Black women in the workplace stories

Does anyone have any experience working with black women? Are the rumours true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bf4r4VQRhlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where I worked, Mcdonalds, every black girl who worked on the chiken part of the kitchen got pregnat, and then they started to put only whithe girls on that part but then they started to get pregnat also, so When theres aa new femme working coming we tell tem not to go to the chiken kitchen cuz you will get pregnant Is that considered rumour?

What does this have to do with politics?

And what specifically are these rumors?

>they are all unmarried with children
>many of them are extremely lazy
>on personal calls all day with bfs
>all flirt like crazy with every man, especially white guys
>tend toward extreme glutonny
>staggering amount are diabetic
>very giving unless threatened or scared
>rarely go the extra mile
>if there is a stair case and an escalator, you will never EVER see a black person decide to take the stairs. It just simply does not happen.

never known a black woman to have a job

natives either

We hired a black woman once.
She doodled some arabic shit on a stapler, refused to work with alcohol and then quit after a week.

Never hired another one since.

>40% black woman are married and have children at age of early 20s
the other 60% are single with children

>Every white woman i know who got in a relationcip with a black guy got 100% single with a child

>black girls start talking "foregner" language talking about their genitals and sex stuff on work dutty

man see woman. woman get pregnant.

Maybe working with chiken get more fertile :D

Identity politics.

>And what specifically are these rumors?
Ahh, gurl ya sho kno, ya lil' slud!

Ah so Sup Forums is pro identity politics. Thanks for clarifying.

:^)

My roomate who is getting his masters degree in human resources got a job offer at his uni in the diversity program. The office consisted of 6 black women. They were looking for him to offset its monoculture lel. He turned it down.

I had a couple when I went to basic combat training. They were all loud and sassy all the time. They didn't put in any effort and relied on everyone else to do training. So when it came time for peer reviews everyone gave them horrible scores and most of them were recycled to the next class.

>Black
>Woman
>Working
ayy lmao

I worked for a bit in a shitty data entry job populated mostly by middle aged women.

We had one black woman from the U.S. who while personally nice, was the worst worker out of the lot. Everyone had to continually pick up after her sloppy mistakes and she had to be told numerous times to do or not do certain things and then would go and do them anyway. Also generally lazy.

She also drove an extremely expensive car of some sort.

>be me
>work at mcdonalds
>shitty min wage job
>have to see my boss hit on chicken girls all day
>he keeps impregnating them
>at least its not just the cute ones

chicken man here, is all true

it largely depends on the job/company

working in retail/low skill required positions, the black women were all mostly obese, unmarried mothers with the vocabulary of a middle school student. that said, they were all desperate for employment so they all generally just kept quiet/ to themselves

working in an average office all the black women there held basic accounting type jobs. They were generally just about right on par with every other white middle aged mom working in accounting. They were generally all nice enough, just wanted to do their job, collect a paycheck, and go on a smoke break every couple of hours.

Final tier was black women in higher level managerial positions. They were functionally identical to their white female counterparts.

What the fuck were they doing with that chicken?

>tell me stories of black people
>all black people are the same

Amrican etc

niggers

working in the caribbean, i have a ton.

But the problem is. .....there is just too many.

1. Working with women. IF your workplace is majority women. It's gonna suck. Trust me.
2. If the majority of your work place is women and they are black. It's gonna suck harder. Trust me.

They are exactly as you expect. Rude, bossy, fucking dumb and shit, and when you point that out to them. They grudge. And they grudge HARD and never ever ever, give up that grudge against you.
IT's like instead of saying. Okay, im dumb, and he showed me something, so i actually learned something today. They would rather take all of that energy, to making your life hell.

>Work at warehouse job
>Black girl twice my size tells me what to do, sometimes throws boxes at me
>One time when we were together alone in the back of the truck she said it would be a good time to fuck my ass

>They were functionally identical to their white female counterparts

I feel so sorry for you

In all honesty they make pretty decent prostitutes

I agree. Alot of the black girls in my office, fat. And they have snacks in their desks. Because they cannot go without a feeding inbetween breakfast and lunch.
So needless to say one floor of fat woman had an ant problem. I would go fix a computer issue, and I would have ants crawling all over me.
And all because they kept snacks in their filing drawers.
Like wtf, you obese fucking monsters. Can you not go from breakfast to lunch, or lunch to dinner time without snacking. Does being hungry make it unbearable for you?!

lack of self control

>if there is a stair case and an escalator, you will never EVER see a black person decide to take the stairs. It just simply does not happen

Kek this happens here as well, non-whites always take the elevator.

