What is causing the feminization of little boys?

What is causing the feminization of little boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
pinknews.co.uk/2015/06/15/watch-little-boy-twerks-at-pride-parade-and-upsets-homophobes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Milk_High_School
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk but it sure does turn me on

Their parents.

Faggots like you funposting on the internet

abundance and comfort
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.
>The conclusions drawn from this experiment were that when all available space is taken and all social roles filled, competition and the stresses experienced by the individuals will result in a total breakdown in complex social behaviors, ultimately resulting in the demise of the population.

Not enough water filters

Commie parents

shitty male role models making the fast lane of bitching your way to the greener side of the fence look worth the effort

Estrogen in the water, we've had this conversation a million times. Buy water filters

Look into xenoestrogens

probably one of the most terrifying red pills

men have almost half the testosterone of men 50 years ago and girls are having puberty 2-3 years earlier. it's fucked

Mothers

jews

Jewish Mothers

American Culture

Pesticides were a mistake.

For one they also enabled the 3rd world to have a much larger population than it should.

idk about test
but the lower sperm counts are directly related to carrying cell phones in your leg pockets almost 24/7. something to do with the electronic waves. much better putting it in a jacket or suit pocket. i need to find the article where some guy dramatically increased his sperm count and motality by doing only this for a few weeks

>THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST
THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST
>THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST

It's partly of the estrogen in foods, look it up, foodmakers usually use ingredients that contain estrogen and its side effect is making men more effeminate

Also, because of this cultural marxist culture, the free market has needed to make a profit off of liberal stupidity, thus keeping the feminization of men profitable

>THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST
THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST
>THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST

pic unrelated

>Fierce pixie
>Fierce

Why do faggots love this word so much? Same with "butch"

Atheism.

We really need a good old fashioned World War to uncuck this country.

That reminds me, I haven't ejaculated in months.

Their mothers

Single mothers.

I love this study, forms the backbone of most of my views of society

jews

Isn't this considered sexual exploitation of children?

Lack of a father figure. Single mothers, etc.

Virtue signaling is like a drug. The attention the parents get from it is all that matters and they don't give a fuck about their kids. I don't even know whats worse anymore, pedophiles or people pushing this. Its fucking obvious child abuse and the kid don't look happy at all.

Parents
Fag Culture going Mainstream / Jews
Fluoride and Estrogen in the water

Single mothers.

Can someone explain the "estrogen in water" meme to me?

Muh strong independent single mother fantasy.

You're more exposed and aware of shit like this because of the internet.

Previously it would be kept behind closed doors or isolated within circles involved.

yeah this, it's fascinating and scary at the same time

Females are the sex selectors.

it's mostly actually plastics and other chemicals found in everyday products

Paranoid conspiracy theorists

Oh yeah cause that worked out great for Germany

>We need a war to kill more white people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

You mean (((American))) culture

20th Century man is dead

STOP PUTTING CHEMICALS IN MY WATER THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAYYY !!!

But we will bring him back stronger and better than ever before.

>These mice, however, could not cope with unusual stimuli. Though they looked inquisitive, they were in fact, very stupid.

jews

The Internet.

>yfw Alex Jones was right after all

Poor kid.

Buy my water filter man

chemicals in the water. They are turning the frogs gays too

jews and parents, obviously

Single moms

You can safely discard this image in the US because any water which crosses state lines needs to meet federal regulations.

Having a cellphone near any organ = mistake.

YAAAASSS as well

What are you, homophobic ?

pinknews.co.uk/2015/06/15/watch-little-boy-twerks-at-pride-parade-and-upsets-homophobes/

Don't get me started on that, but I've noticed it's usually glammy bimbos who take thousands of Instagram selfies.

You bigot.

>Having an issue with there being more QT traps to fuck

What are you, gay?

Probably his two fathers.

Xenoestrogen

The problem is the plastic bottles contaminating the water.

Is Chile a comfy country? I want to visit it.

wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums

poor kid :(

authoritarian liberal homosexual parents.

they would never do that of their own volition. children are goaded into their social roles by a combination of society at large and their parents.

brainwashed parents+brainwashed society=fucked up children.

that's how marxism works.

You know the answer to that
>(((Leftism))) and (((those))) behind it

fucking this
I was raised by a mommy
and look at me now
a wagecuck with no goals in life, spending my free time on Tuvan yurt painting board

USA has tranny camps. Thats right, tranny camps for kids, were kids can be "themselves" and parents can be proud over their faggot kids.

melting of gender roles

It doesn't get brought up enough, it explains so much.

It's not just hit and run propaganda posts, those threads always have one or two people who stick around in the beginning to drop one or two additionally inflammatory comments to create the illusion of a consensus and then of course never respond again.

dunno, but my gf doesn't allow me to wear men's underwear anymore

she only lets me wear panties so I behave myself

#NotAll, obviously, but you can bet the majority of these kids are raised by fag hags.

There have been similar instances of this Malthusian crash observed in nature as well, specifically with deer and lack of predators.

This is why the collapse of society is inevitable and the sooner the better so we may have a better chance of recovery.

With current trends being what they are, I think I'd much rather struggle in a new dark age of primitive tribalism then this deal with this fucking horseshit...

They have LGBT High Schools too now. So progressive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Milk_High_School

>With current trends being what they are, I think I'd much rather struggle in a new dark age of primitive tribalism
Which is inevitable when the white race dies out and the negroid race inherits our world.

Kids have always been weird and now we're telling them that it means they're gay

>Milk high school

How can we even compete europe?

you still have a chance to turn into a shizo tranny though, cheer up

WHY IS BOY ALLOWED TO OWN MAKEUP?? SINGLE MOTHERS MUST HANG
REEEEEEEEEEE

Underrated

Could we please just Nuke the entire west.

White people clearly don't deserve to be alive by the way the worship homos and trannies.

t. Homosexuality is the last implicit stand of whtie identity

>confirmation bias

>no relation to reality

>MUH FEELZ

>being this retarded

>tfw used to think i was a tranny and researched xenoestrogens, soy, etc.
>tried to increase my e count
>self med hormones for ~3 months
>depressive episode

>off hormones now
>not depressed
>happy being male

Thank fucking god.

Honestly, women who have been taught men shouldn't have rough rough, callous hands.
So by proxy the youth dont learn how to be a man but on a daily basis women are instructed how to be a (I use this loosely) better woman.
Young males don't know what to do, the human mind is a fickle thing. Young minds are easily impressionable so they can only do what theyve been taught, be a better woman.
Then, society encourages it. Cementing the ideals that what the young male is doing is 'good and right'

simple

the rise of single mothers. who wanted daughters but instead got boys.

No real man would ever let their son do this. Without a fucking ass beating. End of story.

If it was my son. "not in my house you don't, change or get ready for some 5 across the eyes and dragon punches".

>No real man would ever let their son do this. Without a fucking ass beating. End of story.

I used to think I was a trans MtF a few years ago, and that is exactly what happened. My dad is very masculine and beat me up. At first I hated him for it, but I'm starting to realize what a gift it is to be a male and how based and redpilled he is.

Nice list of buzzwords. Try an argument instead.

every kind of conditioning. Chemicals on our food and water filled with female hormones, you notice how girls who just started school have big boobs and asses? Notice how feminine men look? Social conditioning as well, I wonder who's behind this

some people r gay :^)

deal wiv it

Muh dick

some people kill gays

no need to deal with it

:^(