Watch this video NOW

Watch this video NOW.
The governments of 51 countries have banned it.
Serious proof the Illuminati has been controlling humanity through history and the NWO is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=aLXvmZiEGWo

>uploaded: 2015 03. 02.
if there is some giant truthbomb in this shit, why is this still not erased from youtube?

>muh Frankist/sabbatean bullshit.
intothetrashitgoes.jaypeg

I'm a conspirationist nut beyond what you can imagine and I've never seen a shred of evidence for this garbage.
Jews rank Shabbatai Zvi as high as Jesus, ie: they hate him so much they avoid saying his name. There's plenty of LARPing faggots among the elite, but implying there's some huge frankist sekrit klub is shyzophrenic rambling.

watch the fucking video before commenting u dickhead.
holy shit how can u be this autistic

there is evidence u dickhead, its in the fucking video.

He asked a simple question. You tell him to wait 2½ hours for the simple answer.

Why was it not deleted, if the new world order wants it off the grid?
Answer this and I will watch.

except your thread is not going to last two and a half hours desu senpai

i dont know why the fuck it wasnt deleted cunt just watch the fucking video.
but governments of coountries have gone out of their way to block it so that says something about the contents of this video

doesnt matter, watch the video i dont care how long the thread lasts, u guys NEED to see this.

Blocked :|

wtf

Explain video pls

>The governments of 51 countries have banned it.
>available on youtube, with ads, for over a year and a half

Just summarize it, faggot. Nobody wants to sit through a 2.5 hour video just because some neckbeard says "WATCH NOW CUZ ITS BANNED".

Extrapolation.

Proof of that statement?

Have you ever heard normies discussing the Illuminati?

>"They control the banks, the media, entertainment, everything! I feel so bad for these sheep who don't know the Illuminati control their entire lives!"
>"Haha yeah, I feel so sorry for them! They should be enlightened like us!"
>"Why do you call them the Illuminati instead of just calling them what they are, Jews?"
>"OMG WHAT A RACIST! HITLER IS BACK! FUCK OFF NAZI!"

It's laughable.

6 degrees of separation meets the plot to Assassins Creed

Holy shit u inbred faggots are autistic.
I Give you the gold mine of all videos. Literally the imbodyment of POL in a single fucking video
>2.5hr wtf
>sumarise bideo pls
>omg why is it stil abailable if it izz top seckret
>i fink i need to dwop dis extwa chromosone
just fucking KYS niggers. if u dont want the FINAL redpill. the ULTIMATE EXPLANATION of EVERYTHING. just because of ^greentext.
fuck off

The illuminate want to completely destroy all religion and worship only Lucifer.
1 world government
1 world army.
watch the video

Wow, don't get mad.

Just give us a source on the fact that it was banned in 50 countries?
It's your main arguing point for why we should watch it, so why won't you back it up?

I mean, how hard can it be? You must have read it somewhere, no?

CHECK THE FUCKING VIDEO DESCRIPTION AND WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO.
YOU WILL NOT REGRET JUST STFU AND WATCH.
ULTIMATE REDPILL FINAL EDITION

This isn't anything new, at all actually. This is like every other NWO video, but we all got out of that phase when we were like 12 years old. It's old shit, the illuminati shit is a supplement for not understanding geo politics and a refusal to name the zionist and instead put power to them through the concept of fear.

None of this shit sticks.

>This video blocked in 51 countries WHY??? try to dispute this please, We have all been duped. The world is not what we have been told, and is run by unbelievably sick Satanic "people".

suuure, such proof

Watching it. Consider that last week I completed 6 hours full long Flat Earth documentary/movie.

I have absolutely nothing better to do.

>The governments of 51 countries have banned it.
Which countries?

>skip to 13:30
>audio of JFK talking about a vast NWO conspiracy
>he ends up getting shot

thanks op will watch after work

Didn't watch it yet but if there is a giant truthbomb in there, you can easily dismiss it as
>"just another crazy conspiracy guy xDxDxD iluminati controlling everyone sure whatever dude xDxD you probably think the FBI killed JFK and 9/11 isn't real you nerd"

>show evidence
>no but trust me guy
>just tell me why i should watch
>no but trust me guy

Yeah he was talking about his masters at the Vatican. You simply will not find a single gootube video slagging the mother cult and that's about all you need to know about a NWO, which is really the old world order taking control of the new world, as if it had ever lost control. Any video that screams Illuminati must be garbage because the Illuminati was simply a gang of dupes who helped overthrow the Vatican and Papacy for the Jesuits for Dominus ac Redemptor more than 200 years ago.

Disinfo and misinfo at it's finest I am sure!

>show evidence
>you don't need any other proof, just take my evidence and accept it.

same argument.

b-but this is the ULTIMATE REDPILL FINAL EDITION u dickhead

i watched 50 minutes of this /x/ tier garbage, more than enough.

Same, now I'm an hour in. And it's literally nothing new.

Watching the video right now, but I reckon that the NWO is intelligent enough to presume that the bulk of people who are going to watch the same video are probably going to dismiss it as a hoax, joke or an attempt at brainwashing. If you think about it, we're all practically programmed to think this way about anything that's extraordinary.

Pretty much says trump is the leader of the illuminati and he killls babies drinks their blood and fucks horses and cats

the 1st hour is the boring part, the 2nd hour consists of mostly modern and very undeniable evidence from present day that NWO is fucking with YOU

Jew shills can go post on reddit. Your stuff is welome there.

I'm going to watch it but just give a summary so I don't have to wait 2 hours