Is anyone on Sup Forums genuinely a polack anymore?

Is anyone on Sup Forums genuinely a polack anymore?

Just seems that we've been invaded by leddit try-hards and the alt-lite who just come here to meme about jews and communism, but as soon as you start mentioning and bringing up evidence that Jews are shit and communism is just a bolshevik-jew scam it's all
>woah dude, what are you like a NAZI or something? Just chill auslad, we're here for the bantz

The fuck has happened to Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8KAKfqL3M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kristol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

woah dude, what are you like a NAZI or something? Just chill auslad, we're here for the bantz

The election brought in a ton of bluepilled normie faggots from reddit. Apparently some shitlib commie scum think they can make themselves a home here since they're terrified of Trump, and they think that having a foot in here will help them win future elections for the Dems.

Sup Forums is a The_Donald colony now.

Everything will go back to 'normal' (Not 100% but closer to normal) once the whole election shit is over, then Sup Forums will go back to it's former glory.

so "polacks" are just autistic millennial pussies who need a safe space hug box

More people to redpill

Sup Forums always goes back to normal though, don't worry

everbody moved to fullchins

>projecting this hard

No but i was a Sup Forumstard in 2006-2010 and then i stopped coming here does that still count?

The raids have intensified, we are under attack.

>Battlestations

Just literal shills.

They don't matter.

woah dude, what are you like a NAZI or something? Just chill auslad, we're here for the bantz

>shills
said the literal commie.

You cheeky cuntz

Do you really believe that all 14 million jews are in on a conspiracy to control the world?

See kids, that's why mass immigration is bad. Sup Forums got consumed by it's worst enemy. Fucking sad

Yes.

It does not need to be an active conspiracy.

It is just how their toxic tribe is

Sup Forums is now
>r/the_donald
>faggot larpers
>unironic kekposters
>miscellaneous leddit
>edgy alt-right faggots who are going to accuse me of wanting a hugbox while trying to create a hugbox

All theold Sup Forums users grew up or went to the other chan.

The Sup Forums

Yes. Read the Talmud you faggot.

/lit/ here we are being raided.

Hostile meme death squads try to destroy the redpill on every front!

Please send reinforcements!

No. But there is a portion of Jews who operate under the interest of making sure Jews procure more and more power and consolidating this power for Zionist interest.

do you really want to go back to the JIDF era

where you try to having meaningful discussions about satanic jews destroying the world, and hopefully introducing people to the idea that Satan is real, and is the enemy of white people

and get constantly drowned out and slid by niggerniggernigger muslimmuslimmuslim from the JIDF shills? this is marginally better

>not believing in kek

I'm not a commie actually.

Nazi versus commie polarizing narratives are how kikes keep people divided and buying more kike products.

Each position taken is meant to inspire a reaction... it could be the work of an agent provocateur or legitimate hate but the goal of the readers should be to recognize their own reactionary responses and consider the goals of those who inspire such reactionaryism.

How real was the response you had? How considerate of the source will the average reader be?

I despise censorship, but how much do readers consider the goals of the writer versus how much do readers follow their initial prideful emotional reactions?

I still hate jews ausbro, don't worry

>literally
>shills

>People from Plebbit are being paid money to scream slightly watered-down edge into what is essentially an ideological hugbox

I think they're just faggots dude

>Jews are shit
Dude. You know basic set theory and how to use quantifiers, right?
You say that Jews are shit. That means, every single Jew is full of the brown substance, which is equivalent to the statement that there was no single Jew in the world that was a good person. Or not necessarily "good", just not a complete backstabbing asshole. And the problem of this statement is, I know such a Jew. More specifically, it's me.
So, how about you go fuck yourself? Stormfags like you is what makes this website shitty, together with pretend Shillary supporters.

Yeah, sounds like a copypasta, I know

do you really think every soldier in the armed forces knows that the real strategic objectives are?

furthermore its very well established that satanic rabbis use secular violence and threats to ensure that ambivalent jews remain within the community and contribute to it

nope. you are a JIDF shill. JIDF shill era was a good era that was actually full of good red-pills and not alt-lite cancer.

Your pretty star says otherwise.

