Britbong "Professor"

What the fuck is wrong with Britbongs

Oi

the popularization of Tattoos, Piercings and Hipsters came from the USA.

You should be asking that question to yourself.

Thanks you American Media.

KYS limenigger

>art history dept
>Director of American Studies, Undergraduate Admissions Selector

If the aids doesnt get him the right wing death squads will

USA also glorified Profanity, Suicide, Homosexuality......i could go on.

Oi m8 you done well betta shut yur gob or me and me m8s gonna mash your bloody wanker cunt right in the fanny I swear on me mum's life I right well will

Tbh, there's nothing wrong with good tattoos.

The problem is, most of nu-males look like they were made on a fucking factory. All look the same.

Same edgy foxhawk haircut, same edgy sports glasses, same tattoo styles and positions. This is just super-repetitive, unoriginal and boring.

I've stopped getting this very haircut the moment I realized every fucking faggot has it and looks dumb as shit.

You should shape your own look yourself if you want to look legit edgy and memorable (if it really is your end goal), only then will you be noticeable and charismatic visually.

Trump, for example, has a very charismatic combover, which shaped his image. I doubt he gave a fuck about trends when getting it.

tattoos used to not be bad but when every faggot gets them for no reason other then to have one it kinda ruined the whole badass nature of them. I think it's more badass not to get a tattoo these days

I know this guys,his names Matt

Actually very clever and a tattoo historian. We get tattooed by the same person

He lives in London so probably a shit lib

>He lives in London so probably a shit lib

Check his Twitter feed his is fully cucked

Also note: Big glasses = hide big nose

Liberals tend to have large noses for some reason

>(((no reason)))

>some reason

>tattoo historian
what?

>letting someone like this teach kids
kek

literally cant tell the difference of his jaw, should have gotten some non-cuck glasses, non-cuck hair and cringy tats removed

>him
very obviously a lesbian

Haven't looked,is it that bad?

???

One of my professors was morbidly obese.

I didn't give a fuck, I'm more interested in how many papers they're had published.

this. I seriously struggle to find people who are not tatooed in young collectives, seems like in the future the "freaks" are gonna be the guys not tatooed at this point

It's the Jewnited States of america's fault we're like this, you brought degeneracy here

Would bang

>mfw i didnt go to university

He's one of those cool profs who speak the language of today's youth

What did he do? I don' t see any difference in the jaw.

>Jaw surgery before and after

I don't notice a difference.

Are those cheek piercings?

Gas chambers when?

This, even face tattoos can be badass and tasteful.

same with us, but not to such an extend. Everyone here know that america is the main source of degeneracy and in generally suffering in the world.

Looks like he could be implicated in a child trafficking sting desu familam.

>mfw I dropped out after seeing all the communists

Oi m8 u cheeky cunt

IF AIDS DON'T GETCHA THEN THE WARHEADS WILL

>face tattoo
At least he won't ever get a real job.

Dr. of Arts History is Dr of Nothing

Ebin my friend. He's right though. You fags didn't fight hard enough to maintain your traditions and virtue and now you've infected the rest of the world with AIDS. The United States is like a giant megaphone dictating current trends and when the shit you're spewing is vile the rest of the world follows suit. Even Russians are fucking twerking now, I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Hol up
They not only let him teach his faggotry but also let him choose who gets into university?

>I know this guys,his names Matt
No shit-says so on the tweet

>mfw was brainwashed into being a communist because I took a social science course

Wat did u study

How else will they maintain a demographic of open minded students with (((potential)))? Imagine of a lot of militant right wing Catholics started infesting our liberal institutions.

We're reaching the stage where authority figures and other late adopters are adapting to the trend.

This is why gen z doesn't like tattoos

How thick are hipsters going to make their glasses. Soon it'll take 10 pound of plastic to make the frames

pretty sure that would also mean that you didn't fight hard enough to keep your traditions either. just saying.

You wouldn't get a job here if you look like that.

>tfw this is happening again
Feels good mane

Mainly worried about the upcoming autist genocide when all the math and science seats go to blue - haired retards.