Aus Pizza Gate

pizzagate.politics.blog/2016/11/26/pizzagate-australia/

I'm spending the next hour digging around this place in Melbourne. Appreciated if you helped or live in the are and can get some intel.

Pic related I took today in Nerang

Other urls found in this thread:

anonhq.com/pedophilia-network-exposed-australia-starts-top-just-like-usa-uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=87lRjfLg2Sk
instagram.com/p/pUrpp8pZtC/?taken-by=bimbodeluxe
them-apples.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/The-Flying-Pizza-Leeds.jpg?x11196
youtube.com/watch?v=sLgNm_ay4Sk
instagram.com/shags27/
piknu.com/u/shags27
piknu.com/u/bradley.pitt/followers
piknu.com/u/londontown603/followers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't really seem like there's much to see there

Just weird baby stuff and funny menu names

have you learned nothing?

anonhq.com/pedophilia-network-exposed-australia-starts-top-just-like-usa-uk/

>anonhq.com/pedophilia-network-exposed-australia-starts-top-just-like-usa-uk/

Fucking Kim Beazley

Pic from Bimbo Delux

youtube.com/watch?v=87lRjfLg2Sk

Are you retards even slightly aware of the fact that you openly talking about this on a free public forum has probably made them completely change their discretionary policies and uproot their operations?

Do you really and honestly think they aren't on red alert because of some of the more popular news blogs mentioning pizzagate?

Do you honestly think a black market run by the world's most powerful leaders can be easily researched and taken down by some fags from an anime inspired image board website?

What makes you think just talking about it will do a goddamn thing?

How fucking stupid are you?

>not realizing awareness is the first step towards actual freedom

Theres kiddy fiddlers in Nerangatang?

nigga we know that

By the 5th /pederesta/ /gen/ thread which were the precursors to pizzagate, we had cunts deleting their social medias hours after we had doxxed them.

Wtf are we supposed to do cunt? If we went to an invite only forum what's to stop any shillcunt joining and relaying info like we all know they are doing.

we are doxxing them, they are reading it as we do and are acting on that info, fuck even Besta Pizza has changed their logo, albeit they were weeks too late, but that's New York for you. City of faggots and niggers.

Not sure, next time i go through there i could stop and take some better photos.

Better yet, go have a look in the Nerangatang pizza shop.

will do. ill drop some code words

pic from bimbo delux

You're acting like /pol is a whole bunch of spies. If anything, it's that no one listened, when we kept it quiet months ago. Even if it wasn't comet, people have known about the trafficking and didn't broadcast it this big. But now, that mainstream heard it, and has chucked it aside as "fake", this movement is now in revolt mode. There is nothing for us to do but to scream into the void and fight as hard as we can until someone investigates and someone notices. They were already on high alert, and they can't hide everything.

bimbo delux has an app, much like comet pizza

Both cuckbull and manlet shorten seem like pedos desu.

with plastic dick

holy fuck that's right near my house

Cosmic/Comet reference

Cannabalism?

pizza hotdog cage 2012

This shit is ruining pizza for me

Fuck you cunts

My mate suggested we get pizza the other day and I had to stop myself from calling him a filthy fucking pedophile

bob hawke was accused during the woods royal commission of picking up little boys in kings cross. Probably bullshit but other politicians were known to have picked up male prostitutes there, and admitted it. There was one in the media who as being black mailed for picking up underage boys, he admitted to picking up rent boys but that they all told him they were 19

>Loli-lovers, jail-bait consummers, cuny-posters and shota-enthusiasts set up a crusade against Pedo circles disguised as pizza joints.

Not too sure about what I think of that...

instagram.com/p/pUrpp8pZtC/?taken-by=bimbodeluxe

127 weeks ago

I live in London and can go to any London Pizza place this Thursday or Friday. Are there any suspect pizza joints in London? If so I will check them out personally.

Not London, but there is Jimmy Saviles favorite restaurant in Leeds where he groped young women on camera.

them-apples.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/The-Flying-Pizza-Leeds.jpg?x11196

I'm not in Leeds though am I

user, this thread isn't getting the attention it deserves
as a fellow melbfag i've been thinking about what sort of places might operate around here which may be connected
you're doing keks work

>this captcha
oh shi--

Bumping

Ok this is the old Punters Club.

Fink who owns it owns a bunch of bars around Melbourne notably around prahran South Yarra.
He is one of the chosen.

Pedos drive cars and breathe are you going to stop those? Think with your mind not your feelings. Rebel against them and make pizza normal again :)

Bump cunts

bump

Babies and pizza parlours seems to be a recurring theme.

Have you guys seen this shit? Pizza Party survivor

youtube.com/watch?v=sLgNm_ay4Sk

bump

wtf is kwepie

instagram.com/shags27/

There must be something here because after you posted, several repeat posts slid this from the first page or maybe it's because you used pi zz a g ate in your thread.

piknu.com/u/shags27

is this real brad pitt
piknu.com/u/bradley.pitt/followers

piknu.com/u/londontown603/followers

bump

I'm going to assume you're shitposting until you give me evidence there's something going on.

Jews deleted 2 pizza got threads while Sup Forums was down. A big red pill was dropped, so they shut it down.

I'll take two cheese pizzas extra thin thanks.

I'm convinced that they only let these threads run so they can see how close researchers are getting to the truth. Once they see something significant, they close or flat out delete. That's why posts need to be screen capped.