It's just TRS shills mate you can Identify them by the usage of the phrase 'alt-lite'

There are some who paid, but some who are genuine leftists who try to subvert Sup Forums.

I'll be pretty quiet til it cools off after Trump win. They don't even have decent arguments to engage conversation. It's 100% trolling.

They'll get bored and go back to tumblr, reddit, youtube, twitter and facebook.

wasnt lit a leftist shit board anyways?

The only guys who moved to aspbergers chan are the ones who offered nothing but spamming the mantra and posting outdated merchants and people who voiced different opinions.

Go check it out sometime, it's pure fucking insanity there.

>Being this much of a faggot

I'm 6% jew. So stop being a JIDF fucking nigger.

One can be in Vietnam and not be a communist.

*at people who

fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

we know who you are

and this remains Sup Forums, a place where many different people have many different opinions

if you want to join that community, you'd better make yourself a little less conspicuously hostile to our board culture

Hahaha hpw fucking retarded are they we will never be a safe space for them or their ilk

I think a lot of Sup Forums has been compromised by r/thedonald and twitter/youtube contrarians like cernovich/watson and mistake them for being one of us

Sup Forums will always be a nationalistic/traditional board

That's...difficult for me to grasp. I mean, a small, exclusive cabal of super-wealthy bankers pulling strings, I totally get. But all of them? 14 million isn't even a half of 1% of the world's population, but it's still a fairly large number of people for them to all be in on it, even indirectly. That takes serious, systemic, and truly insidious social programming.

Hey, no need to be rude. I'm being civil and keeping an open mind here.

When I came here about a year ago I considered myself a communist, then I went to a rollercoaster of Nazism and hard right. But now I am settled as an anarchist. Fuck the State (unless its voluntary I guess)

Then we get into the rabbithole of semite judeans (like jesus) versus khazar AshkeNazis (like the ruling class of rich bignoses in Russia, Italy, France, USA, SaudIsisRaEl) who invented the ethnocratically inbred supremacist talmud documents and where known as the "pharisees" in ancient times and known to run the synaGOG of satan.

I already explained your confusion here

they worship satan, he's the source of their consistent strategy and solidarity

they destroy anyone who threatens satan's strategy, either socially or literally

Provide a single fucking proof of all this, not using tinfoil-hat sources.

I guess the napalm actually did something

The ideal would be living off grid with a small self sustainable farm for vegetables and just buy meats and other essentials on a town trip.

Solar and wind power and a dam plus water tanks for water.

Halfway there at the moment except for growing food since it's so much cheaper to just buy it.

the election happened. and brought in cancer. remember all those shill posts the days before the election? they werent going to magically disappear after trump won. they're still so butthurt they keep coming back and shitting up the board even more.

>tfw you will never experience the glory of the 19th century but live in a multicutlrual materialist tranny shit world lead by jews

>no need to be rude
welcome to Sup Forums buddy

No it wasn't.

Think of it like this:

All the jews are the tunnel system in which the fat rats can move.

Yes not all jews are bad. There are exceptions. Half jews and quarter jews especially. But exceptions confirm the rule.

Read the Talmud, look who is behind cultural marxism and communism, read liberal magazines and research the authors names and history. You will be surprised.

I truly believe the jews are a parasitic scourge upon every civilization they have come in contact with and communism is nothing more than a dirty jewish trick.

Just wait til trannism happens and private companies feel the need to hire them over women and men to be diversified.

I can tell you one thing that when it comes to gays they will hire other gays, women other women, trannies other trannies meanwhile men won't be allowed a say because it's too sexist.

>tfw you will be responsibly for the new Golden Era of Man when the leftist-jewish dogma is crushed underfoot

Which kike source would be official enough? Which part do you dispute... I know your taglit handlers trained you to shout "sources! sources!" but what part of the ideas I put forth are you disputing?

Obviously no kike ever put the ideas together the way I have, but plenty of kikes have confirmed each point. Please define the specific points you dispute kike supremacism denier.

Stop playing hasbara games.

The front page of The_Donald the other day was interesting. Half of it was stuff I saw on Sup Forums earlier that day.

I love how powerful Sup Forums memes are though. Even on the normie/cucked subreddits people are using them now.

