twitter.com/wikileaks/status/803181087522492416

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/?qproject[]=fp&q=&qftags=IS#result
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eh bumping

Bamping for hilarity purposes.

OP please delete this thread

Everyone leave immediately these documents are only legally allowed to be handled by members of the press

Please for your own safety just leave and pretend you never saw this

For fucks sake guys I'm tired of winning already

Remember, CNN is the only party who can LEGALLY view these fabricated "leaks"

WEW..

The seige of mecca?! Holy shit. Prepare your anus for suicide bombers.

I'd be aroused if I wasn't so in awe of the majesty of the First Lady

>This one response
Everyday I hate kikes more and more.

HELP!! SOMEone please post the meme of the new york times posting about fake news and then posting that pedophilia is just a disorder

i'm trying to make a point on normiebook

thought i had it saved

How new are you to this... "thinking" stuff?

ISRAEL DOCUMENTS:

wikileaks.org/plusd/?qproject[]=fp&q=&qftags=IS#result

YAY I CAN FINALLY POST DOOM PAULS

>Dr. Schestowitz
lmao

bump

I expect him in a future trial for child trafficking.

That's right goyim, stop spreading fake news.

>Dr. Roy Schestowitz @schestowitz
>.@WatchStossel @wikileaks Stop interjecting conspiracy theory batshit nonsense to discredit #wikileaks

Its good that we have so many people here to give their insightful opinion on the subject.

>Dr. Roy Schestowitz
AH C'MON!

bamp

>Flipping through radio last week
>Turn to Michael Savage
>He's complaining about how everything is boring without wikileaks dropping stuff on the reg

>Pedophilia: A disorder, Not a Crime
>Written by Margo (((Kaplan)))
What a damn surprise.

Leaks from 1979 lol who fuckin cares

ALERT ALERT ALERT

WEW WEW WEW

Sup Forums IS BEING INFILTRATED BY CIA

WATCH OUT FOR THEIR PSY-OP ATTEMPTING TO DISCREDIT WIKILEAKS BY ASKING REPEATEDLY FOR "MUH PROOF OF LIFE"

DO NOT ENGAGE ANY POSTS BY CIAFAGS

IGNORE THE DEMANDS FOR """HARD""" EVIDENCE OF JA'S LIFE

THEY ARE TRYING TO DISTRACT YOU AWAY FROM RESEARCHING OLD/NEW LEAKS

>MUH ASSANGE IS KILL DONT RESEARCH THE PODESTA AND CF LEAKS GUYS DEY R ALL FAKE DURR

IGNORE (((THEM)))

CONTINUE YOUR WORK AND REMEMBER

FOLLOW THE FOUNDATION

Bump

I don't think anyone is saying that old leaks shouldn't be searched. Everything up to and including the podesta leaks are still trustworthy, even if Assange is kill.

That being said, there are too many suspicious circumstances for me to not suspect Assange is under duress, or dead. WL can't sign with their private key and they haven't provided proof of life (even when they asked for a poll, they deliberately side-stepped the requested option).

I started checking the nationality and religion of the authors of almost every article I read. I am not saying every single jew is part of some evil cabal, but certain patterns emerge after a while.
>mfw

Hitler said something to that degree. Wherever you find perversion there will always be Jews.

bump

Lefties aren't even trying any more. They just want the truth silenced.

For some reason this is set to only search the 1978 cables; 1979 cables are the new release.

This is a big deal.

It will give insight into what the Saudis are really about.

Fake happening
Wikileaks is confirmed compromised and have been caught editing released info. Don't be surprised if the documents don't show anything substantial. I say that as someone who has donated 120$ to Wikileaks

Do we actually have proof that Assange is still alive.

Ignore this disinformation

my dick is a big deal

At least check the damn documents before you shill

Wikileaks has zero integrity

Alright lads, let's begin the search. Just like the old days

What's the gameplan?

Rolling and using part of the post number as always.

SHUT UP, YES HE'S ALIVE

He's done 3 different interviews, the last one was yesterday, i think. Each one he brought up current events.

>Proof of life was an attempt to discredit Wikileaks
Refer to

Why would I shill on a Nazi cartoon frog collection forum? The real question is why Assange can't come out to the fucking balcony if he is alive. Everything else is disinfo until we have proof that Wikileaks isn't compromised

The Philippines have so little integrity their coutry isn't a single landmass

too obvious. you aren't very good at this.

kek'd

>not recognizing the meme

Shame on you gipsy

So what alphabet are you?

