What happened to this sperg?

What happened to this sperg?
I was seeing him all over pol pre election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCN-JE80f5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FpsGcnLEZbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be careful, he comes into a lot of threads made about him and he's one of the most butthurt people to ever live

who?

Tim Heidecker.
He was a nevertrump. Also co-creator of Tim and Eric Awesome Show.
But I realise you are probably just meming.

I think Laci Green might have that title but he's damn close.

Tag

tim is blue pilled? thats actually really sad...

his show really sucked n I don't get why people enjoy it

Just one of many decent comedians who ended up alienating and displeasing fans by spewing their underinformed coastal politics. Will celebrities ever learn? Actors arent fucking important just say ya blew it and spaget and let the adults handle the rest.

Massively

I used to really enjoy his comedy shows, even saw his Chrimbus Special live.
Too bad he's a no good cuck boy
MDE is the new hotness anyway

Same people who like The Office. Cringe humor.

That's not Sam Hyde

Tim is a massive cuck faggot and should neck himself. Eric has always been the funnier one anyway.

How is that an insult. Jesus Christ this guy is autist

Imagine Trump laughing about this and showing it to other people on Trump Force One in the middle of the night.

yeah I couldn't get into that shit either

He's incredibly easy to fuck with on twitter.

Can't stand Lena Dunham

You can tell that one stung him.

another hard pill to swallow. during the great meme war of '16 we lost a friend named tim heidecker, but instead we gained a brother.. named Sam Hyde.

>tfw I used to like his absurdist comedy
Though he fucking sucked in it himself, John C. Reilly, Zach Gliafafakauafuckhisname and Will Ferrell were miles better

youtube.com/watch?v=nCN-JE80f5Q
He is up to no good again, by the way, can anyone stop him?

POL slowly realized his cuck shtick was him mocking them for not understanding his depricating humor

>im surprised it took as long as it did

I have this theory that he's ironically blue-pilled. He would do that...

You can do better.

He got out of comedy. He's in the real estate biz now

He dressed as a woman constantly on his show. His antics are filthy frank tier and even then I would say Frank has more balls than Tim.

Watch any of his comedy.

>its that easy

Hear, hear.

>PEACEKEEPER

I'm not such a weak faggot that I need every comic I like to agree with me on everything. Decker is funny. On Cinema is funny.

>Decker is funny. On Cinema is funny

They've become less funny with all his trump references though
>ha I'm just pretending to be a retard who likes trump

He seems to drop a trump line in every episode now

I thought so for the longest time too, but I don't think so anymore. He's too unironic and unfunny about it.

Free real estate?

ya but he's not that funny anymore anyway so it's fun to expose his faux-celebrity attempts at mind control

He has a podcast and in a recent episode people were calling up to complain about Trump, and Tim was like "yeah, I'm working on mocking Trump more in On Cinema, it's going to be brutal".
He's also friends with and did the RNC/DNC videos with Vic Berger who is a total fag.

he made a cuck video
youtube.com/watch?v=FpsGcnLEZbk

I'm actually quite sad because he used to be one of my favorite comedians and I really enjoyed the on cinema/ decker combo

he went full retard

Tag

Who are you quoting

bump

look at eric warheim's instagram (all of it)

he had an old bit where he talked about wanting trump to run and win and I think that bothers him the most

either way I lost huge respect for him and his actions lately

remember when superdeluxe was not a cuck channel ?

Eric's Instagram is top to bottom cringey degeneracy. It's like the epitome of "blow all of my money on instant gratification."

That's fine. That's 90% of americans.

Meanwhile...

way way deeper than that, fahm.