Sup Forums doesn't really discuss anything too in depth anymore. Kinda the price you pay for going mainstream, the message gets diluted to appeal to more people. A lot of the newfags are probably still overwhelmed by the fact that you can say NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER on here without getting banned.

>hating kekposting
Even if it's just the evolution of doubles plus confirmation bias, it's still fun

Here in Germany they are trying to push the police to be 50% female quota, police unions resist and say that this would basically make the police incapable because female officers often times cant withstand the rough police work for example at demonstrations and are not respected my male migrants, but politicians push for it anyways while they are currently trying to get our semi autos.

Gonna be fun times.

I want to believe

I get where you're coming from. And I've certainly seen some of the connections between Judaism and Marxism.

I'm just slow to condemn a whole people because of the actions of some. Call it a flaw in my good nature, but I don't want to think ill of or cause harm to someone who doesn't deserve it. I'm cautious about resorting to mass generalizations.

Believe harder Häns, do not be afraid to dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Our time will come, we have to be the best generation of European to have existed or we will be the last generation to have existed.

Is there truth to the claim a bunch of right wingers came here one day, like they are trying now?
Is this an ongoing cycle?

It's just the Jews trying to co-opt Sup Forums. They realize the power that Sup Forums wields, and they covet it.

If they can't build it, they steal it.

And if they fail, like they are in those kind of threads, they'd settle for keeping the Jew out of Sup Forums's crosshairs. Of course, Sup Forums exists to target Jews and other 'undesirables'.

So really, it's an exercise in futility. A last ditch effort to slow down the inevitable.

>I'm just slow to condemn a whole people because of the actions of some
>I'm cautious about resorting to mass generalisations.

You make mass generalisations all the time whether you like it or not. You make the mass generalisation that when you drive, nobody is going to attempt to run you off the road. You go to bed at night with the mass generalisation nobody is going to break into your house and kill you. You make the mass generalisation the your parents are fine today, despite not calling them.

There is nothing wrong with mass generalisation, the benefits of mass generalising Jews as parasitic far outweighs the costs of keeping Jews.

I think you underestimate the seriousness of this Weltkampf.

This struggle is for the very existence, the physical existence, of our kind.

Once whites are gone they wont come back, then we are gone, and everything we did will be forgotten. And our era ends.

And you care about condemning the perpetrators because its not "fair" in your eyes?

White countries are being taken over each day. Every day thousands of shitskins flow into our lands.

This is a race war.

The jews are the ones that open the gates form inside, I am the watchful person sees them doing it and tries to stop them, you are the police officer who charges me for assault of the innocent jew.

Relax, m8. We are here, ready to violently cleanse the left, globalist and mudslimes. Even our most vocal newfriends will see the light of truth eventually, as they are here forever.

Nice,thanks.

I believe because I must.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8KAKfqL3M

If you want a redpill, look up all the Iraq war instigators. Look up the history of neoconservatism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

>The movement had its intellectual roots in the Jewish monthly review magazine Commentary, published by the American Jewish Committee.

The question is not are us armchair philosophers too harshly judging a whole people based on a few bad eggs. The question is did homocidal ethnocratic ratfaces just use our tax dollars to rape all the muzzies using their Saudi bignosed cousins as frontline fighters? What will they do here in America with these skills? Who was genocided in Europe in WW2? Why is Europe full of ratfaces with very few gentile looking ethnicities still existing?

the real Sup Forums is on infinity chan now

Sup Forums used to be /news/ and /news/ was always right wing and only got more progressively right and traditional because just like Sup Forums the same idea of truthful anonymity occurs.

>"Give a man a mask if you want to see his true face."

Agree with your post OP. Posts reek of leddit niggering and other try hard fags.

Pol is always under subversion. Honestly, the fact anyone tries subversive shit on this board just shows how fucking gay these fags are in real life. No one cares about pol, people just act like it's the equivalent of Jerusalem and that having it means anything.

Besides, subversion is easily avoided if you're a true polack, only blue pilled leddit niggers are affected because they're stupid and easily manipulated.

The only reason the_donald and other leddit users are here, is because they're stupid and were manipulated by pol. They honestly think they're here because of their free will, but they're not. They're just Sup Forums tier tards we use as a pawn in our games.

