so much anxiety its like how the fuck can people enjoy this.
I'm smoking Indica btw which is suppose to have less schizo thoughts created.
I honestly feel like my brain is already too active and doesn't need stimuli. Maybe I can't enjoy it because I'm smarter than others.
I honestly feel like the only way I could enjoy this shit is if I was a little "slower" to begin with.
But any thoughts from stoners out there I just want to get high and enjoy it.
Every single time. Paranoia, anxiety, I even hear voices from white noise sources.

Another thing. When High. I will look somewhere and all the lines and angles of everything start popping out at me like it's 3D and form runes and shit.

The trees outside get this purple layer around them ( auras ) sparkly tiny yellow lights in between the first layers, like flaking around.

Fucking voices in my head.

Seriously how do you stoners enjoy this it's like a nightmare world.

Hm, smoked it 2 weeks ago for the first time here at uni. Looked like a total ass doing it, still not good at inhaling. Didn't have shit to do that day.

Really helped alleviate some stress from the week, gave me a serious headrush, and overall just made me happier.

Made me SUPER unmotivated to work on a paper due 2 weeks from then, though.

10/10, would do on weekends while reading Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing was fucking hilarious while high.

Yeah why not
I don't really give a shit about it honestly, if people want to waste their money on a thing they'd just burn and have nothing of it after an hour (be it a cigarette or weed) than its not mine problem.

I don't smoke (no tobacco nor weed) because I am a greedy fuck and when i was younger and saw my parents spending around €150 a month just on cigarettes I said fuck it and decided to never smoke because its just a waste of money.

Not smoking, and drinking only on special occasions (wedding, birthday etc.not just "HEY DUDE WANNA GET WASTED?") is the true redpill.

This whole post. Jesus fucking Christ .

You don't sound very smart to me, you sound like a thick cunt.
First of all it will affect most people differently. Second, the paranoia is to do with your own mind, if you think you're smart then you should have known this. You probably have deep insecurities and issues within the unconscious of your personality that the weed brings to the surface and forces you to face.

Maybe it's just not for you

dudeweedlmao

All drugs should be legal.

better a degenerate whore than porn, biologically speaking

It should be legal.
Potheads are degenerates.

fbpb never fails

also, if you think weed should be against federal law you dont believe in states rights or true freedom.

Jesus, I remember being a teenager. You sound like a pompous ass.

Fucking faggot desu. I bet you own a fedora.

>what is alcohol
>what is nicotine
>what is vacation

everyone above the age of 13 needs an escape here and there you retard

wtf is wrong with you?

Stone stoners

N E W

DUDE

And every one of my friends who smokes is successful and some have a family. Do you see what we both just did? We provided anecdotal evidence except you chose to base your whole view of weed down to your friends circumstances. Also I don't know what media you're talking about, I have never seen it glorified, anywhere. Maybe by those shitty nigger rappers you have but that's it.

Think before you speak in future.

Sad, but unfortunately true...

Sigh...