Is there any other comic strips which are even 10% as good as Calvin & Hobbes?

Is there any other comic strips which are even 10% as good as Calvin & Hobbes?

Assigned male.

No.

Oh, I'm on Sup Forums, this was supposed to be on /r9k/

>A

Far Side Gallery.

It's done by another intelligent and funny artist. A lot of comic artists have copied his formula and art style. Far Side was newspaper comic so there is no plot. I used to sit and read a book of colected comics for hours.

Bones is a huge comic series that in my opinion is very funny and very well writen. It is has a large plot with small stories that lead to a fantastic finale. Great characters, great humor, amazing story that always sucks yu in. Also made me laugh out loud which is pretty rare.

Space moose

Far side is amazing man.

Calvin and Hobbes is the GOAT

First politically minded comic I read was Outland/Bloom County. Overall its a bit leftist, but there's some funny stuff in the older collections, like 80's era. Requires knowledge of that era's politics tho

Far Side is good stuff

FUCKING BURGER
U
C
K
I
N
G

B
U
R
G
E
R

>setting the bar this low

Something about seeing happy fat girls just makes me feel irrationally angry (is it really irrational though?).

Don't be angry. They're going to die much sooner than you.

probably cognitive dissonance from your perception that fat = less value/unattractive, so your expectation that they should be unhappy is subverted.

I get it, I feel the same way sometimes, but I've met some fat people that were successful in business and contributed to society. They couldn't last 15 minutes in the gym with me, but that's not a great way to establish personal value.

Just focus on yourself and your own happiness. If you don't like obesity, stay /fit/ and be a positive example. No need to tear them down. You never know what they feel late at night in bed all alone, but it probably isn't good.

Achewood, Far Side, Get Your War On.

No I get it man. I don't feel the same way for fat people who are self aware and understand that they have problems that could otherwise be avoided (surprise surprise that it's only mostly men who think that way).

It's the smug fat fucks who demand we think they're beautiful (something they're not) and are just overall obnoxious. It's that smug aspect that pisses me off. I guess that's how a lot of normies and cucks feel looking at smug pepe's, kek

>that smug
I'm with you 100%. Their delusion can be annoying as fuck. I just laugh and post something like pic related and get back to planning my workout.

>tfw you just want to go back to being a kid again in the early nineties.
>John Candy still alive
>Calvin and Hobbes in paper daily black and white and sunday big full color.

Sounds like lolrandom xd

HA! FAGGOTS GATHERING FAGGOTS

Never thought I would see a faggot drawing faggots holding faggots.

Dilbert

are they implying these ten year old boys were gettin' physical?
thats fucking messed up

>Watterson knew

How do I build character /pol?

Constantly improve yourself

Dunno about that. It's where pic related came from, so it's based in my mind.

Milo n Opus n the old guy in the wheelchair with the critters who played Star Trek - Bloom County! I liked that one. Probably about 10% as good as Calvin n Hobbes.

noice

Hey look, a couple of scrawny faggots

All it needs is rope

The man was a fucking prophet.

>tfw you made this and see it every day

I unironically like Garfield.

Peanuts, foxtrot.

HEY OGG, PS3 GAME