Why do you hate strong women?

Why do you hate strong women?

i don't

i hate weak women pretending to be strong

because they are cunts

Why does Sup Forums think all women are whores, cunts or bitches? Honest question from an Aussie girl.

because most of them are.

>He feel for the "strong" women meme

We don't. Don't put word in our mouths. If you look for reasons to get offended, you end up getting offended.

HRC is as corrupt as it gets and there where acutely other women in the presidential election...
Seems like it's more important for you to create a case out of "a woman loosing" than seeing the naked truth in the eye.

>And "honest question from an Aussie girl"
Ha ha! CTR is still strong I see!

Don't make it a sexist thing.
I don't her because of who she is, not what gender she is.

What the hell is wrong with her teeth? They are always yellow.She's dying.

>from a girl

That's why. Be equal anonymously

Most are, lying, cheating, manipulative whores. If you're not then great but chances are you are

Teeth are normally yellowish.
Go drink some bleach if you want white teeth.

women think differently.
they think more about how to impress other people. status, material things, chad...

women can change if they want to, hopefully one day mature.. but they dont have much incentive to..(until shariah starts gettign imposed)

Now we know that you don't take care of priorities. Nasty fuck.

Get off of chan and go brush.

-General voting paterns in regards to safety of their countries is one thing.
-Another is the amount of divorces initiated by women and another is the percentage of non fault divorces.
-Amount of criminals raised by single mothers.
-The fact that they consider 90% of men looking under average.
-Their willingness to throw everyone else under the bus for attention and virtue signalling, but immediatelly backing off out of their stances the second their personal safety is threatened
-The fact that they earn less, spends more than men, lives longer and pay almost no taxes in comparison, yet they whinge about how bad they have it.

I love strong women, post one.

I don't. You can't really hate a fictional being.

How come everyone in burgerland aspires straight white teeth that make you look like creepy cyborgs?

Society stopped incentivizing morality and instead became permissive if not encouraging of histrionic, self serving behavior.

Men are just as shitty, only on this site there's probably more trained than women who browse.

Also, change from within. Don't be a whore like everybody else.

If women are so great then how come they invented the term "manspreading" to demonize the simple fact that male genitalia effects the way in which you're able to sit comfortably?

How can anyone fail to understand reality that badly?

strong woman is an oxymoron

This. They always have to tell you what they are. Otherwise you'd realize their opinion is stupid and poorly thought out.

Like vegans, crossfitters, and engineers.

I like Marine Le Pen.
But the old hag with Kuru and seizures is not strong. She needs rails to not trip.

> Be selfish
> Ruin everything
> IT ISNT MY FAULT.

hillary isn't a strong woman

/thread

>1 post by this ID

>engineers
wot

>having good dental hygiene makes you weird