It's painfully obvious that most of the globalist scum are either white or Jewish, but denizens of Israel or average kike in western countries are nothing but their pawns as well. Corrupt leftist globalist elites are the problem.

In America there's a lot of typical Jews, don't worry too much about them. They arn't inherently bad, the real Jews you need to watch out for all globalist ones such as Soros or neoconservatives such as Bill Kristol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Kristol

Difference between Jews and ((((Jews)))) if you will

been on Sup Forums since Michael Brown. definitely not an oldfag but I remember choosing your own flag, the cuckening, and doom paul, and JIDF memes well.
no one even says basketball americans anymore.

anyway, although I never considered myself natsoc or fascist, they will always be welcome here to discuss and share their views and make jokes and memes and even plain shit posting. the leftys here now trying to raise c l a s s c o n s c i o u s n e s s, while also welcome to post their views, will eventually either leave or change their views in the face of superior reasoning, as is what always happens whenever a little merry band of communists think they get a foothold here.

tl;dr: the memes may change but Sup Forums won't .

Woah. Such a based Kraut. Brings a tear to my eye. Fight the good fight.

If CTR gave up and abandoned pol as a lost cause, what makes you think a bunch of plebbit normies will stick around?

All Zionists are Jews, but not all jews are zionists.

But it's just the skittles poison problem all over again.

divide and conquer thread

Doom paul was a good time.

I really became active here during the Flim Flam Zim Zam period.

This place is dead now, we've been demographically replaced by redditors and kiddy newfags. It's too late.

I'm a libertarian.

We're all ancap here

Granted. It's an essential mechanism for survival.

But it's easy for me to imagine being on the receiving end of unjust accusations and punishment. I mean, hell, I'm a straight white guy; it's kinda popular to hate on me right now.

Maybe. Maybe I am being overly cautious. Maybe I am inadvertently causing a greater harm even by questioning all this. But I like to think that my care is what separates me from those I oppose.

Well, can't argue with that.
When you're right, you're right.

too bad for me I didnt know about this place during Trayvonne. but i always heard anons talking about that glorious trial

Sup Forums = Sup Forums2.0

Sup Forums= invaded by cultural marxists pushing traps and faggotry

Sup Forums = invased by cultural marxists pushing white guilt, negro culture and communism

Same nut, different shell.

We strike back, this election shows that Sup Forums can strike back with terrible force. Leftist counter attack and media backlash merely shows we are a force to be reckoned with and attracts attention.

Don't give up.

>it's kinda popular to hate on me right now.
And why should you be under the obligation to treat these people with any sort of semblance of respect?

You're a cuck. You blatantly disadvantage yourself out of principles which have been forced upon you by the jewish media.
>I just imagine being on the receiving end of unjust accusations and punishment
>So therefore I shouldn't ever fight back

Stop being such an egalitarian fuck wit. We are not equal. Whites built America and now you are sitting there on your couch as the entire country burns because of your "principles".

Fucking SKITTLES man.

>If I have a bowl full of skittles and 5% of them are poisonous, how many handfuls do you want?
Are you going to say "Well, I can't assume all the skittles in the bowl are bad, so load me up."?
No you're going to say "get that fucking bowl away from me."

don't worry i got too much shit saved on my computer to let it go to waste. i'll be here for a while. fuck the jews fuck niggers

brb gotta go listen to tommy sotomayor and ben shapiro

dude what was with that, i swear 5/10 thread on Sup Forums were just straight up gay. So many fucking gay posts constantly was it a spambot or something?? I had to stop going there, the trap thing is clear brainwashing.

I firmly believe in what I said and its actually heartbreaking because we are slowly eradicated while the most plebs are distracted with media and chasing money.

Hard pill to swallow..

Just as a hint:

Liberals values, and "the West" is a jewish idea.

There is no mercy in this fight.

Its not a fight after when its done you shake hands with your opponet and go back to your family and home.

You wont have a family and home after the fight, and I mean this quite literally.

You have to really believe this, and not just follow our propaganda. I am not trying to lie to you, just read a lot, and you will come to your own conclusions like me.

Just be prepared to be disgusted by this world

kek confirms!

the newfag lefties of today are future soldiers for right wing death squads all over the world. Rejoice!