Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7HTpT7Ru2c
youtube.com/watch?v=JlOi8ZiAZiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PRaise kek, i guess she is.
Damn .. forgot the sauce :
youtube.com/watch?v=H7HTpT7Ru2c

>literally shits in a bag

I'm not sure what I'm looking at, but with a Scottish last name I know it's not human.

PEE PEE POO POO

No she's an attention whore.

/thread

>IS she the priestess of kek ?

She could be the priestess of muh cock

But she's thicc

I didn't know of her before, but now I just wanna bust a fat nut all over those titties.

>priestess of kek
>has DOUBLE D's

Checks out

She's wearing too much to be a priestess, she needs a skimpy roby thing that's prone to showing ample sideboob

I've always wondered whether she's had sex with stoma penetration involved.

At least anal would be perfectly clean.

Get a load of those doubles

She does bellydancing, outfit and all, though you prbly dont wanna see the bag.

Kek she really shits in a bag, does that mean she's up for Anal sex every day?

Look at it this way - it's all ready to light on fire and leave on someone's doorstep!

>shadilay my friends
i came

We can rebuild her. Surely there is surgery and therapy to fix this slight problem of shit coming out her hips.

How much will it cost to fix slut?

Do Milk

If you have to shit in a bag does that mean your butt hole would be squeaky clean?

She's not green. To be a Priestess of Kek she should wear green mantle and call herself "daughter of Kauket".

She looks like a fucking frog, so
why does she shit in a bag

Thats what im hoping for, if so im gonna hunt specifically for these women so i can lick and fuck ass every morning

That's not Emily
youtube.com/watch?v=JlOi8ZiAZiw

did she had cancer ?

Hail Eris

Yes and dank kek memes cured it.

When you have a lack of proper gut bacteria poop is green like kek, think about it, its a sign.

It means her butthole is dried up and vestigial

But you could probably have sex with her stoma if you wanted

Look at the description, she has a wishlist ffs.
Just another attention whore.

>vid related
Fucking kek. lolbertarians BTFO

aight, i hate the way she speaks desu, couldnt finish watchin

Another desperate attention whore fat cunt looking to appear cool for virgins. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit, bitch.

She is the false prophet.

No she's too fat.

Inflammatory bowel disease from memory.

>I am only a vessel

I'd fill it to overflowing, if you know what I mean.

And if you don't, I mean expelling copious amounts of semen from my cock into her cunt.

wow i'm sure she's being ironic right guys?

She does Trump ASMR, that help? heh

She's a shameless opportunist and exploiter. She's literally angling for fanboys to buy her stuff off her amazon wish list or contribute to her patreon.

Which is okay, I guess. I think she's witty. But if she's not even gonna show her tits I'll just keep my money.

Oh, almost forgot, she's also extraordinarily contemptuous of people who use anonymity or pseudnyms to contribute to political discussions online. She feels that if Sup Forums, for instance, expresses right wing opinions anonymously, she later is held responsible for those exact opinions by leftists just because she's slightly on the right.

Isn't progress great?

>female
>covered titties

HERESY

too much make up, fat. would fuck though.

THICC

Actually not as cringeworthy as I expected. I'll allow it.

Checked

She has remnants of her asshole, but she's got to medicate them constantly, and they're usually bleeding and giving her trouble. Her plan is to eventually reattach what's left of her intestines to her butt, however she's got canadian health care so she's kind of fucked.

>canadian

oh man it's like poetry, what is it about that country that turns women into psycho bitches

She's FAT

Also Kek is satanic, STOP WORSHIPPING HIM!

>the
Heirarchy is heresy in the eyes of Kek. she could be one of them, but never THE priestess. Fortune and truth are the only forms of power in his presence.

thanks kek!

Only kek can answer that, i guess we must wait for doubles to foretell if she is a priestess of kek.

she needs a bra that actually fits her properly. smhfam. she putting her titties to waste

Good luck. I wish you the best.

>Also Kek is satanic
Thats the point