Damn son.

Working for a large company in Sweden and one of our largest suppliers from Germany has a chief of warehouse black woman in charge.
She's 10x faster in replying to queries, giving us support and setting us up with deals then their producers are.
A+ to German black women.

>One time when we were together alone in the back of the truck she said it would be a good time to fuck my ass
That's pretty hot

I've never seen a black person work.

Only as cleaning women.

>smell like fried chicken
>pheromones to attract black dudes

Black women have to be all the worst parts of being a nigger.

Really once you get high enough in a corporate structure you require a certain level of competency that weeds out a lot of the negative attributes people are talking about here

keyword here is female really

okay story time

>>get a new temp. Now because im in I.T. i have been in it so long. I have learned, watch the user and how they use their computer, and that is generally how they work. So if they are sharp on the computer, they usually get shit done at work as well. Well, this new temp. first week in. insists she need dictate dragon. So I spend the 600 dollars for a license for the pro version. And 3 weeks later it comes in to our sales rep. Meanwhile, she's askng when it will come in. It comes in. I have one of my analysts install it. the next day she emails me saying she doens't want dictate dragon anymore. Because its' too complicated and doesn't know how to use it.
Im like WTF? So i go to her desk and ask her, what the problem is. and after listening to her complaints. None of which i am going to help her with. My job is not to teach you how to use the computer. I ask her "have you ever used dictate dragon) and her response was "no".
then WHY THE FUCK did i buy this for you (i asked her without the swearing, but it was what i was thinking at the moment)
and she was like "this person told me to get it" another black worker. Who actually does use DD.

so pissed away 600 dollars of department money. For her experiment.

I have a fuck ton of stories like this or even worse.

This literally happens where i work. They have like sodas and candy bars hidden away like that movie heavy weights

Yep. None good, work in an engineering firm. Examples:

>got critisised for parts of her design, went straight to HR with a racism claim. No action at all by HR, was a genuine fuck up
>got criticised again, this time complained of sexism. Same result
>performed poorly in her end of year review, challenged outcome, nothing happened as she's a terrible engineer
>consistently getting into the office late, leaving early same day
>loud and obnoxious, doesn't operate well in an office environment
>office gossip, regularly slags anyone off behind their back
>calls in sick repeatedly, even after all of us went out for a meal and she got white girl wasted then promptly called in sick the next day citing travel problems (there were none)
>didn't like the fact that I, a 27 year old white man, got promoted ahead of her (she's 32). Kicked her off the project team after a week in charge
>got forced to have her back by corporate, refused to work under me. Stopped signing off on her time sheet until she could display she was working on the project
>she complained about that, again citing sexism, nothing came of it as HR noted I had handled everything diplomatically and hadn't broken any rules

Never again, basically. If you ever have to work with Nigerians you have my deepest sympathy. Indians aren't much better either by the way, male or female

Oh ya, just remembered another one with this new temp
>>same worker

>>calls my phone. Computer is not responding. So i try by phone to see whats teh dealio. No luck. so i say fuck it, hard boot this bitch. "hold the power button in for 10 seconds and it should power off" "is it powered off yet" I had waited 20 seconds for her to say "okay its' powered off" because users think you can see what they see. Well, i then said "okay push it back on" "what do you see" the screen. "okay, what about the screen" she replies "it's back on"
and im thinking, this is impossible. no bios prompt, it's instant on. Impossible. So large fucking sigh, leave my office go to her computer.
She was shutting off the monitor. *puts head down and just tell myself "its' gonna be one of those days again".

this is true

She was just joking, black women are strangely attracted to me, and they always flirt with me. One time at my job there was a black brother and sister that i worked with and the black girl tried to hook up with me and then the brother found out after and chimped out on me in the lunch room and got fired.

BLEACHED

I agree with this 100%

I worked for a temp agency between jobs about 5 years ago, and I could tell within 20 minutes of starting a temp job how productive someone would be just from how they handled themselves around a computer, especially the first time they sat down and familiarized themselves with whatever software/program we were going to be using

sure for just regular data entry and shit some slow to get started people would be fine once you held their hand for an afternoon, but even in those cases the people who caught on faster would be more productive overall

I work as a teller at a bank full-time while I learn programming on the side. Most of my fellow co-workers are black women.

