Has any one else noticed that the Israeli Jews now that they have sensed the tide is turned to nationalism...

Has any one else noticed that the Israeli Jews now that they have sensed the tide is turned to nationalism, have begun to sell out the liberal Jews who they put in power in the first place?

Are tehy scared because we're beginning to find out about (((them))) and all that (((they))) have done?

For instance the israeli involvement in 9/11.
AIPAC spying and control of the government including all new Senators having to take a pledge to support Israel when they take office.
The fabrication of the Holocaust.
etc etc.

Personally I think we should destroy Israel and the liberal Jews.

But what does Sup Forums really think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

In addition do you beleive that the Jewish infilitration of the alt right is an attempt to circumvent the obvious anti Jew core which first gave rise to the alt right?

Do you think it's working?

Israeli Jews aren't liberals
the Reich sent the faggots to America and sent the nationalists to Israel

>shapeshifting reptiles

Icke wuz rite all along

Can you trust anyone who does not tackle the Jewish question?

AIPAC promotes Israeli interests and is comprised of almost entirely liberal jews.

Israel believes in liberalism for all other nations because it weakens them.

Israeli jews are cowardly and scared. They worry that nations that are powerful might exterminate them for being Jews. So they exert influence and control through money and religious pressure in order to weaken them to make them no longer a threat.

It's why we went to war in Iraq, afghanistan and Syria. Because Israeli's can't fight their own wars. Their cowards.

Also Tel Aviv is the gay capital of the world for 5 years straight.

even if it is so..
what are you going to do about it

also, Tel Aviv is like your London
its within the parameters but it's not really part of the country

>alt right was at the beginning about defying the jew
>Jew's take over it's leadership
>immedietly ridicule anti jews
Come on guys.
This is just what the feminists did to video games. Take it over. Change the core tenets.
Don't you see?

Mason cuck pls.

there are other chans, you can leave any time you like

>pic related

>worshipping jewish satanism
>being proud about it
>convincing yourself somehow that Christ is proud of you and supports what you're doing
It is cuckoldry of the truest form.

>Jewish
>Satanism
>Christ

implying its not just business

>convincing yourself it's anything else
Masoncucks are all alike. You convince yourself you're something important or ancient. You're basically just the occult wing of satanic judaism. Why do you all have stars of david on all your temples anyway?

real spooky isn't it?

the devil and such, children for Moloch, Solomon's temple

xenophobia is natural but on some level I pity you.

(((They))) have been at war amongst themselves longer than (you) have been able to walk.

>at war with each other
No. They've had different ideas on how to bring their messiah (((antichrist))) and how to prepare the world for him. Israel is meant to be the ark. The safe haven where (((antichrist))) will reign. The rest of the world must be in disarray and weak so that it is easier to conquer and the jews can have their 2000 odd slaves each.

Delusions of self granduer are also natural. You're nothing. You're a pitiful welp who bought snake oil and still thinks it's going to give you hair on your bald patch. You convince yourself it's working because it tingles. You work for satan. It's not difficult. It's not complicated as you believe. It's simple. You serve masters that rebelled against God because they weren't as important as they believed they were. You have some deep similarities with them.

>The safe haven where (((antichrist))) will reign.
Armageddon is a place, so I guess mythologically speaking there is some substance in that statement.

>Self-grandeur
I am but a pawn in a game that I can't comprehend.
God is all, there is nothing that can deter divine will.
What is, is.

You define God by believing all greater powers than yourself are God.
God is. And his son is Christ. This is how you know God.
You do not serve him.
And God's greatest gift to man was free will. It is that will which runs creation by God's decree.
You merely fool yourself into believing that the will of men is the will of the divine.

What convinced you of that?

A jew is a jew and I really hope yours was just a shitpost. Every jew is a nationalist for the tribe.

all colours meld into one?

To the Israeli Jews, the preservation of Israel (as their holy books/propaganda demands) is paramount. That means they'll throw 6 gorillion Jews under the bus to keep it existing.

If things are going well, they'll be the first to support the Jewlibs and screw over the goys. When the goys are in 'torches and pitchforks' mode, they'll be the first to call for the deaths of the Jewlibs and shift all the blame to them, even if the sand Jews are just as culpable.

>Personally I think we should destroy Israel and the liberal Jews.
The solution is just as you stated. Turn them against each other while secretly undermining them.

It all starts with AIPAC.

Yep, we need to genocide the the kikes from the face of the earth.

It's the only solution

Do you agree with the one drop rule?

In the case of the extermination of kikes, I would say that any Ashkenazim or other kike dna is a least a justification of sterilization.

Having a kike name should be an automatic death sentence.

Killing Aryans.
That'll show 'em.