en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voisava
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teodora_of_Bulgaria,_Queen_of_Serbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

happy independence day friend, whatever you freed from

Skanderberg is pretty based

happy independence day bro

Happy Albanian independence bro

turkroaches

Happy independence day! How free are you today?

Happy independence day

happy independence day illyrian broder

Happy freed from some ramdom shit day!

Happy independence day, subhuman friend.

What is Albania?

>How free are you today?
as free as any other day, friend

Is it independence from the Ottomans or Communism?

Went to Albania this summer by the way, nearly passed out from the heat and almost broke my neck falling in a sewer hole without a lid, my girlfriend is Serbian and she kept complaining about wanting to move on to the next country.
Until she saw our hotel, best one we've ever been to and we barely paid 10 euros a night.

In all seriousness, Gary probably wouldn't know that either.

happy independence day OP

Happy happy independence albronian

Your gf sounds like she is not fun around..

You have nice whores and cucked alcoholic men. I'm planning to come for sex tourism next summer

The Ottoman

I understand your girlfriend's frustration but I assure you no one would have harassed her for being Serbian. I'm glad you two had a nice stay.

Serbs hate Albania and people weren't very happy to see her being Serbian and all.

She did love Albania eventually and I think it did change her opinion about it a bit, we spend days hanging out on the beach or going to museums.

We even went to one of those little bunker things and the places where they executed right-winged Albanians, very interesting.

People weren't mean to her but they didn't like the fact that she was Serbian either and some behaved differently after finding out my girlfriend is Serbian.

happy bday shqiptarland. ur welcome.

thread theme:youtube.com/watch?v=wbEsrKuTt8M

Its your day so make it a good one

Albania has a very cool flag, unlike all the 3 striped nerds

forgot my space: youtube.com/watch?v=wbEsrKuTt8M

>tfw mom's surname is the same of one of Skanderbeg's generals
>tfw her birthplace is where a huge arbereshe community settled in back in the middle ages
>tfw my ancestors were probably based slayers of Ottomans

I hope I can drink with y'all as an honorary Albanian

How'd you end up with a Serbian gf? And we hate Albania because they took Kosovo from us. We wouldn't give a shit about them otherwise.

Albanian Commie art

Yeah it can be a fun vacation place, beside the cheap hotels and food you can find weed anywhere, that is, if you're into that kind of stuff.

>Elvana Gjata
ayy you sure know your music

Happy independence day bro

That sounds awesome as fuck, you are welcomed bro

Why did so many people land on generic three stripe flags? Do they hate themselves?

filthy roach better you dont come in Albania

Urime 28 nentori!

t. Kosovo

No one cares about that muslim shithole

Rightful Serbian clay

I discovered that not so long ago and I was quite fucking amazed too. Always thought myself as fully Italian but that was a really cool twist in my family history.

Really need to look more into the story of Albanian people.

>ID:Jeb

Send me your best Jebs

If the Armenian genocide happened, then why are there still Armenians? Check mate.

Serbian diaspora, her family were Serbs living in Croatia and Bosnia but their homes got blown up in Croatia killing half her family and they didn't want to stay in Bosnia so they moved to the Netherlands.

Serbians intermix with Dutch people quite well, they generally move to our towns and adapt to us quite well.
Our nationalist movements are often filled with Serbian and Croatian men, atleast the ones I've been to.

More traditional Dutch men like to go for slavic women because our own women are almost exclusively Liberals that want children after their 30s.

drop it australia, you can't out-shitpost canada, that position isn't yours anymore

Well you're still a muslim. mostly.

At least you're not an arab and your flag is probably the most badass on the planet so there is that.

Happy independence day..............for now,boi.

Happy Birthday.

Funfact: they kicked us out of Kosovo

Australia has ALWAYS been the best shitposter and ALWAYS WILL. Canada is the best shit poster. There's a DIFFERENCE between shitposting and shit posting. We Aussies have shitposting down to a fine art.

10/10 flag

>turkroaches being freed from turkroaches
???????????????

