Prince hary is a coal Burner

I thought Prince Hay was a racist, but I guess the anti Paki thing was banter? Anyways, he is telling racist online trolls to stop taunting him and his gf.

archive.is/XyNHk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lupton_family
youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because nobody likes male niggers.

Jesus christ i really hope some kinda car accidents happen to stop this bullshit before conception of a child happens

not a coal burner if its the other way round

UK is finished.

Pakis and shitskins in the UK will never let the Brits live this down. A shitskin in the royal bloodline, it will forever be used as basis for "equality", "acceptance", and immigration.

This

>A shitskin in the royal bloodline
he will never inherit the throne. its not like Diana where they had to kill her to remove the muslim link

I'd rape her so hard

i bet in the end he'll still marry a white woman because mommy won't allow anything else.

He is an idiot following his dick.
Oh and he is not a prince, he is a bastard that Diana had with her teacher, he is as royal as me.

>because mommy won't allow anything else.
his mother is dead

i meant the queen, i did't explain it well. royals are obessesd with being of pure blood more than Sup Forumsacks.

Except she is a rich private school girl from California, the SJWs will be going on too much about her privilege to even consider championing her

Aren't there already a couple of niggers in European royal families? Isn't the next prince of Denmark a half chink? Didn't some royal bitch married a Morrocan Jew?

>royals are obessesd with being of pure blood
not really they let william marry a commoner

At least it will shut up those fucking retards that bitch about the Royal Family being too white. Besides, Harry is about as relevant now as Prince Edward, so he can do whatever the fuck he wants, he is never going to see the throne.

...Guess they could cosplay as Ron and pc Hermione

Yea, King of (((Luxenbourg))) married a full on nigger.

Why is it even an independent country?

>Reptillians
>White

When Charles takes over, will he hang Harry?

>2 years ago
Making fun of his brother for going bald
>Now
Balding

Can't be a coincidence

He's the bastard son, they don't care who he marries.

Yeah, and I don't know about the Denmark half chinks but they are probably close to being kings.

Race traitor

yes

Dude had a vasectomy so he can't produce niglets at least.

Daily reminder he is a bastard

At least William is pumping out enough pure babies that are ahead of Harry in the line of succession.

Why can't that old hag Elizabeth die or give up the crown? She doesn't do anything anyways. I've been looking forward to the bants of King Charles for years now. Imagine King Charles and President Trump in a room together.

>coal burner

she is not a pleb, mate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lupton_family

That's not how it works. If you're a non-white it doesn't matter how much money or other shit you have, you're a poor oppressed minority put down by the evil white man

That old boring bitch won't even leave britain these days. It would be fun to have a monarch who actually goes on state visits.

Honestly, what does she do? She's not even acting as a check on the UK government. She's watching as the government is committing ethnic genocide against their people.

Remember what happened the last time a "royal" tried to marry a nonwhite subhuman?

diana was a whore

I wonder what their goods would look like

>nigger gingers

>ITT people who don't understand what a pump and dump is

>this grill
>a nigger
pick one. she's just a little darker, which is good so he doesn't pass on the ginger genes. my sister is a ginger and she have always said that she will marry a dark guy when she's finished partying so she doesn't get a ginger son

She is using skin whitening products like most niggers.

>this whole post

He's not a king, he is a duke.
And yeah pretty much everyone hate him for racemixing with a cuban for money, especially since he cheats her all the time.

>the royal bloodline

The burgers do know about James "The Royal Bull" Hewitt, don't they?

Lol, good way to ensure that the monarchy won't last another generation.

Doesn't matter, she would still be royalty as would their mulatto child.

Easy to do when you're crushing 10/10 model puss

no European royal family is "pure" they all have been blacked

Ginger men are ugly, only the girls are cute.

WE

Why are american niggers so obsessed with interracial cucking?

probably because it's all over our fucking media and more than half the young white women are race mixing

*oil driller

This. She's hardly black, and it's easy for Harry to say this about black-white couples when his girlfriend is one of the least black "black" people ever.

Can't wait till his mixed race son takes the throne and Worldstar users go crazy with KANGZ postings and how they European and shit now...

>I've been looking forward to the bants of King Charles for years now
You do realise that until the queen put him back into line Charlie was on the path to full blown cuckdom, right?

look at any relevant European country and you will find some nigga that made his way into the royal court or became a noble

The term for men is oil driller.

Coalburner refers to white women with black men.

Oildiver is for white men with black women.

She's just a beard, dude is obviously gay. I'm not the only one who thinks it, right?

Sure thing,Tryone. You can pretend you WUZ KANGZ too.

He could do a lot better. I have zero attraction to this girl.

Oi eetz ah Muhdd Suhfer m8!
Ah dingolingo oi!
Ah sneakboite gon bad gabba!

Poor white girls just can't compete anymore

Exotic brown beauties are in, white girls are out

God damn all the most handsome and successful dudes want to have all the chocolate

Damn! Even Michael Caine!

He's the spare. He can do what he wants. William, the actual heir, has 2 kids. Harry will never be on the throne. At least his girl's hot and its not a fucking arab Muslim.

Nig nog pls go. You will not fight "racism" on Sup Forums by spamming sheboons

>t. Prabjot

Da joos tuned white women into womyn.

I don't blame him white women are so shit these days.

But sheboons have double the divorce rate

all right let me give a few blacks who marred into European royal familys in recent years

Princess Angela of Liechtenstein

Countess Mary Von Habsburg of Austria

Baroness Cécile de Massy

Anyone in the UK sick of seeing this in the papers?

I would have just assumed she was Spanish if the journalists in The Metro didn't have to reiterate she is (no more than 1/4, tops) black.

History has a way or repeating itself.
Someone tell Harry to take trains instead. (((They))) won't like this.

This. The spare is a useless faggot.

None of which actually made it to be KANGZ or QUEENZ. Try harder, Jamal.

Who cares, he's not even Charles's biological son

>t. pic related

>he is white
>girlfriend is biracial
he is a ginger and she is a little tan
why monarchy is still a thing

I mean, you're definitely racist.
But I think you might be gay as well?

Indians are our property so it's okay

wait homies. Is this what black people look like?
sheeeit we were a black country after all.

fuck the royal family and what they think

Its ok to Marry the race you hate if that particular person hates their race as well.

I still can't believe it every time I see this picture.

I'de rather my son be a fag than have some abomination like this that I will never see myself in.

in fairness, teenagers are ugly and awkward as fuck, and comparing a dude in his prime (mid 20s-ish) to a 14 year old is ridiculous. especialy considering most of the kids on Sup Forums probably look a helluva lot more like de niro's kid--pic very related.

Sorry guys, just go have a stroll in a city somewhere, there are so many white men/ brown women couples.

Nobody wants a slutty white women who will disrespect you and cares more about her useless SJW career than tradition and the sanctity of marriage and family.

They're both horrible.

why are brittish women so fucking ugly, you should be happy when polish women go there.
even tho you get the worst pollacks, they look better than the average brittish woman.

pic related, not UK.

SJWs can SUCK IT! Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko