What are middle eastern girls like?

What are middle eastern girls like?
Are they more or less attractive than white women?

>What are middle eastern girls like?
>posting a Southern Euro
They are mostly ugly and chubbier, some of them can look very handsome and especially exotic, though

short and disgusting
european girls reach cyprus at most and then they are all shitskins from there

Shes half North African half French

>handsome
I'm not talking about the guys you faggot

I dated a catholic iraqi girl once. She was cute as fuck, family focused and religious, but had an insane temper. Like she'd get in your face over the smallest things sometimes. Eventually she turned full degenerate thanks to being at an American university.

Did genuinely assume she was Italian when I first met her though.

Persian girls are hot, lebos are hit and miss, jews are not bad but most of them are mixed with us trough centuries hence they are white, rest are 1 in 100 if you lucky to see that many.

politics
savage

>generalizing a race of people

Less...

post pics of Persian qts

Why do people get triggered by girls having temper, that just adds to their hottness
That's the biggest complaint I hear about hispanic girls as well, it really isn't a problem to me

>jews are not bad but most of them are mixed with us trough centuries hence they are white

Hairy

i think youd find that you have way more in common with middle eastern girls than you do with white girls. neither of you have a clitoris for instance

statistically, about half of em are inbred

what do you think, OP?

Hit or miss really. Or really hot, or butt-ugly.

Plus they both know what all the boys cocks taste like

They're fantastic. They take care of their bodies, they love to cook and clean and be submissive. They place value in being with a strong male.

Their families are Arab and thus too difficult to get along with and relationships are doomed.

>half French
>all good looking sandniggers, niggers, poo-in-loos, etc. are mixed with whites

Really activates the grey matter.

Explosive personalities.

p-pics?

obviously I'm talking about the other half you mong

hey if you drunk and in the dark room she might pass kek

Handsome can also be used to describe women, families etc. It means the same as attractive and was very popular in the 1950's and onwards

faggot

>tfw no Syrian refugee gf

What?

>post pics of Persian qts
just bing it you you knob, i got no time. i gtg feed my pet tarantula and finish building my 18th century ship replica.

They're extremely ugly.
Usually deformed and asymmetrical faces, big hooked noses, unibrows, frizzy hair, monochrome pigmentation, low intelligence, lots of body and facial hair, etc.

The few I have seen here in Spain are quite ugly.
The girls have a exotic look that acts as a redeeming quality, until you remember her parents would maybe hit her if they saw her hold hands with you, and the fact that like 100% of arab/moor women I've seen are obese.

>i gtg feed my pet tarantula and finish building my 18th century ship replica
Only on Sup Forums, Kek

I'd fuck her

entitled as fuck. White girls might be entitled, but white girls happened to basically get along with any race of men. Not so much about middle eastern women, especially Arabs. i dont even try to hit on them, no matter how hot they are.

Yeah, also this, most of them should never take off their veil in public

They don't date outside their ethnicity.

More

embrace your colonial nature and culture

da joo's

They do but you need to be willing to convert to orthodox/islam/druze/whatever bullshit they're into

Western girls don't care and are mostly athiest but this has the downside of increasing the risk of divorce

It's like you have to choose between absolute degeneracy and being a religious cuck

In my whole life I've only fucked one girl from the Middle East, and she wasn't even arab, and she didn't want a serious relationship. We had to meet in secret.

So they are the Mexicans of Africa?

Fuck me what a title- talk about living the dream

Sven, tell us how was it? What a unicorn fucker!
green text dude

she's a dwarf doe

To put things in oversimplified terms, Arabs are generally inbred and unhygienic, but those that aren't from overly religious areas look a lot better. Western Syria and Lebanon for example have much better looking people than Saudi Arabia or some villagers from the middle of nowhere.

Then you have non-Arabs from the Middle East which are a completely different story. I would argue that Persians, some Afghans, and even some ethnic groups in India are better looking than Europeans. White people probably originated around Persia and then spread west.

so she's easier to use as a dick accessory

Ive had a few lebanese and syrians. I like their feminine qualities.

The Aussie girls I've been with will swear and drink and smoke and bloke around like they're guys, only embracing their feminity when they're like 30 and still single and get desperate to lock down someone.

Interesting analysis .
It's a pity middle eastern and North African girls are difficult to find out how attractive they are, as they cover up head to toe usually .

ugly, inbred, big nosed, hairy, overweight. some persians are alright though.

MOAR

ugliest of humans (niggers aren't human)
iranian, arab, etc 99.99% are all ugly pathetic creatures who are fat and short with shitty inbred eyesight. Why do you think theres an entire religion around covering the women up and stoning them? Why do you think their men abandon them to rape eurocucks?

Only two shitskin girls are mildly attractive and it's bleached turkgirls and bleached latino girls.

>Are they more or less attractive than white women?
Don't you have a dick to answer that question for each individual?

German.
Objectifying beauty.
German.

Most of them have much larger noses, are hairier, are shorter and uglier.

But there are a few gems which a very often less religious and upper class.

Here's an example of a Tunisian girl I know.

Dsigusting

basically this