Dear Atheist minority of Sup Forums

Dear Atheist minority of Sup Forums,

Please look at the attached image. It shows that Christians are solely responsible for Trump being elected.

Have you thanked your Christian brethren for voting Trump into office lately?

At the very least you euphoric fedoras should go an volenteer at your local church. Do some cleaning or something, doesn't have to be anything big, just something small to show your appreciation.

Because, as the pew research data clearly shows, if Godless atheists had their own way Hillary would be President right now.

Signed,

Sup Forums

APOLOGISE ATHEISTS.

Christian majorities have elected every president in history. That's what happens in a majority Christian nation.

Why do we tolerate atheism?

>inb4 some faggot fedora says 'hurr I'm an atheists and I voted trump'

Youre no different than some attention whore saying 'I'm not like other girls I play video games'

Atheists are disgusting.

What if I believe in god from logical terms, don't ascribe to Christianity as the end all be all of morality, don't believe the bible is the word of God, but follow Christian morals?

>I believe in god from logical terms
Elaborate.

>Sup Forums
>Athiest minority
what

What about Agnostics?

>81% of evangelicals sister fuckers with only a high school degree voted Trump
>70% of high IQ college educated athiests voted for Hillary

You have to be delusional to believe that voting for an orange face reality T.V host is a good idea. He will probably start wars when someone insults his hair, look how triggered he was at mike pence getting called out at the play.

Im pretty sure he only pretended to get triggered for attention.

Dear Atheist minority of Sup Forums,

You are all retarded faggots who actually base you worldview on Jewish lies and moral relativism. There is not a man among your numbers. You are all weak physically, mentally, and emotionally. The fact that you have chosen to base your worldview on an uncritical acceptance of your public education, while criticizing others for having faith, exposes you as the mental midgets you truly are. Atheism has never made a positive contribution to any society it has infected. There is no such thing as an intelligent atheist.

Signed,

Sup Forums

Agnosticism is the religion of a man with no conviction.

You retards just want to be christian because it's a tradition, you don't actually believe in God or Jesus as your saviour, atleast we atheists are honest.

yeah, I'm sure people with high IQs are endlessly amused by Trump hair jokes. thanks leaf intellectual. also "high iq" just means fucking average since most people are complete idiots. keep celebrating mediocrity though.

>Why do we tolerate atheism?
Why shouldn't you tolerate your intellectual superiors? *tips euphoria*

I actually believe in God and in Christ as my Savior. There is no such thing as an intelligent atheist. Atheists are not honest. If an atheist were honest, he would admit that there is no proof of a godless universe and that his worldview is based upon faith in public education.

Dear Brits, Yanks and other Christfags. You people are hilarious, keep up the good work.

OP you are being a negroid
Stop being a negroid OP

Fuck off faggot atheist

Personally, I don't think we've advanced enough as a species to say for sure if a God exists or not. Public education certainly isn't what taught me that, either. Not that it matters anyway.

Also, it's not moral Christians versus immoral Atheists like all you guys seem to make it out to be. Plenty of non-theists have proper convictions, values, and morals. Get the fuck off your high-horse.

All you faggots accomplish by doing this is dividing the Board.

>tfw you literally can't tell if they're meming due to flag

Yanks are probably the most entertaining posters by far.. With leafs and aussies you can typically assume its all memes. Yanks however, actually are like this more often than not.

>jews voting hillary
oh my god its true

wtf we all christfags now!

>, you don't actually believe in God or Jesus as your saviour

Oh but we do. But if we're going down this avenue, you atheists don't really believe the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything and then that magically caused sentient life, do you?

>Personally, I don't think we've advanced enough as a species to say for sure if a God exists or not.
>a God

Knicca fuck these ambivalent memes.. Either Jesus Christ is the lord and savior and the son of THE god, or he isn't.
>a god
Heresy m8

>you atheists don't really believe the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything and then that magically caused sentient life, do you?

I don't know and I don't really care. Then again, I don't call myself an atheist even though I likely meet the definition..

Do non anglos even care about this sort of thing, besides the memes?

>education

>atheist
>educated

10/10