>everyone I disagree with is a shill

Assange here, just on my way to a press conference I'll be there in 15, keep thread alive.

how do you idiots justify all the wonky behavior from wiki leaks after the raid? Just ignore it ALL even the lack of pgp use? Shiggity diggity don't do that. Once again there will be nothing hot. Still you'll be ignoring the satanic cult that's trying to control the govt

Yes, yes, we all know CNN made us illegal. Blame the Raid alien invasion in Turkroach

Wikileaks stopped using PGP keys.
Assange isnt running twitter account because the embassy is still blocking his internet.
Assaange has done multiple interviews, all discussing current events.

Can you prove there was a raid?

so if they claim pedophilia is a disorder putting aside its disgusting nature its just a sexual preference doesn't that mean that the gay is a disorder also according to the new york times

One video interview was falsified too. No more video interviews after that. You can sign any message with PGP without internet. Things just don't add up. Why can't he come out in the balcony and put everything to rest once and for all?

they were only supposed to block his internet to keep him from influencing the US election. the election is over, so why does he still not have internet access?

>Assange isnt running twitter account because the embassy is still blocking his internet.

Explain embassy cat twitter

Was supposed to be to

Because he is dead or no longer there. Wikileaks is compromised. Do NOT trust anything further til Assange is shown to be alive and it can be verified. They are lying.

bump

Julian mentioned Fidel's death yesterday in an interview

as a black man i am offended that you think we are all white nazis, even though i do agree with most of them even if they were nazis, hitler was right and still is.

The election isn't over till they finish with the recounts I would imagine.

BUMP

>legally allowed

we are under maritime law here so this statement is invalid, please recant

also we are the press

>the first lady is a lady again

i mean dont get me wrong, i loved harambe and all, but this just feels great

Fuck off you nazi nigger

>its just a sexual preference

it's not about sex, it's about power addiction

Wikileaks is compromised and Assange is dead, so take anything from there with little more than grain of salt and be behind seven proxies.

this attitude will change once Trump is in the Whitehouse. Democrats will let almost any shit past so long as it's a Democrat doing it. Now a Republican is in charge they'll actually give a shit about mass surveillance and foreign policy.

>shilling against PG
>Schestowitz

Oy vey shut it down!

is that why they call gays power bottoms
my god its so sick i hate gays

Deus vult

Does this mean a comfy year of Happenings ahead?

Rolling for leak number

Where's Assange? All they offered so far was a heavily-edited RT interview that proves nothing and some voice. I call bullshit, want a real interview, no edits and shit, with someone more or less respectable (not (((MSM)))). Or an eyewitness like Farage or Trump.

I never thought about say this but....Hitler was right

in a video?

This. At the very least tits and timestamp.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

a different austrian had this same revelation a little more than 100 years ago

>1979 saw some grim culture to go with the times: ACDC produced “Highway to Hell”

The direct inspiration was the I-15 between Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
L.A. is still trying to bring the U.S down to hell.

what was phase 3 supposed to be?

Oh look, it's another weakyleaks that nobody will give a shit about because people is too lazy to read hundrerds of boring files.

DEUS VULT

Nû lebe ich mir alrêrst werde,
sît mîn sündic ouge sihet
daz hêre lant und ouch die erde,
der man vil der êren gihet.
Nû ist geschehen, des ich ie bat:
ich bin komen an die stat,
dâ got mennischlîchen trat.

I'm guessing Clinton and Obama regarding the Foundation and it should all lead to something as there was the DNC leaks, the Podesta plot and after that there should be an endgame.... idk. What bugs me the most is why they stopped and if we ever get to see this "Phase 3"

Yup.

assange is alive, he did an interview where he talks about castro's death.

Is Pizzagate too dangerous that they have to divert attention by releasing info on Islamic Terrorism?

Oh look fake documents that have already been rewritten by every major nation in the world.

Pass.

Suck a dick faggot.

Remember that all Wikileaks releases are fake. Every single document has been fabricated.

Poor naïve citizen!
This interview was mad by a synthetic doppelganger!!!
Alex Johns is in fact Bill Hick!
Kennedy is not dead. He is in fact in charge of a child sex traffic tacking place in commet pizza. Elwis is the animator of the different satanic events taking place there. The fake moon landing pictures were taken in the basement of this pizzeria.
And Hillary won the popular vote.

Half a million cables about old Iranian stuff? Yeah no, almost seems like they want people to drop whatever they are doing and get stuck in a bunch of emails about mudslimes and nothing.

Hi CIA, we have been trough this, I can prove that I'm in Chile and I kindly give prove of what you are doing. A disinformation campaign to further an agenda, how do you want to do this?

We have all day.