German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said she expects to deport 100,000 migrants from Germany next year...

>German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said she expects to deport 100,000 migrants from Germany next year, in a sharp reversal of policy
The Chancellor, who welcomed “no upper limit” of migrants from the Middle East, Asia and Africa last year, said Saturday: “It can not be that all the young people from Afghanistan come to Germany.”

“The most important thing in the coming months is repatriation, repatriation and once more, repatriation”, she added.

The startling change of tone came at conference of conservative MPs in Neumünster yesterday, just days after she announced she would be seeking a fourth terms as Chancellor.

According to Handelsblatt, Mrs. Merkel said she expects a third of the deportations to be forced or compulsorily, and around 60,000 migrants to return to their home nations via voluntary repatriation programs.

“If state governments refuse to forcibly deport migrants, then of course everyone will say, ‘I will not do this voluntarily, because they will not do anything anyway’”, she explained.

The change comes after Mrs. Merkel’s Christian Democrat Party (CDU) suffered their worst election result ever in the German capital of Berlin this September.

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/9431/germany-islam-october
twitter.com/AnonBabble

will people stop posting this?

>Mrs. Merkel said she expects a third of the deportations to be forced or compulsorily, and around 60,000 migrants to return to their home nations via voluntary repatriation programs.

she's not deporting 100,000. she's not even deporting half of that. most of them are self-deporting.

100,000 won't even make a dent after she brought in 3 million of them.

>deport 100.000
vote for merkel
>deport 6 gorillion
vote for afd

somebody is trying to earn good chancelor points

Timing seems a bit off, you know because she just announced she'd run again and people aren't too keen on the millions of muslim immigrants she brought to Europe and the terrorist attacks and rapes, but I believe her.

Some people may see it as a cynical attempt to win people over though. (It isnt)

So what was she saying before previous elections and when is next election coming?

Vote Merkel and get this:

gatestoneinstitute.org/9431/germany-islam-october

>tfw when she says deport but she means something else.
4th Reich incoming.

Next year is Trump and Putin turning up the bombing of Isis, and a pissed of Turkey that hates the EU and won't maintain the border, 100,000 is a drop in the bucket to whats likely to come next.

>timing is a bit off
>proceeds to name reason why it isnt

>deport 100,000
>import another 2 million

>but she means something else.
yeah

she means 'open the borders'

#keinmenschistillegal

this.
She's just going to pay. For people who want to leave. So less than 5% of the migrants.
And then people would have an excuse to say there are migrants sent back, so we should let the other come.

why do germans love brown people so much

Yup, the media is telling people that invasion is reversing - not that I listen or read any of it, I just ask people what was on the news - 1 minute explanation is all I need to know. It's purely about perception. Shy did not stop being a what she always was...

It's like fake comments under a commertial of a weight loss or hair regrowing product. So lame.

Problem being that aside from immigration policies the AfD has very little to say that people actually care about.
If people actually buy that whole bs about "deporting 100k" than they might vote for her again. Which is less than 10% anyway but hey at least she isnt pro open border anymore :^)

Considering her open door rapefugee policy was insisted upon by you lot Shlomo, take it you have changed your minds now?

Things get a bit too diverse even for you guys?

now imagine instead of letting them stay here for a year or so we just hadnt let them in to begin with

As always

>CDU wanted to deport 30000
>only 416 got deported
Yeah vote for CDU

the german People should expect Rioting illegals, moslems doing hard crime or self harm to avoid being deported and a huge uproar in media against merkels New position so much so it would cause her to loose the reelection. this allready happened here and elsewhere.

What a two faced opportunistic cow. She has no principles other than being in power as a generic technocrat. She takes a position according to whichever way the wind is blowing and Germans are too fucking stupid to notice or care.

Opening the floodgates was probably also just a reflection of this. While many of us were horrified, at the time it was a very popular sentiment among Germans and to a large extent still is.

>No link
>Jewish

Even if it were true
>Say you are going to deport
>Get elected
>Start importing because Germany is a cuck nation.

This pisses me off more than her not doing anything at all. It's crystal clear that she's just giving people a *taste* of what they want. Not enough to actually make any difference, but enough to trick people into thinking she's doing something about the problem. Just enough for the media to be able to cover her back and say "stop complaining goyim! we're doing everything you want and sending them back!"

All so she can get reelected and continue ruining germany further. Despite the fact that she's already been in office for 3 fucking terms.

It's just political theatre for the election.

She can say she's deporting people while still keeping 90%.

Damage has already been done. Unless she is planning to go Fourth Reich on these refugees, 100,000 is absolutely nothing but political posturing to get votes and continue her shitty reign.

>Problem being that aside from immigration policies the AfD has very little to say that people actually care about.

What else actually matters at this point? All other political issues can be negotiated later on after you save the german people.

And if that's the case, it makes me REEE even harder because you're telling me the german people are overwhelmingly against the continued flooding of their lands with migrants, and yet still vote for people who support it.

I swear to god, Germany. I can only imagine the sort of brainwashing and castration that happened to you guys post-WW2. The idea of overwhelmingly welcoming your own destruction with open arms... Germans have been reduced to an Ant People who just drone on and do what they're told and play forklift simulator 2016 in their free time and never dare go against the zeitgeist.

>talking with friends about politics

>they tell me that they hate merkel because she's lying and just generally senile

>ask them who they're going to vote for

>they say that AFD is shit because they're "brown" and racists and that the SPD is corrupt as shit too

>they un-fucking-ironically tell me that they're going to vote for either the left or the greens because they at least stand to their principles and don't lie

>she expects to deport 100,000 migrants

EXPECTS.

Also 100k is nothing, it won't change a shit.

Would anyone like to buy London Bridge.

My brother owns it and is looking for a quick cash sale.

Life is not all about stopping immigration you know.

So we were wrong about here then??

wtf I love Merkel now.

>hey that commie in power sucks
>wat do
>oh i know. vote for the ULTRA COMMIES

Remember kids: only le right-wing nazis are populists, no way the good and righteous left-wing would be populist!

Never trust Merkel. When will you learn?