How do we fix the African rabbit breeding machine???

How do we fix the African rabbit breeding machine???

>]
Starvation will do it for us.

Melanine based virus

AIDs.

so I wonder how (((they))) are going to get the population down to 500,000,000???

Oy Vey, the 6 Billion

sterilisation and starvation

let them. who fucking cares about what africans do in africa, the place is a shit hole

Cut off all humanitarian aid.

It would be the biggest "genocide" in history. That's what the left would call it, at least.

I'd call it NATURAL LAW

Western countries need to stop sending them gibs, I'm looking at you sweden and norway you cucks, their population boom is artificia.
Before we started sending them gibs africa had a steady population of 250 million.
Why the fuck cant we be as cold as the chinks ffs, or empathy is gonna be the end of our race.

They will flood europe fool.

God-damnit I miss Free Market Fairy Tales.

fucking RIP

Literally just have the (((UN))) stop shipping them rice and sheeit.
Things will work out from there. They will always breed like the vermin they are, the difference now is developed countries allow them to survive.
I mean they die so fast and ethnically cleanse each other so much, the problem is very easy to solve, but I think the kikes would rather have a world of illiterate subhumans to rule over, rather than crafty goyim who can go bad and create Hitler.

This is Oceania, looks a bit more respectable, although I must question the over 200,000 migrants we've taken in this year

Bump

End all food aid and financial aid to them. Restrict doctors without borders.
We created a population bomb. There will be 5 billion Africans who still live in squalor, are still illiterate savages, and still live only as walking disease vectors. They will entirely be dependent upon our mercy because they lack the IQ to farm the soil they openly defecate on.

Their population has to return to homeostasis.

Cutting off food aid

>PNG has 0 net migrants

el oh el

Give their women rights and education.

The same things that destroyed western civilization.

By ending the international welfare system.

Protip: America isnt the only country giving gibs to 3rd world shitholes. Pic related is just our part.

so like aerosolized milk

Stop sending them food and aid.

Re-direct all international aid into a free militia based around Turkey and the waters surrounding Southern Europe.

Entire goal is to prevent immigration and aid to the shithole nations of sub-humans and fund people who want to protect their nations with the $100 billion a year that we give out in aid as the western world.

Any aid that IS given will be an internationally based farming college funded with UN funds that teachs the locals basic hygiene and farming. Fund a production facility to make an open source ecology (except not fucking shit) based system we can teach the locals but only provide the most basic materials to do so.

Then lock them off from modern society and just give them a goal of potentially meeting world society if they arent nigs.

Replying to myself here.

So far none of you cucks said this:

Educate the women. Give them rights that they don't deserve. This is much more effective than cutting off food aid. No need to educate the men though.

There is nothing in Africa to destroy. People still live in huts, shacks, and bullet riddled remnants of colonial cities. They don't build things for themselves, they have no real infrastructure, huge swaths of major roads are still dirt and become impassable when it rains.

Take away our aid and they'll cull each other off within a year.

Stop giving them money and medicine and it fixes itself

Bumping

Underrated keks. Day of the rake postponed.

They'll pop out 5 billion babies anyway. Men and women in sub-Saharan Africa think that it's weird for a woman to have less than 5 kids, and they're still basically cool with polygamy.

The only way to do it without doing something "unethical" is to bring them up the economic development index, which naturally reduces birth rates. But having been there doing NGO work (if you saw a Uganda flag here in the last few months, it was likely me), I'm not sure if that's possible. There are some smart individuals there, but that as a society they are not capable of collectively embracing an opportunity like India did with the IT services boom. The main problem that I ran into there, aside from retards who can't even use a calculator to do addition or finding a fucking metal ladder, was that nearly nobody follows a consistent process to do anything, ever. It just seems to be foreign to their thought process. People just do whatever, and either things work out, or they don't, because who cares either way desu.

I was working in medical clinics and getting the clinical staff in those places to consistently fucking wash their hands after each consultation is practically impossible.

Chemical casturation

What if we colonize Africa again? We can put niggers to work, control birth rate and migration, and get some profit of it.

Niggers need to be ruled by whites for their own sake.

Stop all aid. Stop the flow of rice and medicine.