HR let it slip only to me that I get paid more than them. Yeah! I want to make sure the wage gap stays there.

Most of them are
>unmarried single mothers
>obese
>lazy
>bad attitudes
>snacks hidden everywhere
>eat fast food all the time
>cannot cook

did you hook up with her?

When I was in college I worked at a pizza place with a black lady in her 40s. She was at least 250 lbs and never wore a bra. You could see her disgusting sausage nipples through her shirt. Also, her ass crack was always hanging out. She had short hair and sometimes wore atrocious weaves. She would basically talk shit on anyone who wasn't in the room, then act like their best friend when face to face. She always talked shit on customers too. Even if they were nice, she made them out to be rude. She wound up having a brain aneurism and I haven't heard about her since.

I worked with this negress a while ago who was always slacking off and backtalking the manager whenever he told her to work

well those who catch on faster, are usually more intelligent
More intelligent means better workers. Not always

but if the person wants to stay. They know that they need to work well.

Its' sure as the sun rises. IF they suck on the computer. They are usually shit at the job. Even if the job isn't computer related all that much.

Its' just the way it is.

And being in the IT industry for 21 years. I will bet my life on that theory.
That and because i have seen it a thousand times. Those that are good or okay on the computer, are usually good workers.

I worked in IT at a Physical therapy company, providing remote support to small local clinics. 90% of the work was over the phone with front desk receptionists (almost all middle to older aged women) and this post hits way too fucking close to home

youtu.be/bf4r4VQRhlc

Everything you need to know about working with black women

What?

I'm in the US Army in a combat support role. Combat support is about 70% niggers, something I didn't know till after I joined.
It's hit and miss. About half of them are normal, good people committed to their jobs (especially the Officers), but the other half of them are petty, lazy, obese fuckers that only get kept around because muh diversity. Fucking Ash Carter, can't get that piece of shit out of office soon enough.

No he just thought i did cus everyone was joking about how we always sat alone together at lunch and on our brakes. Believe it or not some black dudes get butthurt the same white guys do when nogs date white women. It just proves that racism is sort of a natural impulse, but i get along quite well with the blacks i work with, even the ghetto ones.

I have a small store and I only hire black women

They have charisma, they are not afraid to step up to people stealing, they are hot and they are punctual hard workers

Keep being racist tho

>but the other half of them are petty, lazy, obese fuckers
other than obese, isn't that most of the US army? I mean if you wanted to work hard, you'd have joined the marines

ya, whats with blacks and fast food?

They bitch because they have no money or not getting paid enough. Yet they will literally waste thousands of dollars a year on fast food.

I look at fast food as an occasional practice. Blacks basically should have on mc d's burger king ect a sign that says "welcome black people"

Like use your head. Cook at home it's cheaper. Make alot so you have left overs. Its' what a microwave is for.

But every black person I have pointed that out to. Shrugs and continues to do the same thing

Had a job at mackies way back when. Only black girl there had an extremely short temper and always stormed off cussing out people in dindu when she didn't get what she wanted or didn't like something. Management always making excuses for her behaviour.

Talking with her she was convinced that I looked like a Russian and kept reminding me when Russia invades I'd be fine because "You a Russian racist."

I got the title because one day her dindu accent was particularly bad and when talking with me I couldn't understand her. after asking her to repeat it a couple times I tried to play it off with "ah yeah, sorry I'm just not cracking with accents" which was shortly followed by autistic screeching and her storming off in another of her rants the management never dealt with.

>be me
>work a boring office job
>one of my coworkers leaves
>they hire a new one
>it's a negress, a Namibian no less
>speaks an extremely weird dialect of English, throwing in random Namibian words
>can't do her job for shit
>cannot even operate Microsoft Word, for fuck's sake
>no idea how she managed to get hired

And now comes the best part.
>I'm very tall (1.99m)
>hair went completely gray by the age of 24 (inherited from my father)
>I make quite a weird impression, people sometimes think I am an albino
>the negress is completely terrified of me because of that
>almost fainted when she saw me for the first time
>considers me some sort of an evil spirit and calls me "nanja", not sure what that means
>starts muttering some weird chants and waving hands at me whenever she sees me
>once, completely out of the blue, she sneaks up on me from behind while I'm sitting at my desk and splashes a mug of cold water on me
>what the fuck
>I jump up, startled and freaked out (imagine if you were sitting at your desk, wearing headphones, minding your own business and someone pours ice cold water down your back)
>she starts shrieking and chanting something while splashing what water remained in the mug at me
>mfw
Went to the manager, told him about what happened, she got her fired for "causing disturbance at the workplace". I am still weirded out a bit, even though it happened over half a year ago.

