Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

They disliked Oba because subconsciously they could tell he was a wolf in sheeps clothing, which he has been proven to have been the truth.

They like Trump because he is a lion.

really makes you think

>Anything I don't like is Hitler

Well don't that beat all?

We should nuke you

Weird Dave bringing the bantz!

please do

(((David)))

I never hated Obama. Seemed like a center-right centrist milquetoast. His problem was his bad choices for cabinet, especially Eric Holder. Eric Holder will burn in hell, fucked in the ass for eternity by Jew demons.

muh reysist

you retarded leftists are incapable of comprehemnding a viewpoint that doesn't involve identity politics, it's hilarious
It's like Reality keeps overtaking you all the time and you just don't get it.
Embrace your new right-wing future that YOU crafted.

Even POOS IN THE LOOS didnt want your kind, fuck off stupid paki scum. I hope you get raped in the ass by a pig, while your false prophet furiously masturbates onto your face.

>(((yankovich)))

>Hating on a black politician for his policies is racist

To be fair I hate Trudeau more for that reason. Is it still racist now, retard?

> ID reads 4 IS
checks out

I must have turned racist after I voted for him then.

And by this logic, why should I even care if I'm a racist anymore if being a non-racist means I can't objectively disagree with trying to destabilize the middle east or if I think that the fiat currency fun camp is coming to an end?

I'm a racist, I hate niggers and want to gas the Jews and faggots. Ok, that's established.

Where is our course for dialogue now? Either one of us must step down or we will have to kill one another won't we?

And there is were we will be soon.

>ITT reasons why Trump won

Is a Jewish name?