Fuck off albascum
Kosovo is Serbian clay
Erect another statue for the Clintons , subhuman trash

Based Skanderbeg!

ayyy lmao keep dreaming

really?!? which part of Kosovo? can you tell the full story

albanians are trash-tier muzzies too.

Shhh let them have some kind of national pride, it's ok

The Serbian side, they didn't let us in and didn't want to specify why.

They made us stop our car, get out, they inspected the car and went back in to talk about something.

Offered them a few Dutch beers but they refused and told us to move around and drive back.

said the inbred nigger

>byzantine eagle represents the family of alexander macedonian which oppressed albanians

>red flag of ottoman empire which oppressed albanians over 600 years

>being ruled by nato and us now also mafia

Now claims to be free

happy independence day and gay

TF are you larping about. The politicans are cucked in Albania (just like ur own country, faggot). Albanians are aryans and fought against kebap.

fuck off roach

HELLO GREATEST ALLY.

top-tier flag btw

Albanians will never be Italian.

>t. albanian diaspora
comparing us to albanians is like comparing a human to a pile of shit

Gezuar dita e flamurit

why are you insulting a fellow muslim mohammed?

>greek ripped off flag you mean

>nigger
>internet connection
?

>Muh albanians are turks meme xD
kys

Albania is the shittiest country in europe

Does Albania have any friends?

You're the ones who decided you wanted to be Hellenes and not Romans.

Skanderbeg was Serbian.
Also, how's asslicking to Trump going? I heard you are naming street "Donald Trump"
How sad are you, shqips? You live out of America's help and what are you gonna do now? Trump doesn't care about your shithole as much he doesn't care about mine.

I'm assuming you're talking about the northern border, it's always been a conflictual territory because of Kosovo-Serbian politics and it's always been a pain in the ass to cross. If y'all had taken another route you definitely could've entered Kosovo though.

Kosovo, Turkey, USA

Not for nothing but all Albanian posters here seem to be some of the coolest and wittiest posters but in real life here in nyc there are awful gypsies flashing cash and just being crazy creatures.. why?

>tfw communism under Hoxha did far more damage to Albania than the Ottoman Empire ever did

USA

Happy independence day.

Went to Kosovo this summer. Pristina is horrible. Why do Serbs care so much about Kosovo?

>Skanderbeg was Serbian.
proofs

His mother was Serbian, checc it.

Only his mother was Serbian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voisava

Gezur vëlla, shum' dashni

first im Christian
second, the turkroaches got btfo in Albania

Even if two people are muslims doesent mean they are brother love each other.

His father was not tho, and that is what mattered back then. Hence, he was not Serbian.
Unless Serbs are like Jews and it goes down maternal lines. ::DDDD

ahahahahaHAHAHQHAahaha fuxkintb sbqiptare albanian fukCC kosovo je srgija fly triprsta i spit on flag od fake msilms vodnia + serb + rudsia + usa = fuck albania jajajaaj fag fake muslims allahu akbar not ekbar kus emak destroy albania metohija we WILL GET YOU even bosnian no give recognition fake counbry go suckthe iraniAn dick allah or birgij mary no save deathbto albanian worst shqipate kebab smell

>And we hate Albania because they took Kosovo from us.
More delusional bullshit at 11 folks
If anything you took Kosovo from Albania hundreds of years ago and the region has been under many different rulers throughout history

Even fucking Turkey has a better claim to Kosovo considering they ruled us for some 500 years

>He wanted to enter the north of Kosovo
You're lucky to be alive user. It's a lawless hellhole ruled by the serbian mafia and sponsored by the serbian state.

You are muslim, a slave to the ideology of Arabian Mecca.

You are never truly independant.

>Albo
>Aryan
T. Albo kanacke

i believe the majority of humanity is stupid, so...

>French
>Christian
From which timeline are you?

in that case tsar dushan was bulgarian ;^)

This is intellectually dishonest. Only Kosovo is majortiy Muslim. Albania has only 54% Muslims afaik.

Again, if we were like Jews, that would be true. :D

Prove it

Happy Independance friends.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teodora_of_Bulgaria,_Queen_of_Serbia

here ya go :)

RROFTË SHQIPNIA!

Kuq e zi