Why can't old people just fuck off and let young people live their lives?

Why can't old people just fuck off and let young people live their lives?

Nobody gives a shit what they think.

Why can't young people just realize that they make bad decisions?

>Nobody gives a shit what they think.
Says the fucking leaf. Don't you have a pride parade to prepare for or something?

All people make bad decisions.

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about trump. u wouldnt say shit to him in real life. hes a hi profile biznus man. not only that but he only wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants, and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

>McDonald's

I found the problem

Seems you have a bright future ahead of you Murica

Mods go ban this fucking twat.

How can blacks double and hispanics quintuple in population density in 2-3 generations? Are the USA full of cucks and illegals? Not saying this to mock anyone, it's just sad...

Fuck off Sam Hyde

It's another 'Millennials cry as they find out the world doesn't revolve around just them' episode.

The feeling is mutual and they actually bother to go out and vote.

Why don't young people vote in greater numbers? The only reason the elderly have such great influence is because they get out and vote, and thank fuck they do to be honest.
I'd trust an over 40 to make a better decision than some uni student any day. With age comes wisdom and experience, and a more conservative attitude, which is healthy in any democracy.
Leaf-poster has poor quality bait, try harder.

They are wizened by old age is all.

this

old people are so fucking pathetic, sitting around doing nothing but collecting social security checks. they always have time to vote

Yet more proof that under 25 shouldn't vote.

>Why can't atheists just fuck off and let normal people live their lives?

Leftists and liberals are entitled faggot atheists.

Your brain also starts to drop off with old age.

>I DON'T HAVE TIME TO VOTE, I'M TOO BUSY!
The wails of lazy, entitled millennials who wish they could vote online. It takes maybe thirty minutes, and you have all fucking day to do it.

They sit at home smoking doobies and playing video games, then bitch when they realize there was an election.

Blacks just die sooner than whites, hispanics is because of higher immigration both legal and illegal.

Daily reminder that most of children born in the US are now non-white. Makes sense that the youngsters vote for the non-white party, since they're non-white.

Then vote more often than they do and drown out their voter efficacy. Until then deal with it.

So does your penis

Younger people are more easily brainwashed by the media.

Every news outlet over here was praising Shillary, even though she's a cunt.

old people own the shit your standing on,
we'll just raise your rent punk
enjoy your freedom to be poor and homeless

>Why can't old people just fuck off and let young people follow Hitlery and die in world war 3?

ftfy

>Clinton/Trump
>Jewish 71/24
really makes you think

So what this really tells us is that whites are the only race smart enough to live long and prosper, while all the retarded races make up more of the younger vote.

You're going to be old one day

Do you realize this?

You're non white

Says the Canadian

Yeah man fuck those old people, their 60 years of life experience and knowledge building that moved them away from being progressive hippies doesn't mean shit.

They should fuck off and let us young progressive hippies decide everything.