MOOSED

They can't cook.

90% of the women today can't fucking cook and when it comes to black specifically it's more like 99.99%.

>considers me some sort of an evil spirit and calls me "nanja"
>starts muttering some weird chants and waving hands at me whenever she sees me
>once, completely out of the blue, she sneaks up on me from behind while I'm sitting at my desk and splashes a mug of cold water on me

>Why niggers shouldn't work around Humans

She wanted you to culturally enrich her womb.

Thanks google

especially for temp work, more intelligent people will be smart enough to not throw a paycheck away doing something stupid like spending half the day texting when they're supposed to be working

every person i've worked with who was fired with cause, it was always for the stupidest reason. it was always something they were doing, knew was dumb, but just elected to actively not think about it.

at my previous job, my boss left before me and my coworker most days, and my coworker would always try to sneak out of work half an hour early every single time he could get away with it. Sure enough, after a month he got caught, and got fired. I hope it was worth it dude, you're unemployed now.

Joke's on you, fucko. I actually am an evil spirit. Consider yourself cursed.

tell more stories pls.

>I only hire black women
Implying there is any other kind in your cunt

Kek, diversity is our strength goy.

>i have a small store
>only hire black women

this is the reason you will only ever own a small store.

>chicken

>Are the rumours true?
Yes, their penises are bigger than white women's penises

What do you call good with computers? People over 40 are usually very bad with the general windows environment but can be good when repeating task inside software dedicated to specific jobs

exactly.

Better to just slack off for that half hour after the boss left. Because on paper. Your still there and working.

> they are not afraid to step up to people stealing
lol. Check your safe. Black people steal from their bosses

Is that in London?

it's going to vary greatly depending on what county you're in and how the black people got there

I'm sure all US people in coastal cities can speak to the differences between black people who immigrated to the US vs children of slaves who were raised here

>1.99m albino

That's 6.5ft albino in British, we had Brexit vote

okay let me see.

>>We use old labels. And where i work, folders get labeled. So I put in every place a shit tier printer for printing labels.
And i put those label maker labels right on the good printers "DO NOT PRINT LABELS" on them. All over the fucking printers. Get a call, printer is broke. go see the problem. Worker who has been working there for 3 years decided to print labels at the good printer. ANd right by the feeding tray there is a label "DO NOT PRINT LABELS". like wtf......what more can I do to enforce this policy.

>>oh, give a new user an office phone. She calls my boss complaining that i did not give her the number for the new phone. Now she has a personal phone sitting right on her desk when i left her with the new phone. Doesn't think about calling her existing phone with the new phone to get the number. Would rather waste time wrting an email. Because.....they just aren't that bright.

>>Oh, if someone dies in the office, even if they are temps. All the black women get emotion and HAVE TO take that day off. For grief. It's like, for fuck sakes, it was a temp here for 3 weeks.

even navigation.
As far as my black users are concerned. If the icon is not on the desktop. the program is not installed. When i see that behaviour. Im like awww fuck. Another useless tard.

No one has thought to go to the windows start button, all programs and look for it. Cuase they tell me when i point that out "that takes too long".

>They grudge. And they grudge HARD

In my timeline, "grudge" was a noun.

>I have a small store and I only hire Brazilian women
Fixed.

>they are not afraid to step up to people stealing
You mean they're not afraid to help people steal

>punctual hard workers
Really?

Also
>all that jibber jabber you just said
>t. nigger

The rumors are totally true. I worked in an entirely female workplace (inb4 tits, being female is relevant to the story) at a coffee shop. When I first started there, it was totally white. When it got busy, we went into total awareness mode. A lot of customers would say that it looked like we were doing a synchronized dance. We were like a well-oiled machine. 30 people in line? No problem. We were the perfect female environment that woman was trying to create.

Then my coalburning boss hired a half-nigger. This girl fucked up everything. She couldn't understand the concept of the person on the register sliding cups toward the machine for someone else to make. She'd hold the cup and stand behind the person making drinks, like she was waiting her turn. She was constantly in the way. We'd folded plenty of white employees into the group seamlessly. They got the flow pretty quick. Not the negress. She always wound up counting stuff in the bake case right in the middle of a rush or disappearing into the back to do dishes when you were there alone with her and a group of 10 people just walked in. Totally fucking useless. There were a few times I told her it was ok for her to go on break or lunch just because I was sick of looking at her.

Here's the worst part. She was going to Stanford. She got a full scholarship to Stanford. By this point, we all hated her guts. We'd try to convince each other to trade shifts so no one would be stuck with her twice in a row. My nigger-fucking boss came in and told everyone WITH TEARS IN HER EYES that our diversity hire was going to a good school and how much we'd miss her and shit like that.

There was one "Shining Star" award every quarter. Little Miss Black got the award after being there for two weeks. We were completely baffled. She'd done nothing but cock up our process, get on everyone's nerves, and make us all uncomfortable.

Pic related, she had this look going on.

>I only hire black women
>Keep being racist though

Don't know if that counts but like 7 years ago i had a black english teacher.
She couldn't speak english for shit, she was constantly making errors while both speaking and writing.
Even when she was checking our tests she'd make mistakes.
We were all fed up with her and went to the principal and explained to him our situation.
His answer was that he was expecting that as she never passed any school that would make her "viable" to teach people.
She literary just showed up for the job interview without any diploma or anything and got the job JUST because she was black.
Thanks affirmative action

>Black (((Women)))

Pic. Related

i worked with a black girl. probably one of the best control engineers in the area. she was pleasant, well mannered and highly respected.

that's the craziest thing about it. we were going through some departmental transition, where we had basically nothing to do. I would spend 4-5 hours a day just reading the internet and not having to lift a single finger. They were well aware of this, and happy to pay us to just hang out and do whatever, as long as we were available for emergencies.

he threw that all away because he wanted to leave early. I asked him multiple times why he thought it was worth it (he wanted me to do it too so we would be accomplices) and he never had an answer outside out "I dunno"

One time a nigger lady walked into me then followed me for a minute expecting an apology

The black women that I've worked with were mostly older ones. The older generation has a much stronger work ethic than the younger, and even they can't stand working with the younger ones.

My point being, is they hold grudges. Forever.

>>lets see more stories. i get this some times. "can't turn my computer on" "it must be broke" i go there and the power bar has been switched off. So no power to anything. But doesn't dawn on them to try and turn the monitor off and on.

>>oh ya. Okay, get a call one day. User says "all my PDF's are gone. So i am like sighhhh, alright, lets go see. I get to the users desk and say "show me" cause i know its' the user that is the issue, working with blacks, it's 9 times out of 10 the problem.
So user opens up word, goes to where she normally goes, and says "LOOK SEE NO PDF"S".
i roll my eyes, and think how I can explain this without being too condesending and makes her feel like im mean or derogatory. "Of course you cant' see your PDF"S your using word" "open up adobe, go there, see" and they all appear
THen i ask her the obvious question. Why not manually go to the folder you have your docs in? "I dont' know how to get there" so basically for years she's been doing it "this way" and like those monkeys that bash the cymbals. Only knows how to do it, ONE WAY.

this sounds like my old job at Tim Horton's (no memes pls)
We went from fast, efficient, and all white, to 90% muslim, can barely speak english, shit, all because of tax breaks for hiring immigrants.

hehe

lazy and sassy as hell. Some qualified black dudes over there but black womens lmao

I blame the modern city woman
none of my gf's have known how to prepare anything besides boiled rice. can't even fucking boil a potato

The one I work with is absolute trash. She is currently being investigated by our management to see if she's been lying about military obligations, it appears she's been taking days off and fleecing money from the company under the guise that she is needed at her drill center.

oh ya, when a black worker gets scared (cause she's revealing too much that she knows too little) she will get angry, and complain loudly, so that it deflect how little she knows.

Except in my case it wasn't tax breaks, it was my coalburner manager who had a fetish for mixed kids because they reminded her of her own shitty brats.